URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 953
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"A few tidbits from Jeff on Rosie (Not Much Spoiler)"

Posted by kuchakor on 03-14-01 at 07:31 PM
Most of this isn't real genuine spoiler information, just little tidbits from Jeff Varner on Rosie O'Donnel and other things.

*When Jeff came out, he had flowers for Rosie and he gave her about fifteen kisses. I don't know whether this hides or further brings out the gay rumor, lol.

*Jeff donated a Survivor signed hat, T-shirt, toys, a bag, and the Barramundi bandana he wore on the show to Rosie to sell them on E-Bay, so if you want to buy anything be on there soon and you can bid on them.

*The signed shirt that Jeff gave to Rosie said "Kimmi has spoken.....AND SPOKEN.....AND SPOKEN......AND SPOKEN!"

*Jeff mentioned that he put on about 15 pounds before the show so he would have reserve fat, in real life he is very fit and works out alot.

*Rosie mentioned that someone told her that the cameramen were the people who instigated the "Kel Beef Jerkey" rumor.

*Jeff said that he wasn't the only one trying to get Tina to puke, all the Kucha members were.

*For all the making fun of and hating she did to Jeff, Rosie gave him a brand new car, a Silver Saturn.

*I was in the checkout lane in K-Mart today, and saw Tina and Jerri's picture on the new issue of one of those celebrity rumor magazines, and inside it mentioned Tina having an affair which caused her first husband to divorce her, and also it said that Jerri has the hots for Survivor Host Jeff Probst, who is now single as I understand. Take it with a grain of salt, but Jerri may be the new "Mrs. Probst" sooner or later.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion