URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID104
Thread Number: 99
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Feb 12 epi"

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 02-13-09 at 09:14 AM
I didn't think I was going to like the cross-over but I did. I found myself wishing they would do this more.

A couple of thoughts:

1. I hate Addison's new haircut, but I like Callie's new bangs.
2. I really didn't like Naomi. Can you harp on anything more with that horrid song.
3. I thought Meredith handled it really well.
4. They're writing McArmy very strange and not in a good way.
5. While I really like the name Archer, I don't like it shortened to Archie.
6. I kept thinking House should show up, he's had alot of experiences with worms.
7. I liked Sam in this episode and his scenes with Bailey.
8. The one bad thing about this is that I found that if they kept Sam, Naomi, Addison and Archer on Grey's the only one I would miss from PP is Dell. They could bring Dell over and make it 2 hours every week and I would be good.

Agman took me to the islands

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Feb 12 epi"
Posted by byoffer on 02-13-09 at 10:43 AM
So do I have to watch Private Practice to get part of the story line?

- Addison is hot with any hair style.
- the song was totally annoying, especially since they know that Addison and Derek are over and he has moved on. Not funny at all.
- Mer did well, much better than expected.
- McArmy - very puzzling actions, and I think this opens us up for a lot of storyline in the future.
- Our cat is named Archie, coming from Archer being a family name on my DW's side. Works for a cat, but I agree for people.
- Wow with Mer's friend. I guess she is gone from the show.

Pretty good show, but since I don't watch PP it was a bit confusing.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 02-13-09 at 12:29 PM
I think they did an ok job with covering who's who but I would think it would be a bit confusing if you didn't watch Private.

Posted by byoffer on 02-13-09 at 11:08 PM
I taped PP and just finished watching. Wow, if I had not watched I think I would have missed a bunch of the GA story-line.

Posted by MKitty on 02-16-09 at 06:30 PM
Yeah, thank goodness that DH also taped PP for me (which I never watch) as I would ahve missed TONNES of GA stuff! I was happy to watch PP, as it was really just an extension of GA.

Yes, I think Addison is gorgeous too...hair short or long...all gorgeous and I wished I looked like her.

Sigh. Girl crush...

Tribe manga'd my mug

Posted by agman on 02-13-09 at 11:43 AM
I'm an Addison fan no matter what her hairstyle looks like(Well, maybe not if she shaved her head!)

Naomi? I'm not a fan!

This season, Mer is getting better I think

I like Mcarmy a lot

In the future, Sam and Bailey sitting in a tree........

I would love to see those shows combined. I like Grey's more, but I really like some the the characters in PP

Man this patient is a pain in the a$$!

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 02-13-09 at 12:29 PM
I was actually starting to wonder if Bailey was still together with her husband.

Posted by agman on 02-13-09 at 01:26 PM
Didn't they get a divorce? OR did they ever finalize that?

Dr. Bailey never tells me anything!

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 02-13-09 at 01:39 PM
I guess after what she said to Sam lastnight that she is still married.

Posted by agman on 02-13-09 at 01:42 PM
I thought she was playing coy with Sam!

quick get the hook

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 02-13-09 at 02:11 PM
You had such a big blank spot under your sig that I looked for a hidden message.

Posted by Glow on 02-16-09 at 11:01 AM
I'm liking Meredith a lot more this season as well. "McDreamy" not so much.

Posted by flipxcyd on 02-13-09 at 01:14 PM
I was hesitant with the crossover episodes too, but I like it so far. I've never watched Private Practice, so I was up late catching up. I even pre-recorded the next episode of Private Practice.

Based on the previews, it looks like McSteam tells McDream about Lexie.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 02-13-09 at 01:41 PM
So you think that's what the fist fight is about? I'm going to roll my eyes if that's the case, seems a little extreme a reaction.

Posted by Glow on 02-16-09 at 11:00 AM
Yes, that would be a very extreme reaction. I hope that isn't what that is all about.

I liked the crossover. I don't watch PP anymore. I miss Addison A LOT.

I loved LOVED the interaction between Addison and Karev. I was wondering if they were going to acknowledge it or if they figured we forgot. I certainly didn't.

What are they doing with Owen?

I think Sandra Oh is one of the best actresses on television. Her eyes are so emotive. She's wonderful.