URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 981
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Brian and Greg's TVGuide Article"

Posted by aiotld on 04-12-05 at 12:26 PM
I am neither for/against Rob & Amber or Lynn & Alex. I just thought this little tidbit from the brother's perspective was interesting. Read more here TV Guide Article

TVG: Boyfriends Lynn and Alex stopped to help you guys, but Rob and Amber drove on by. How did you feel about that?

Greg: First off, Lynn and Alex were great. If they hadn't stopped, I don't know if we'd have been able to take care of an injured person ourselves. Plus they had people in their car who could help us out. Right after they stopped, Rob and Amber came by, and they didn't even slow down. I wasn't very happy about it, but that's the way they run the race.

Brian: It was so cool of Lynn and Alex to stop by because they didn't need to do that. And it was typical of Rob and Amber to fly by. Even after we got to the pit stop, they didn't come up to us to say "Sorry we didn't stop" or "Are you guys OK?" Everyone else was coming around asking us if we were OK and they didn't seem to care.

Greg: They might have cared, but they didn't show it. I think they were just embarrassed.

TVG: So that was par for the course as far as their behavior on the race?

Brian: We got along with every team out there except Rob and Amber. I can say up front that I know everybody on the race, to some extent, except for them. They weren't very social. They definitely didn't interact with some of the teams and they never interacted with us.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Brian and Greg's TVGuide Article"
Posted by aaron2kristie on 04-12-05 at 05:54 PM
Yeah I was just sent this full article and I found it very interesting--the brother's perspective on this. What is more interesting is that "If they hadn't stopped, I don't know if we'd have been able to take care of an injured person ourselves. Plus they had people in their car who could help us out." That is a statement that paints a different picture of the scene than what has currently been discussed in these forums, that is for sure!

"RE: Brian and Greg's TVGuide Article"
Posted by PokerBear on 04-12-05 at 08:20 PM
Thank you! It's very interesting article. I always kind of like Lynn and Alex although many of you do not. Hopefully, it changes some of the posters how they feel about them.