URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 968
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"last night"

Posted by chevy man on 08-12-06 at 00:04 AM
i just wanted to say hello to evryone. i just discovered this site when i logged on last night to the live feeds. Its always like walking into the middle of a conversation. They were talking about the HOH mistake and this is finally the site i found that explained what was going on... So i just wanted to thank you all for your posts or i woulda stayed up all night wondering what the hell was going on

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: last night"
Posted by Buggy on 08-12-06 at 01:47 AM
Stay with us, Chevy!
Post!
Jump into a thread you find interesting. Tell us what you think.
If you want to reply in general to a thread, click the 'reply' button under the very first post, if you want to reply to a specific comment by a poster, then click the 'reply' button under that persons post.

Welcome to all, good to have new voices!

To others who may be reading, and not posting,

Don't be shy!
You are always welcome to jump into a thread and make your voice heard. Agree or dissagree, it's all good! As long as we all treat eachother respectfully.

Reading the guidelines of the site will help you know the rules. ( they are linked at the top of every page)
Basically, you have to be polite to other members. Bashing the reality contestants is okay, but bashing of fellow community members is not.
If you have a question, ask.
We're friendly, we're helpful!

Glad you found us, hope you stay!

Got an opinon? Don't think it, post it!
Jump in, the water is good, and we were all new once.

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-12-06 at 07:21 AM
Hi Chevy! I found this site the same way...I desperately needed some place to bash Jun and Alison during BB4 and found RTVW. Three years later I'm still here!

Welcome.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Posted by nailbone on 08-12-06 at 11:05 AM

And we just can't get rid of her!!!

Ahem...may I bring you something to drink, ma'am?

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

*smooch*

Posted by AshLanie on 08-12-06 at 12:10 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-06 AT 12:12 PM (EST)

Welcome to the board..

The ONLY message forum where we actually discuss the topic and not the person posting (meaning they don't bash the posters here just here-like calling them names etc). smiles

Looking forward to reading more of your posts.