URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 951
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Mike Boogie is a big ole tool"

Posted by LadyT on 08-10-06 at 09:51 PM
He was two grades ahead of me at in COncord NH and he was always showboating around. My JR high was not large and when you are in 7th grade you tend to know everyone in the upper grades. He was annoying, always pushing people around trying to get attention.

I actually worked with his mother a few years ago. When he was on the first time some of you remember me trying to get info then. One of my smoke buddies used to email her on eviction nights. This was before sequester. We knew when Booger was evicted because she had her mail assistant saying that she was out of the office.

Damn it, I have to wait until after midnight to talk more don't I because I will talk about the show. I will be back

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Mike Boogie is a big ole tool"
Posted by brvnkrz on 08-10-06 at 09:53 PM
head over to Spoilers and spill it girl.

Posted by samboohoo on 08-11-06 at 07:39 AM
My Ears! My Ears!

All he needs is the love of a good woman.

It's Arkie Love

Posted by Savahnna on 08-11-06 at 10:03 AM

>
>All he needs is the love
>of a good woman.

Isn't that an oxymoron??

Boogie/Good Woman??

Or Boogie alone... just a moron??

I could go on.....but I'll spare you..

"But who will die alone?"
Posted by CSHS79 on 08-11-06 at 03:46 PM
Mike and Will simply haven't grown up yet that's all, they're a couple of Peter Pans looking for Wendy. IMHO, they need to look a lot farther than Janelle since if anyone will die alone it's her. After all what man would in his right mind put up with her for very long??? Okay for any Peter Pan/geek/nerd going back to his high school reunion I'd say take her. She's impress a few people with her looks, just don't let her talk.
However, Mike and Will and all Peter Pans eventually grow up and they deserve better than Janelle and her type. I'm just glad they
see her for what she is and will use her as long as neccessary and the minute her usefulness is over, she's gone.

"RE: But who will die alone?"
Posted by Savahnna on 08-13-06 at 11:32 AM
But who will die alone?

And we as spectators are certainly equipped to judge that.

NOT

It's all in the eyes of the "beholder" and Janelle's as worthy of love as anyone else as far as I'm concerned. You can say what you want about her....but she's not a bad person

"Not a Bad Person"
Posted by CSHS79 on 08-14-06 at 07:29 PM
I never said Janelle was a bad person, just hard to take. IMHO, I think if Janelle were ugly or at the very least ordinary looking, she wouldn't get away with half of what she does.

"RE: Not a Bad Person"
Posted by Savahnna on 08-15-06 at 10:58 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-06 AT 10:58 AM (EST)

, I think if
>Janelle were ugly or at
>the very least ordinary looking,
>she wouldn't get away with
>half of what she does.

I won't refute that.

Good point

Posted by kingfish on 08-15-06 at 12:04 PM
Thanks for one of the best thread labels I've seen in a while.

"Mike Boogie is a big ole tool!" That's great.