URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 945
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB House - maps and pictures"

Posted by waves crashing on 08-06-06 at 09:10 PM
I'm working on a site with maps and pictures of the Big Brother House. It's still in progress... I'm way too detail-oriented on the maps, so it takes a long time. Still, I thought folks here might enjoy it.

http://bigbrother.wavescrashing.org/

(I put this in spoilers because the site contains pictures captured from the live feeds.)

Current status (8/6/06): Includes completed backyard map and pictures of the backyard, bathroom, and the first two HOH rooms.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB House - maps and pictures"
Posted by Buggy on 08-06-06 at 10:32 PM
Thanks Waves!
Nice work, appreciate you sharing.

Posted by ShantheWOman2 on 08-06-06 at 11:48 PM
????????????????????????????

Posted by waves crashing on 08-07-06 at 01:16 AM
Hi Shan, did you have a question about the BB House site?

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-07-06 at 07:58 PM
Thanks Wave! Excellent work.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 08-07-06 at 08:05 PM
thanks waves. good detail.

Posted by brvnkrz on 08-07-06 at 08:06 PM
Yep. I checked it out last night and then my internet connection burped before i got to respond. glad the thread got bumped so I could respond. Very interesting. Looks like a lot of work.

A wonderful Tribe original

Posted by waves crashing on 08-07-06 at 09:03 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-06 AT 09:03 PM (EST)

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback. It is a bit of work, but it's fun working out the little details.

The sad part is that I am finding the house a lot more interesting than the hamsters this year!

Posted by brvnkrz on 08-08-06 at 00:25 AM
It would be interesting to see each season's. I'm not suggesting that you do that, I'm just saying that it would be interesting.

"previous seasons"
Posted by waves crashing on 08-08-06 at 08:57 PM
I'm thinking of doing that after this season is over. I've got simple maps of seasons 2-6, and I can pull at least some pictures off of various sites.

Unfortunately it looks like CBS has pulled the site for the first season of BB. I thought I saw the map there last year, and it was slightly different than the layout used in seasons 2-5. If anyone has that, even a simple one, I'd love a copy.

"RE: previous seasons"
Posted by brvnkrz on 08-08-06 at 09:35 PM
I tried doing a search and came up with the same problem that you did. I did find one but I have no idea if it was from the US or if it was a different country or season.

http://tinyurl.com/nxt63
But I have a feeling this isn't it.

Posted by Buggy on 08-08-06 at 10:14 AM

The sad part is that I am finding the house a lot more interesting than the hamsters this year!

That happens to me when I play Sims, all my time and effort goes into the house layout and decor, and I forget to play with the Sims.

Posted by brvnkrz on 08-08-06 at 10:23 AM
That totally sounds like code.