URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 977
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Boogie Blew it!"

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-20-06 at 11:10 PM
Why did Boogie promise Howie he was not going to vote for him? He did not need to do it. Anyone see the advantage to lying to Howie about not voting for him. Howie is a jury member and I think players from this season are totally losing grip on the final vote process. There is no way Howie votes Boogie the winner. Stupid gameplaying by Boogie.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Boogie Blew it!"
Posted by MarkP on 08-20-06 at 11:18 PM
>Why did Boogie promise Howie he
>was not going to vote
>for him? He did
>not need to do it.
> Anyone see the advantage
>to lying to Howie about
>not voting for him.
>Howie is a jury member
>and I think players from
>this season are totally losing
>grip on the final vote
>process. There is no
>way Howie votes Boogie the
>winner. Stupid gameplaying by
>Boogie.

I think if Boogie was up front with Howie and told him he was going the final result would have been the same - he would not get Howie's vote because he would have been breaking an Alliance Howie thought he had with them. By appeasing Howie it kept Howie from going nuts and it also stopped Howie from stirring things up with others before the vote. Knowing Howie he would have went nuts either way and my guess is Boogie was too scared of Howie to tick him off that much in advance.

Posted by nazpink on 08-20-06 at 11:29 PM
Howie would have known either way. Howie just really irritated me tonight. All that self-righteous talk was nothing but bull crap. This game is not based on trust but on lies and who's lies will hurt you the worse. What Howie should have been upset with was his extreme poor strategic decisions. Had he opened his mind and eyes and didn't hide behind Janelle and play her puppet maybe he would have stayed longer. Good riddance is what I have to say. I also get sick of him and Janelle talking about James being such a snake. Well, Kaysar had a deal with CT then Janelle, which automatically included Howie. James was smart to go off and make other alliances and then go with CT at a different angle away from the SOV6. He was at the end of their totem pole, so why stay? Had they all done the same as James they wouldn't have been evicted and Janelle would be in a better place. Ok, I went off on a little rant but Howie just brought all that back for me tonight with his loyalty talk....lol.

Posted by okaychatt on 08-21-06 at 09:51 AM
<Good riddance is what I have to say

Hi nazpink.

Agreed. Howie was getting on my last nerve, and after Ivette last year and MarcellAss this year, there wasn't much left of that synapse anyway.

I don't think the man has strung together a coherent sentence in the two seasons he's played.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by Buggy on 08-21-06 at 06:39 AM
I think he had to let Howie think he was staying, he hadn't talked to Will yet.
But, what I would have liked to see was this

Howie- Are you voting for me? Do I have your vote to stay?

Booger- Awwww, well, I'd like to keep you Howie, but I'm making out with Stickgirl, if I keep her she has agreed to bang me on camera. Sorry Buddy.

Posted by okaychatt on 08-21-06 at 09:53 AM
<I'd like to keep you Howie, but I'm making out with Stickgirl, if I keep her she has agreed to bang me on camera.

Bwahahahahaha! And that sums up Boogie's relationship with Erika.

(I was so disappointed Erika wasn't named "Stick of Furniture.")

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by Savahnna on 08-21-06 at 10:41 AM
Anyone see the advantage
>to lying to Howie about
>not voting for him.

No. I wasn't wild about that either. I chalked it up to being a bad student of Will's.

"Moving"
Posted by AyaK on 08-21-06 at 11:24 AM
I'm moving this thread to Bashers, where it belongs (I'm not just locking it, because it doesn't seem duplicative of other Bashers threads).