URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 957
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Live show elimination"

Posted by slickeronstate on 08-12-06 at 02:52 PM
Whatever happened to having the evictee's family and significant other present during the live show. Seems like Jules is so drained doing this lame show that she can't rally up enough energy to do the silly reunion part of the live show.

I wanted to check out Kayser's girlfriend to see if she wore a headscarf. No such luck!

She spends so much time promoting CBS and the various appearances of the evicted HG that the live show is pretty much obsolete for those with live feeds and/or access to message boards.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Live show elimination"
Posted by Elaine0 on 08-12-06 at 02:54 PM
I wanted to check out Kayser's girlfriend to see if she wore a headscarf.

Kaysar said on HouseCalls yesterday that he does not have a girlfriend and only said he did to get the others to stop bugging him.

But if true, who was he missing so much?

Posted by marius on 08-12-06 at 03:19 PM
Didnt you see the interview with Kaysar's sister where she said he wasnt "allowed to date".

Posted by Tonya_Harding on 08-12-06 at 03:22 PM
Does anyone know if Kaysar is Sunni or Shi'a ?

Posted by slickeronstate on 08-12-06 at 03:23 PM
For some reason I understood he had a girlfriend. Given his orthodoxy I was just curious....

"Moved from Live Feeds"
Posted by Bebo on 08-12-06 at 03:34 PM
Since this doesn't contain any spoiler information. The Live Feeds and Spoiler forum is for discussing information before it has aired on the show. Non-spoiler posts should be on Fanatics or Bashers.