URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 955
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Live Feeds Wednesday 9/8"

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 08-09-06 at 08:25 AM
Thought I'd start today off. I think Kaysar, Janelle and Howie have finally grown a brain cell btween them. They are starting to realize that James isn't nervous. Here is the conversation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhFTYO2BLi8

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Live Feeds Wednesday 9/8"
Posted by KaysarGOTjipped on 08-09-06 at 11:50 AM
Can someone confirm this? I read on another board that some sort of competition is already underway. The devil duck has been taken and placed somewhere (in the spider tank) and whoever finds it would have the ability to overthrow the HOH.

All the other boards I've been to say that they are still sleeping etc.
Just wondering if anyone has any new info or can discount this.
thanks

Posted by Christina2439 on 08-09-06 at 12:25 PM
Dont know about the comp but they were all still asleep until about 5 minutes ago.. Kaysar, James, Erica and Boogie are finally up and wandering around. Rest are still laying down.

Posted by brvnkrz on 08-09-06 at 11:56 AM
*crosses fingers* Oh how I hope so.

A wonderful Tribe original

Posted by wheredotheyfindthesepeople on 08-09-06 at 12:07 PM
This better explains what is to come starting Thursday, August 10th.

http://www.celebrityspider.com/news/august06/article080906-3.html

Posted by brvnkrz on 08-09-06 at 12:11 PM
Very good. Thank you for the link.

Posted by KaysarGOTjipped on 08-09-06 at 12:20 PM
Thanks for the link! Damn, tho that means that Kaysar will probably already be gone.

Was hoping of some sort of twist that would enable Kaysar to stay somehow and someone else go.

Posted by MarkP on 08-09-06 at 12:39 PM
>
>Was hoping of some sort of
>twist that would enable Kaysar
>to stay somehow and someone
>else go.

Something tells me that even if the twist was that Kaysar could nullify 5 votes this week he would still figure out a way to get evicted. He seems to be pretty good at that (I guess thats what makes him an all-star).

Posted by Christina2439 on 08-09-06 at 12:55 PM
Will got in trouble last night. While in the DR he was told that when he called Julie sweetheart she didnt like that and he would no longer be asked live questions. According to Will he asked them what would they rather have spontaneous tv or scripted? He was pretty mad about it.

He was telling Boogie, Erica and I believe James this in the kitchen a few minutes ago and the big voice came on and said HG dont talk about your diary room with other HG. But he kept talking and now he was again called to the DR. Too funny. I think he likes being in trouble. hehe

Just thought I would share that. I found it pretty amusing that Julie would be so sensitive and get offending just because she was called Sweetheart by Will. I mean really how pathetic is that lol

Posted by brvnkrz on 08-09-06 at 01:00 PM
It's because she prefers "Chenbot"

Posted by samboohoo on 08-09-06 at 01:11 PM
I like being called sweetheart.

It's Arkie Love

Posted by Christina2439 on 08-09-06 at 01:22 PM
me too. consider it a compliment. hehe

Posted by Savahnna on 08-09-06 at 01:29 PM

>Just thought I would share that.
>I found it pretty amusing
>that Julie would be so
>sensitive and get offending just
>because she was called Sweetheart
>by Will. I mean really
>how pathetic is that lol

Thx for that info! I don't blame Julie. I mean, I know it's granduer and all that....but I think it's a little too familiar myself. With respect to Julie, will is a loose cannon...and even though it's "reality tv"....she doesn't have to be in the crossfire of his confident remarks. The thing I don't like....is that I suspect that Julie bases a lot of her "respect me or else" attitude on who she is (or who she does) in CBS.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 08-09-06 at 01:55 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-06 AT 01:55 PM (EST)

What is wrong with sweetheart? Its better than him calling her a dumb piece of sh!t that can't get through an episode without screwing up. I hope on thursday, whoever she talks to calls her sweetheart.

Posted by Christina2439 on 08-09-06 at 01:58 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-06 AT 02:00 PM (EST)

agree... They are all seeing the faces in the mirror again. Kaysar saw it first in the bug room. Now they are all in the room looking and the face appears again a couple of times. Janelle and Danielle swear its Cappy..

Will keeps talking about his DR and we keep getting flames. He is complaining about getting in trouble and saying the show sucks and he really doesnt want to have to go to sequester. Same old complaining he usually does.

They are all getting ready for a 2 hour lock down.

Also Janelle told Will that she gave up the chance to play in next weeks veto comp to win the pov this week while they were working out. Will just told Danielle and Boogie about Janelle not being able to compete for Veto.

Posted by Savahnna on 08-09-06 at 02:00 PM
face appears
>again a couple of times.
>Janelle and Danielle swear its
>Cappy..

That's gotta be worse than eating slop all week! What a nightmare!

Posted by syren on 08-09-06 at 02:41 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-06 AT 02:55 PM (EST)

Here's a pic of the face, it kinda does look like crappy...(taken from realitybbq)

here are some other ones...

ET: resize this photo...I didn't want to be the one to mess up the size of the thread..

And as much as I love Janie...this is too funny...

Janie freaks and then the others do

If that appeared on the window while I was in that room, I think I would need to use the bathroom at the exact moment it showed up

Posted by Savahnna on 08-09-06 at 02:51 PM
lol

good thing there's a Dr in the house huh??

Posted by nailbone on 08-09-06 at 02:07 PM
Also Janelle told Will that she gave up the chance to play in next weeks veto comp to win the pov this week while they were working out. Will just told Danielle and Boogie about Janelle not being able to compete for Veto.

Good grief. Will they NEVER learn?!?!?

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by Christina2439 on 08-09-06 at 02:10 PM
No dont think they will until they are booted out.. Will just told Danielle and James that Janelle, Howie and Kaysar are suspicious of James because he doesnt seem to be campaigning.. He seems really confident that he is staying. So now James is "pretending" to campaign and is hitting Howie up hard. Also They (danielle, Will and James) have just said they are cutting Erika out because she is talking too much and they dont like that.

This is getting interesting finally hehe.

Posted by Savahnna on 08-09-06 at 02:13 PM
I love that they all think "It's just Will...he's cool...we can tell him........and trust him" Just noone else. Just Will.

love it!

Posted by linz79 on 08-09-06 at 02:26 PM
julie needs to worry about getting a personality than someboady calling her sweetheart!!

Posted by Savahnna on 08-09-06 at 02:29 PM
Awwwww. I think I'm the only one that likes Julie. I think she's fine.

She's got a nice sense of humor on the show considering with what she has to work with . (IMO)

Posted by LibraRising on 08-09-06 at 02:54 PM
As awful as a host as Julie is, my respect for her went up a few notches when I read a recent interview in which she acknolwedged the "Chenbot" moniker and even admitted how robotic she is in the show.

A kyngsladye klassic with an IceCat chaser

"Things Look Grim for Kaysar"
Posted by CattyChat on 08-09-06 at 02:32 PM
Well, unless Will is even more masterful than I thought, it really does seem as though he is sticking with the "Legion of Doom/Stupidity" this week and will be supporting James to stay.

As noted above, he filled Danielle in on his conversations with Janelle and Kaysar. Janelle is especially in jeopardy now unless she wins HoH this week, because it is known she can't play for veto next week. Bad Will.

I've been aggravated all week at Kaysar, especially, for not seeing through James' act. Janelle keeps bringing up the possibility that James really is with Danielle, yet Kaysar still believes that sneaky James. Wait until Kaysar is booted and he sees how he was played. I thought that after James didn't try to win the veto comp and that he was not angry or campaigning to stay, that that would finally get the Sovs to know what James & Danielle are up to. What is wrong with them??

So Will goes and tells Danielle & James they are playing it all wrong and that James needs to act like someone fighting to stay in the house & Danielle needs to act like she really wants James out to "cover" their secret alliance. Great move on Will's part, but I just want James gone.

James immediately goes to Howie and starts his "I really want to stay & I hope you'll vote to keep me because I am a much stronger player than Kaysar and better for the team" speech. We all know Howie will eat it up with an ice cream spoon and buy it. (Poor dim witted Howie ) Kaysar is too trusting of James (why, I have no idea), so he is still under the delusion the remaining BB6 will prevail with James as the key part of the alliance. Janelle is suspicious, but doesn't really push to try to expose James.

If Kaysar goes, Janelle will be the only hope to keep her & Howie in the game. Howie doesn't win competitions and James is working for the other side. At least Janelle is a great competitor and I believe she can win HoH and PoVs whenever possible, but unless she gets wise to James, she is really in trouble.

"RE: Things Look Grim for Kaysar"
Posted by Savahnna on 08-09-06 at 02:40 PM
Thx Catty. Doesn't look good.

I won't rule out the possibility that Will might trip up the votes again and vote for Kaysar (even though this isn't deemed to be a unanimous vote). But I'm crossing my fingers that he votes James out. Not much of a chance though it seems

Posted by Bob Tomato on 08-09-06 at 03:03 PM
Actually, Janelle's best hope is to qualify for whatever the coup d'etat is. If she wins HoH, she will almost certainly be 'overthrown' by whoever claims it (I am ignoring the possibility Howie could win this thing as it seems unlikely that Howie could win anything). In fact, she probably needs to win both HoH and the coup d'etat prize to survive another week, but then what? She can't win vetoes forever.

It seems likely Kaysar is leaving Thursday ... and likely that Janelle is leaving the following Thursday.

Posted by Savahnna on 08-09-06 at 03:13 PM
and likely that
>Janelle is leaving the following
>Thursday.

I'm not betting on that one.

She may not use her head all the time......but she's got the determination to stay...AND...she knows how to schmooze her enemies if she has to. HEaven knows it couldn't have been easy spending her last few weeks with Maggie and IVETTE.....alone.

I think she's got a few more weeks in her.

Posted by CattyChat on 08-09-06 at 03:23 PM
I'm with you, Savannah that even if Kaysar goes this week, I don't see Janelle going easily or anytime soon. She knows how to play and she proved that last year by hanging in week after week.

The only way I see Kaysar staying is if Will & Boogie are snowballing Danielle & really are planning on voting for Kaysar. That way Will/Boogie/CG & either Janie's or Howie's vote goes to K (depending on who James nullifies, prob. Janelle). That's 4, leaving just Marci & Erika to vote James. It all hinges on where CT is coming from and you never know.

I just hate that these people "dump votes" every week. Why don't they see that sometimes if they vote how they want, it might take just one vote and you never know what may happen? Each week Will has been throwing his vote the opposite way and it could have changed the game. I just don't get it.

Posted by Savahnna on 08-09-06 at 03:26 PM
All I know is I hope they defy Danielle again this week. That's good TV!

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-09-06 at 04:15 PM
Yep. Will and Boogie keep saying they want "good TV". Imagine the look on Dani and James' faces if he gets evicted and not Kaysar? That would be awesome.

"Lockdown"
Posted by CattyChat on 08-09-06 at 03:18 PM
The HGs have been outside on lock down. Same old small talk, movies, shows & stuff with intermittent singing by Will and LOUD flames. I hate the flames. I work and keep the feeds on the background on low and those flames blast me out of my seat and startle me every time.

I am hoping this lockdown will actually be for a purpose and maybe there will be a scavenger hunt with prizes around the house, like another veto (for Kaysar, preferably) and the coup. Who knows, though, what it going on. One can only wish for the best.

"RE: Lockdown"
Posted by nailbone on 08-09-06 at 03:19 PM
Speculation I read somewhere is that the devil duck will be hidden, and the finder gets the Coup power.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

"RE: Lockdown"
Posted by CattyChat on 08-09-06 at 03:24 PM
Well, in that case I sure hope the force is with Jedi Janie .

"Pssstttt........."
Posted by KScott on 08-09-06 at 03:25 PM
I hear it is in with the tarantulas....

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

"RE: Pssstttt........."
Posted by oasisfan1994 on 08-09-06 at 03:50 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-06 AT 03:50 PM (EST)

I read somewhere that it was announced that the HG will be notified of the Coup on Thursday as well as HG from the past will come back to help out all week with the competitions, starting with Thursday's HOH competition.

Here is a clip of Dani telling Will to lie about James being safe. Say he need to go cause he's the best player
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1gprm6-KoY

Here is a clip of Will telling Dani that Janelle can't compete for veto next week (why is he ratting her out)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aJb7FAj9Xg

"RE: Pssstttt........."
Posted by AyaK on 08-09-06 at 05:38 PM
>I read somewhere that it was announced that the HG will
>be notified of the Coup on Thursday as well as
>HG from the past will come back to help out
>all week with the competitions,
>starting with Thursday's HOH competition.

Right. See the press release linked to in post #3.

No miracle saves for Kaysar. Sorry. The semi-hidden CT-Dani-James alliance is about to do him in.

"Chicken Coop?"
Posted by CattyChat on 08-09-06 at 04:13 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-06 AT 04:15 PM (EST)

HGs were still in the BY and CG had his ear to the metal door and announced "Dr. Will, you're getting a pet chicken!" George says he hears a chicken crowing inside. The HGs head to the door to listen and the flames have been on for over a minute.

ETA: Oh, and someone said: "I'm gonna F-ing kill it and eat it!" Which I assume was James since the F-word is obviously his favorite word in the English language.

"James Spreading His Poison"
Posted by CattyChat on 08-09-06 at 06:46 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-06 AT 06:47 PM (EST)

Edited to remove siggie.

Maybe if James put as much effort into his "modeling/acting" career as he does bashing Janelle, he would have a career.

James is in the red room trying hard to poison Kaysar against Janelle. He's on a major rant. Still on the "she screwed us with the Diane nom" and made the whole team targets. Kaysar told James that's not true. He's talked to the others in the house and the one one who is using Diane as an excuse is Danielle. This actually caused James to shut his mouth for about 2 seconds, to which he replied: "Yeah, well who is HOH, though."

Kaysar is somewhat defending Janelle. James went into a long rant of how Janelle screwed them over in the veto comp this week. Why did she pick Marcellas, Dani's known enemy, to play in the veto instead of Kaysar, thereby saving all of them and leaving Marci to be put up? Janelle is hated by everyone and dragging the rest of them down. James has only done what the team wants and isn't selfish like Janie.

Kaysar seems to finally agree with James that if Janelle would have picked Kaysar to play, then Dani would have put up CT and it would have saved them.

It just amazes me the amount of BS James can eventually get people to believe by just repeating it over and over and over. I am so disappointed in Kaysar, I thought he was smarter than he is showing himself to be and that he would see that James is playing them BIG time.

The world according to James is that everything bad is Janelle's fault and he hates her. I think he must be jealous of her popularity and gets ticked off when he is beaten by a girl and Janelle continues to mess up James' "perfectly laid plans." Me, I love it. Go Janelle, keep screwing James (not literally of course, that would be gross.)

"RE: James Spreading His Poison"
Posted by mommy2bree on 08-09-06 at 07:38 PM
Wait a minute... I thought Kaysar TOLD Janelle he didn't WANT her to choose him for the veto comp? So how can he be saying now that she screwed them by NOT choosing him? I don't get it.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 08-09-06 at 07:47 PM
I don't think James was made aware of that fact that Kay and Howie told Janie they didn't know if she should pick them.

Kaysar basically told Janie he wasn't sure who he'd use the veto on if he won it, and I think Howie said the same. But in James's mind it wouldn't have mattered since if Kaysar won it and took either James/Janie off, Dani would have had to put up someone non-S4 or break her word on promising Howie he was safe.

If Dabi would have been forced to put up Marc or one of CT, S4 would have had the votes to keep Janie.

On the other hand, since James wanted Janie to leave, this is just more bashing of Janie so others won't trust her and she won't win.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-09-06 at 07:52 PM
If Kaysar believes James, then he's a bigger moron than I thought. The only person responsible for Kaysar's eviction is himself. He could have played for the veto, won it and now both Janelle and him would be saved. Instead, he chose the coward's way out. Well, good riddance.

This is where I find James' attitude extremelly offensive. I can understand James bashing Janelle with the floaters in order to rally them against Janelle. It's dirty strategy, but strategy nevertheless. But, what does James gain from trashing Janelle with Kaysar? Kaysar is already on the block, with no voting power, and about to be evicted. Kaysar is out of the game. What does James gain out of spewing so much venom aside than his own personal satisfaction? James is a pathetic, worthless, sack of sh!t. If the Sovs are successfully screwed over by James, I just hope that CT gets the distictive pleasure of squashing that filthy rat once they no longer have any use for him.

Posted by MarkP on 08-09-06 at 08:40 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-06 AT 08:44 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-09-06 AT 08:43 PM (EST)

James is a
>pathetic, worthless, sack of sh!t.

I agree 10000% on both points. The folaters are bashed for not stepping up but the fact is Kaysar is worse than any floater - by far. This guy could not step up in a step class. As far as James goes, the fact that he is bashing Janelle to Kaysar proves that not only is he a punk but he's an idiot because he cried for days when he couldn't get CG out of the house but Janey boots out Diane and she's wrong. I thought he was playing it up to look good and make her look bad - this proves otherwise. If James had half a brain he would have half a brain.

Posted by CattyChat on 08-09-06 at 09:40 PM
You said it, Josh. I agree with everything you said.

I just am really disappointed in Kaysar for not defending Janelle to James and explaining that Kaysar & Howie basically told her not to pick them, because neither wanted to be in the position of choosing between her and James if either actually won the veto. (I'm still amazed Kaysar believes James is on the up and up.) It is Kaysar's fault he's in the position he's in right now. Kaysar even told James that if he played in the veto comp, he wouldn't have won anyway, because he wouldn't have picked any of the bad things for points. To this James responded, "So? But at least if Janelle chose you like she should have, you still would have been safe." Kaysar eventually agreed with James saying that Janelle should have chosen Kaysar and that then CT would have gone up.

The whole thing was idiotic, because Dani was going to put up Kaysar no matter what if Janelle won veto, even uif he did play. Wake up!! I just don't understand where Kaysar's common sense went.

I wouldn't mind James and would respect his strategy if he was just in a secret alliance. That is good game play, but the fact that he trashes Janelle to the extent, intensity and frequency that he does is disgusting. Especially when James then says, "It's one thing to trash a person's game, but it's wrong to get personal." Is he not listening to himself? He takes hypocrisy, lying and sneakiness to a new level.

I am still hoping that CT is just playing with everyone and will pull a fast one on Dani & James and create a total shakeup and chaos by evicting James. Someone as dirty as he shouldn't be in the game. I want to see him go down in flames for all the smack he's been talking.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 08-09-06 at 11:34 PM
With the live show tomorrow is there nothing going on in the house tonight? Its very quiet on the feeds talk tonight.

Posted by Savahnna on 08-10-06 at 10:39 AM

>I just am really disappointed in
>Kaysar for not defending Janelle
>to James and explaining that
>Kaysar & Howie basically told
>her not to pick them,
>because neither wanted to be
>in the position of choosing
>between her and James if
>either actually won the veto.

In Total agreement here. He's becoming such a "people pleaser" and showing a lack of loyalty in this case to me negates a lot of his goodness.

>I am still hoping that CT
>is just playing with everyone
>and will pull a fast
>one on Dani & James
>and create a total shakeup
>and chaos by evicting James.
> Someone as dirty as
>he shouldn't be in the
>game. I want to
>see him go down in
>flames for all the smack
>he's been talking.