URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 963
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"why was my thread locked?"

Posted by Summerlynn31 on 01-25-06 at 05:13 PM
I don't think that my topic was offesenisve or anything. I wanted everyone's opinions on the starting over board.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: why was my thread locked?"
Posted by Summerlynn31 on 01-25-06 at 05:16 PM
that thread that you said for us to post under was a slighty different topic. could the moderaters unlock my thread. i dont see any other threads locked! sexuality is race is not the same topic and as can't people respond to both?

"Casting ... and comment"
Posted by AyaK on 01-25-06 at 06:21 PM
The mod that locked your thread thought that both posts were about casting decisions and so the topics would overlap. Will they? I wasn't the mod that locked it, but I think that the question of bias in the casting process, whether the bias is due to race or sexual orientation, is an interesting one -- but one that probably does belong in one thread instead of two.

BUT ... on this board, questions like this should be asked in an e-mail to the mod that locked the thread, not in another post that has to be locked and thus pushes everything else down. Please e-mail the mods with such questions in the future.

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.