URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID106
Thread Number: 97
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Show four?"

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 04-01-08 at 07:14 PM
Beauties to do a science fair, Geeks to learn love advice.

Expect lots of messes.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Show four?"
Posted by bullzeye on 04-02-08 at 05:41 PM
I just couldn't leave this little ol' post sitting all by its lonesome for so long, so:

I thought both the Beauties and the Geeks did remarkably well in their respective challenges. In fact, it appears (though still somewhat early), that these groups are trying much harder, much earlier to break the typecast. It also seems that the teams are gelling much quicker as well.

An Agman!

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 04-03-08 at 01:49 AM
I seems to me that on the beauty side, that those who don't get it and really think looks are the most important thing about a person are exactly the people who left the show early.

Not that I don't still have some dislike for the remaining cast but people like Amber are exactly who I can't stand staying on the show.

Posted by Loree on 04-02-08 at 05:56 PM
I'm watching. But it is kind of boring this season.

Glad next week is the makeover episode. I always enjoy those.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 04-07-08 at 11:41 AM
I will say this - the Geeks are thinking up new ways to be geeky.

I had a friend in college who was a lot like Joe - very unique, acted overly formal and regimented despite having no background in his chosen "profession" (my college friend was into politics, not the military, but it amounted to the same thing.) His mannerisms were odd, and he acted in an arrogant manner, as if he knew it all. He also had a tendency to pontificate and be a windbag.

The fact that Tara picked him floored me. Maybe Jonathan was that much of a lost cause.

GO RED WINGS! GO WILD!

Posted by bullzeye on 04-07-08 at 04:36 PM
I had a friend in college who was a lot like Joe

A "friend".....yeah, sure Colonel.

An Agman!