URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 988
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Loser Lodge XI: Escape From Alcatraz, do wah ditty!."

Posted by kingfish on 09-28-09 at 03:03 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-09 AT 03:31 PM (EST)

Do wah do wah do wah ditty, talk about your girl from CT City.."

We have emerged. We have emerged at last. We’re dirty, muddy and happy. Kermies's impressive tail wafting in the breeze, Wallflower's immaculate rendidion of Burning Batcave of Fire leading us into the light, and and we shuck those well made (thanks to Survivormaniac) pink chains, some of us will keep them in memory of our little chain games, and we emerge from the coal mines and dungeons of our brief incarceration with a new lease on life, and a new dedication to losing at whatever life should toss our way.

Despite her wish, Suzzee was persuaded by CTGirl and her dislike for damp, musty, unsunshiney caves of the Stalag to come along, we promised her that there would be a moat and a dungeon on Loser Island for her to play in. CT's incentive was whips, chains, and a feather torture chamber, her digs will become a popular hangout I predict.

For we are the losers, my friend. And we’ll keep on losing to the end.

But the Gulag experience had made us into a as unified a bunch of total losers as the world has ever seen. For the moment. Until Moley starts with the gaseous emanations again. Remembering those sulfurous fumes when we were in the confines of the tunnels, and we think, wow, I didn’t know that moles ate dead buzzards. Or maybe that’s mole gut reaction to roach soup. In any case we are still unified even through our final of olfactory torture.

The Stalag Challenge is over, Susie led us all thru the labyrinth of tunnels, thru bat guano and spiders nests and forests of stalagmites and man-eating newts, all the way back to the surface. We emerged from the old abamdoned well at our old Lodge, in Loser Bay, on Loser Island, with the Loser Jungle on one side and the sandy Loser beach on the other.

Already setup are the volleyball net, bystander's judging chair (with built in beer taps/kegs), the water slip and slides, the well stocked bar, the talent stage, the S&M studio, the multilevel deck with coconut palm trees and potted palmetto plants, and a lively population of land crabs.

We each get 62.3 points for winning the challenge, which would be very important to anyone but us, all we care about is naked volleyball fun, cold beer, fancy fruit drinks, and sunshine on a hot summer’s day. Jbug is chasing down one of the island's Free range chickens, I think she may have something in mind to chase the taste of the roach soup from our palates. Whooee, look at her go, they don't call her legs for nothing.

And, of course, a resident artist, Crabman, is busy with his paint spattering impressionist versions of us getting all likkered up and...well...doing stuff. That Crabman, he certainly has a wild imagination, doesn't he. Where does he come up with that stuff? Probably thinks it up while we are all in church or going door to door collecting food and clothing for poor people.

And entertainment. We take very seriously our responsibility to torture losers with demeaning tasks and to build up our egos on their misfortune. No one escapes this, olebies and newbies alike have to suffer whatever low down embarrassing tasks that are thought up for us with a smile and while whistling the Mayberry theme in ¾ waltz time. Fishing poles are not mandatory but are recommended, because, you see, there are fish in the ocean.

Special Treat? All this isn't enough? You want More? OK, here it is...

10 points for anyone who can remember the name of the long time host of this phabulous place...(no really, I've forgotten, and I need to forward a credit card bill to his new address, so any help...?)

Now go to it. Tell us about your day on Loser island. Fantasy? OK. Sex? OK too. Perversion? OK, for animated characters and inanimate objects. However, a wise person doesn’t fall in love with anything he might want to BBQ later on. Nor does he mix tears with his basting sauce unless he's writing a C&W song.

So wadda ya think? How can we improve this place. What did you think of the trip here, and where are the Pina Coladas?

For newbies, there is no entrance cutoff time wise, jump on in whenever you feel like it, all you have to do is just start posting. We had a signup thread but my cleavalicious scribe Jazzy promptly lost it, as this was her main job. Besides picking up those slippery pencils, that is. The only requirements for joining are a willingness to let it all hang out (keeping in mind the RTVW guidelines which are in force here, at least until I can get a waiver approved), a willingness to endure being humiliated and made to endure harsh naked volley ball judgments, and a willingness to show off without fear of failure. If you are a loser, then failure is not an option, it’s a guarantee.

I need a volunteer(s)for next 3 weeks. Going out of town and will be beyond hope.

Table of contents
  • runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,jbug, 03:33 PM, 09-28-09
    • RE: runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,kingfish, 06:45 PM, 09-28-09
  • RE: Loser Lodge XI: Escape From Alcatraz, do wah ditty!.,jbug, 03:45 PM, 09-28-09
  • RE: Loser Lodge XI: Escape From Alcatraz, do wah ditty!.,qwertypie, 01:17 AM, 09-29-09
  • The Escape, The Reprieve, The Scores,suzzee, 08:20 AM, 09-29-09
    • RE: The Escape, The Reprieve, The Scores,kingfish, 08:59 AM, 09-29-09
    • RE: The Escape, The Reprieve, The Scores,jbug, 09:36 AM, 09-29-09
      • RE: The Escape, The Reprieve, The Scores,suzzee, 10:19 AM, 09-29-09
        • RE: The Escape, The Reprieve, The Scores,agman, 11:58 PM, 09-30-09
          • RE: The Escape, The Reprieve, The Scores,suzzee, 10:16 AM, 10-05-09
    • RE: The Escape, The Reprieve, The Scores,CTgirl, 06:17 PM, 09-30-09
    • Points!,Molaholic, 10:45 AM, 10-05-09
  • RE: Loser Lodge XI: Escape From Alcatraz, do wah ditty!.,Dakota, 12:22 PM, 09-29-09
    • RE: Loser Lodge XI: Escape From Alcatraz, do wah ditty!.,suzzee, 03:58 PM, 09-29-09
      • RE: Loser Lodge XI: Escape From Alcatraz, do wah ditty!.,Dakota, 06:52 PM, 09-29-09
    • RE: Loser Lodge XI: Escape From Alcatraz, do wah ditty!.,bystander, 04:50 PM, 09-29-09
  • Escape From Alcatraz,tribephyl, 04:29 PM, 09-29-09
    • RE: Escape From Alcatraz,qwertypie, 05:49 PM, 09-29-09
    • RE: Escape From Alcatraz,suzzee, 07:37 PM, 09-29-09
  • Don't worry everyone,agman, 08:33 PM, 09-29-09
    • RE: Don't worry everyone,jbug, 10:10 AM, 09-30-09
      • RE: Don't worry everyone,agman, 01:43 PM, 09-30-09
        • RE: Don't worry everyone,jbug, 07:24 PM, 09-30-09
  • Protesting lack of points,Kermit the Vixen, 06:49 PM, 09-30-09
    • RE: Protesting lack of points,kingfish, 07:38 PM, 09-30-09
      • RE: Protesting lack of points,suzzee, 10:22 AM, 10-05-09

Messages in this discussion
"runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"
Posted by jbug on 09-28-09 at 03:33 PM
Look what followed us out of the dungeon!
Who will be the hero and return this creature to the depths from whence it came?

"RE: runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"
Posted by kingfish on 09-28-09 at 06:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-09 AT 06:54 PM (EST)

I would guess that came from Fooner Labs. I recognise that skull stitching pattern.

"RE: Loser Lodge XI: Escape From Alcatraz, do wah ditty!."
Posted by jbug on 09-28-09 at 03:45 PM
You want free range chickens, huh?
Okay how about this one?

what do you mean, it's too pink????

okay how about this?

it won't fit in the cooking pot?

okay, I'll keep trying.....
LOL this one swallowed Kingfish!

If I catch this one, we'll save it for Thanksgiving...

I got it!

Dinner will be ready soon!

Posted by qwertypie on 09-29-09 at 01:17 AM
I'll bring the Long Island Iced Teas and the feathers

"The Escape, The Reprieve, The Scores"
Posted by suzzee on 09-29-09 at 08:20 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-09 AT 04:03 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-29-09 AT 03:59 PM (EST)

Welcome to Loser Land. Since I read the post I see there are 10 points to be snagged for guessing the name of the host emeritus, would that be Tribey ?

Anyway since I had that name scratched on my bum I'm assuming the points until Kingfish tells me to go to my room.

I scrounged through the first post and hope I counted them all here you go.

LOSER BONUS POINTS: For anyone summarily tossed out of any other games you get 13 more points. If I miss you, let me know if you're not too ashamed to admit your loserness.

By virtue of forgetfulness or just plain rotten luck both Survivor Maniac and bystander have been booted out of MJewels LOD already. Way to go LOSERS you get the "Loser of the Week" bonus points.

Loser Standings

1. Survivor Maniac and bystander~75.3
2. suzzee~73.2
3. Dakota ~ 67.3
4. Wallflower~63.3
5. Agman~62.8
6. Kingfish ~ Molaholic ~ JBug ~ Jazzy Jax ~ CTgirl ~ Kermit ~ Tribe ~ 62.3 (no particular order, you're all in the sand)

Who's going to be the next Host of this Loser Beach Resort? If da Kinfish would like to throw out some pointage for that honor I'm sure some loser will step up. BTW who said you could go on vacation anyway?

Note to Agman: got any siggie's you want to give moi? I seem to be in the market for something but I just don't know what.

Keeping score since, well, now. S

"RE: The Escape, The Reprieve, The Scores"
Posted by kingfish on 09-29-09 at 08:59 AM
Score Keeping?

Hey, that's a really good idea, I mean if we give out points it really does make sense to keep score.

You get 5 points for that idea Susie, and the next three volunteer hosts get to split 30 points. Four weeks from now, after the conclusion of my hiatus we you will vote to decide on how to split the votes up. Who does the most entertaining job, or who is willing to do "what it takes" IYKWIM. This, of course has to be described in detail, with large format digital pictures and video.

If this works, we may repeat it depending on the will of the people. And of all the resident creatures of land and sea.

Meanwhile, the guest ghosts will devise additional point awarding schemes (or not, as their muse dictates), and one can only hope that they are less arbitrary than I am. I am a sucker for ass kissers and suckups, and when I have a sober moment I realize that that is just wrong. I have very few sober moments though, so life goes on.

Posted by jbug on 09-29-09 at 09:36 AM
a loser siggie is just what we need suzzee. Ag made a few behind bars () but now that we're out of there and on the beach? Maybe he'll be inspired all over again (hint hint hint hint)

Posted by suzzee on 09-29-09 at 10:19 AM
What she said....

Bad girls have all the fun

Posted by agman on 09-30-09 at 11:58 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-09 AT 00:57 AM (EST)

Here ya go Suzzee.....NO prison stripes

Posted by suzzee on 10-05-09 at 10:16 AM
THANKS!! again here I go playing with fire..........

Posted by CTgirl on 09-30-09 at 06:17 PM
LOSER BONUS POINTS: For anyone summarily tossed out of any other games you get 13 more points.

Best.idea.evah! You suzzee are entirely too clever for us losers!

And dahlink Guppie, tank you zo much for leaving ze stalag. You will not regret eet. I buy new bathing suit just for you... I can finally play, it was hard work writing the SOTS this week and now I need a drink. I'll make one for everyone!

I will host a week. I plan to visit the archives and pilfer something from our late, lamented former host TRIBE (I'd like those points now please, )

Setup by Tribe

"Points!"
Posted by Molaholic on 10-05-09 at 10:45 AM
OK, "anyone summarily tossed out of any other games you get 13 more points."

I got tossed from Estee's NFL Suicide game after week 2. Or maybe you don't like sports...

Zounds! Agman dos’t make sig!

Posted by Dakota on 09-29-09 at 12:22 PM
10 points for anyone who can remember the name of the long time host of this phabulous place...(no really, I've forgotten, and I need to forward a credit card bill to his new address, so any help...?)

TRIBE!

Oh yea, give me a cold beer and some chips or fruit and dip or something.

Just when the Blue Peeps thought it was safe to say "Loser" again, Kingfish rocks the Lodge. Can't keep a great bunch of losers down for long, eh?

surfkitten sigshop 2007

Posted by suzzee on 09-29-09 at 03:58 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-09 AT 04:01 PM (EST)

Welcome back to the Lodge Dakota. Seeing that you skipped the Dastardly Dungeon of Doom you will have to pay the price.

You must now stay and even take on hosting duties one of these weeks, oh and buy everyone a round at the bar too.

You will be awarded 62.3 points minus a .08% late fee, compounded every other Tuesday after a full moon. (that's 57.3 points to all you math whizzes) + da bonus points for coughing up the name of the phormer phearless leader.

Loser, take your place among the rest of us

Filthy Swine!

Posted by Dakota on 09-29-09 at 06:52 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-09 AT 06:54 PM (EST)

Ok. I'll watch and listen and learn how to be a good Loser Hostess. On the other hand, it doesn't look like there are many rules here; at least none that anyone follows.

*looks down*

ByS, my oh my, where'd she get those ginormous........oob beers?

surfkitten sigshop 2007

Posted by bystander on 09-29-09 at 04:50 PM
I can hook you up with some beer my dear but you'll have to wait for my by-bro to get here for the Dip to arrive.

These fine young ladies had some extra and said they'd love to share with a bunch of Losers. They have some Bucket List thing they are trying to check off.

"Escape From Alcatraz"
Posted by tribephyl on 09-29-09 at 04:29 PM
I would take a stab at guessing the older than the hills hosts name, the one who used to be the side-kick to that series of monkeys, but it would result in a 10 point advantage and at this stage of the "game" I'm more looking for a round number like 6.7 points.
Is there a question I could answer that would result in 6.7 points? Does anyone wanna go halfsies on a 13.4 point question?
Anyways, I must say the view from my jailcell is remarkable.
The most beautiful lady comes by on a daily basis to swat me with her ruler. She says I have zero chance of escaping. Coming from such a gorgeous waif as herself, why would I even want to leave.

Ahhhhhh...mother may I...have another? I've been a bad little horsey.

"RE: Escape From Alcatraz"
Posted by qwertypie on 09-29-09 at 05:49 PM

"RE: Escape From Alcatraz"
Posted by suzzee on 09-29-09 at 07:37 PM
Young man, we'll have nun of your shenanigans.

Bad girls have all the fun

"Don't worry everyone"
Posted by agman on 09-29-09 at 08:33 PM
There will be more losers siggies showing up shortly....had a few computer gliches to work out but everything should be fine now!

sculpted by Tribe

<[P>

"RE: Don't worry everyone"
Posted by jbug on 09-30-09 at 10:10 AM
~~~can't wait~~~can't wait~~~~can't wait~~~~

Posted by agman on 09-30-09 at 01:43 PM
>~~~can't wait~~~can't wait~~~~can't wait~~~~

You will have to try and be like the good doctor and have patience! .......btw I'm working on some now

Man
this patient is a pain in the a$$!

Posted by jbug on 09-30-09 at 07:24 PM
okie dokie

"Protesting lack of points"
Posted by Kermit the Vixen on 09-30-09 at 06:49 PM
OK, I've got the minimum points available, in a game where score keeping is an afterthought. This makes me feel like such a loser.

But actually, I deserve:
10 points for knowing the name of our host with the most (Tribephyl)
15 points for donating my body for body painting experimentation
25 points for installing and maintaing the jello jacuzzi, and
1000 points for making this cool origami man :

You know he's cool and you know he's worth 1000 points.

Sinful is as sinful does.

"RE: Protesting lack of points"
Posted by kingfish on 09-30-09 at 07:38 PM
An anatomically correct origami guy is worthy of points.

"RE: Protesting lack of points"
Posted by suzzee on 10-05-09 at 10:22 AM
Here's my origami! It's anatomically correct too.