URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 953
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Things you would pay to see on B.B.A.Stards (and how much)."

Posted by Estee on 08-11-06 at 10:29 AM
A few of mine:

The complete and utter destruction of the Target $8.99 Isolation Booths Of Doom: $25.
----by fire: +$3
----for each HoH competition remaining in the season: +$5
----by ramming Howie's head into it until he promises never to say 'Big Boy!' again: +$10

A veto 'accept a punishment' points competition where, for ten points, the afflicted hamster is not allowed to talk for an entire day, and in fact has to wear a muzzle and drink slop through a straw: $65
----and it's James: +$20
----and the muzzle also contains a radio link that plays twenty-four straight hours of George's Greatest Snores: +$40

Upon being greeted by the Chenbot in the Diary Room pre-vote, a hamster responds with 'Hello, you ignorant slut.': $100
----and it's Will: -$99. (Hey, he'd do it for a dollar.)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Things you would pay to see on B.B.A.Stards (and how much)."
Posted by Savahnna on 08-11-06 at 10:39 AM
I think I'd pay $100 to see and Watch Will be deprived of all grooming tools for the remainder of the season. He could brush his teeth once a day...but no floss .....no tweezers..no clippers for body hair....and one shower a week. AND NO WAY OUT.
That would be good TV

I would probably pay $50 to see Danielle get a phone call from home in a Luxury competition and have one of her children tell her on national TV that they're ashamed of her and that they think she's a mean person.

I wouldn't think twice about paying $25 to hear Will and Boogie tell James what a horses a$$ they think he is and that he was played all the way and he's on his way out.....

I don't have enough time or money to entertain myself of everything I'd pay to see as far as Boogie abuse is concerned.....

I would pay a lot to watch him get shot down by the remaining 3 women in the house.

Really great thread btw!

Posted by vince3 on 08-11-06 at 04:00 PM
Upon being greeted by the Chenbot in the Diary Room pre-vote, a hamster responds with 'Hello, you ignorant slut.': $100
----and it's Will: -$99. (Hey, he'd do it for a dollar.)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! It'd only be better if it came from a blue parrot with a purple buff saying Survivor:Society Islands on it.........

A gift from Cygnus!

Posted by nailbone on 08-11-06 at 04:05 PM
I'd throw in a couple hundred bucks for them to play for the entire house the "James" video that Kaysar got to see after his eviction.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by Hoobie on 08-11-06 at 04:05 PM

>
>Upon being greeted by the Chenbot
>in the Diary Room pre-vote,
>a hamster responds with 'Hello,
>you ignorant slut.': $100
>
>----and it's Will: -$99.
>(Hey, he'd do it for
>a dollar.)

Loving it! Really, what's to stop anyone from being rude to Julie on live television...what's the worst that could happen?

Posted by fedcamper on 08-12-06 at 06:43 AM
I'd pay 50 bucks to have Boogie's wall potrait replaced with the one his Mom proudly showed of him as a fat, goofy-looking kid. The pains of childhood never really die. (Although the goofy-looking persists!)

Posted by KaysarMolester on 08-13-06 at 09:21 AM
>I'd pay 50 bucks to have
>Boogie's wall potrait replaced with
>the one his Mom proudly
>showed of him as a
>fat, goofy-looking kid. The pains
>of childhood never really die.
>(Although the goofy-looking persists!)

Hehehehehe!! Thanks Mrs Boogie!! That pic was "priceless"