URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 971
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB Fan's favorite"

Posted by Miami Joe on 08-17-06 at 09:48 AM
Does any one know if perhaps CBS will do for BB All Stars something similar to what it did for Survivor All Stars,that they had a viewer's poll to select their favorite contestant and Rupert won $1 mill. for that.

If they are, I am sure Janelle or Kaysar would win it.

I would personally pick Janelle because she lasted longer than him in both seasons they played, and she has been a heck of a contestant winning HOHs and POVs.

Does anyone have an opinion?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB Fan's favorite"
Posted by nailbone on 08-17-06 at 09:51 AM
Kaysar is consistently the #1 vote-getter on CBS.com, even after his evictions.

Janie is #2, Will #3.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by Savahnna on 08-17-06 at 10:50 AM
I would be truly surprised if CBS did something like that. Especially a mill......but I would vote for CG. Ironic that he was the last one I wanted in the house in the beginning.

I don't think the IQ Fairy visits any of these hgs very often except for Kaysar and Will.....and Kaysar played less than a stellar game.....so I would want to see the money go to a good guy who could probably use the money.

Not happening though.

Posted by Estee on 08-17-06 at 11:03 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-06 AT 11:05 AM (EST)

I'd vote for George, mostly because of the HoH web competition. He had a guarantee of being freed from the slop for a week, and decided to stick it out and stay in the game instead. People who don't quit are becoming a luxury in this genre.

Posted by Das Mole on 08-17-06 at 11:09 AM
If Janelle or Howie doesn't win, of course they will.

The only reason they did it in A$$ was simply for the purpose of giving Rupert the $1Mil that everyone wanted him to have.

They'll do the same thing here.

Oy vey.