URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 968
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Final Four Prediction"

Posted by mikren on 08-16-06 at 03:32 PM
Here's my final four predictions - would like to see what others think.

Will (takes Mike, Will wins)
Mike (takes Will, Will wins)
Erika (takes CG, Erika wins)
Chicken George (takes Erika, Erika wins)

1. Marcellas goes this week.
2. Next targets will be Janelle/Howie, assuming Janelle is out, Howie could be final 5.
3. Once Janelle is gone, CT will have no use for James/Danielle and will want to get rid of them prior to final 4 as CG/Erika will be much easier to beat in final HoH than James/Dani. J/D will have no remaining allies.
4. Therefore, remaining order of eviction I predict is

Marcellas
Janelle
James or Dani
Dani or James
Howie
Erika
CG
Mike
Will (winner)

Although it is fascinating and entertaining to watch as Will weaves his magic spell over these idiots, it is getting so frustrating that I am really hoping someone, anyone, will pull their finger out and nominate these two. Whoever does that, no matter how much I can't stand them, will instantly become my new favorite HG (even if its Janelle).

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Final Four Prediction"
Posted by nailbone on 08-16-06 at 04:18 PM
3. Once Janelle is gone

Assuming that CT wants to get rid of Janie before James/Danielle.

I can see where they might keep her around as easier to manipulate than those other two.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by mikren on 08-16-06 at 04:53 PM
I agree with you, that was definitely one of the "ifs" I wasn't sure about. In the end I decided that CT would throw HoH again next week and since Janelle is outgoing, it was more likely she would be nominated instead of James/Dani.

Posted by nailbone on 08-16-06 at 04:59 PM
Nominated doesn't necessarily mean evicted. Especially with Will pulling the strings.

Posted by Savahnna on 08-16-06 at 04:49 PM
I think the winner this year will defy all logic. I don't think it will be Will (it will be will...) say that 4 times fast

I oould see Danielle, WIll and Howie.

But I think there are a few twists to be come that could change the game as we see it now.

I'm on the edge of my seat!

Posted by nailbone on 08-16-06 at 04:52 PM
I don't think it will be Will (it will be will...) say that 4 times fast

But if you say it three times, it comes true!!

Posted by mikren on 08-16-06 at 04:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-06 AT 06:07 PM (EST)

savahnna, I sure hope you are right. this is starting to look all to predictable to me. But, maybe someone will pull their finger out and get a friggen clue. One hope is that James/Dani arent as committed to the LoD as they stupidly appear to be and will go against it once Janelle is eliminated.

Posted by June Bug on 08-16-06 at 05:03 PM
According to HamsterWatch, the final episode will be September 12. If that is true, we will have at least one, maybe two, double evictions coming up. Depending on how BB arranges those and when the Coup is used, I think the final four is a complete toss-up right now.

Posted by Mr Black on 08-20-06 at 05:04 PM
Don't count out Janie. Still think the last three will be Will, Mike, and Janie, with Will winning...as he should!!!!

Posted by Savahnna on 08-21-06 at 11:57 AM
You know..considering Will hasn't had much practice winning competitions, what if the freak thing happened and the girls woke up and Dani and Janelle were the final 2.

I think it's still a coin toss who would win.

If they felt betrayed (Will/Boogie/Erika and even James or CG) by Dani...it could behoove Janelle. What a drag to be numero dos twice.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 08-21-06 at 12:34 PM
There are seven left, and Boogie is HOH. That means I can tell you this - the nominations won't make much sense at first. There will be an attempt to backdoor Janelle. As such, Erika and George will likely go up. George has proven he can handle veto competitions that are about determination to win, but in these physical competitions, he's a goner. Knowing this, the house backs off and lets Erika have it. She wins and takes herself off. Boogie puts up Janelle, and Janelle goes home.

Next week, Boogie can't win HOH, and Will doesn't want to. No one knows Chicken George and Erika are in an alliance. By this point, the Legion of Doom may begin to splinter. It will be George/Erika against Danielle/James against Mike/Will. If Dani or James wins it, George and Erika are the targets, with Erika more likely. Dani may be inclined to put up, say, Erika and Will to ensure Erika goes home. The veto may go unused. Suffice it to say, Mike and Will will play both sides to ensure they both make F4, likely with George and either Dani or James. Probably Dani, as James will be seen as a threat.

It will be here that Mike and Will may seek to win HOH in order to control the game, but if they fail, one of them goes up, and both have spent enough time slacking off in competitions to indicate that neither may win, and if it's Mike and Will on the chopping block, or if one is HOH and the other is forced onto the block by a veto winner, they're in deep doo-doo. It foretells a possible finale of Chicken George against Mike Boogie, and if Howie manages to convince people that Boogie's a jerk, then Chicken George just might pull this off.

Posted by Savahnna on 08-21-06 at 12:42 PM

>Next week, Boogie can't win HOH,
>and Will doesn't want to.
>No one knows Chicken George
>and Erika are in an
>alliance

I'm impressed you're giving that another week.. I wouldn't trust that past what we heard last night . By the time it aired the alliance was probably toast.

Posted by Sketchyboi on 08-22-06 at 03:51 PM
Final Four:

Will
Booger
Danielle
Janelle

The only change here may be to sway Danilelle with Erika.

I think Janelle is in good position right now... even if she is nominated by Erika or Danielle, I think CT will keep her. They are all going to start thinking that they could all beat her at the end, and with her alliance gone, she doesn't pose a threat to them right now (so they think).