URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 944
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"B.B.A.Stards Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Estee on 08-06-06 at 07:00 PM
Please keep the names of the two S6ers who the new HoH nominates for eviction on this thread until the West Coast can brace for the first round of non-domination. Yeah, right. Like that's a spoiler. Even if a S6 hamster wins HoH, they're going to nominate two of their own. James? Sick of them. Kaysar? Wants to go home already. Janelle? In love with Will and as such, is going to do whatever makes him happy. Howie? Will think the perfect nominees are non-S6 people, but can only recognize alliance partners as whoever spoke to him last, plus might have trouble placing the keys. Everyone else? Wants S6 not only gone, but to have never existed in the first place, and that's just the people over on Bashers. So tonight, S6 hamsters are on the block. Have no doubts. Have no worries. But most of all, have some energy left for VH1, because Flavor Of Love 2 premieres tonight.

Not that I'm saying you should watch it. No one should watch it. It's just a reminder that there's always a worse cage...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by Snidget on 08-06-06 at 07:18 PM
If the BB peeps are hamsters, what animal best describes what will be in the cage over on Flavor of Lurve?

I was thinking of insects/crustaceans but I'm leaning more towards Aye Ayes.

"In the gloom it came along the branches towards me, its round, hypnotic eyes blazing, its spoon-like ears turning to and fro like radar dishes, its white whiskers twitching and moving like sensors; its black hands, with their thin fingers, the third seeming terribly elongated, tapping delicately on the branches as it moved along." http://www.thewildones.org/Animals/ayeAyeNH.html

"The Flavees are --"
Posted by Estee on 08-06-06 at 07:23 PM
-- small white mice. Really little ones, the kind you pick up in a pet shop, with quivering whiskers and well-groomed fur and carefully groomed paws. The kind you buy a dozen at a time, take home --

-- and feed to the snake.

(I can almost guarantee this: if Flav thinks doing so will get him a Season 3, then no one is going to win Season 2. For a really, really low value of 'win'.)

Posted by kathliam on 08-06-06 at 08:20 PM
Yes, I'm watching. BB did a segment on how often and how much Howie eats. Even included Danielle telling him he was putting on weight. Howie DR's that it's hard to resist the temptation of all the candy and ice cream and cookies.

He's the ADD character Mike Myers used to play on 'Saturday Night Live'. The one whose mom wouldn't let him have any chocolate. The one wearing a helmet and on a leash.

That's Howie. I can't believe I didn't see it before!

Posted by Estee on 08-06-06 at 08:44 PM
Well, if nothing else, I will always give Marcellas a tiny amount of respect for giving up the slop pass to George. Even if BB was chanting from the walls 'If he dies, the first person we're blaming in the lawsuit is you!'

Posted by Snidget on 08-06-06 at 08:53 PM
The slop pass thing almost makes up for spray painting Janelle in hot pink on the side of the semi.

Posted by MarkP on 08-06-06 at 09:40 PM
2 questions:

Did James just jump off the web after Danielle told him to "drop"? Did I see that right? If so, why??

When they announced the slops pass at the beginning of the HOH contest, didn't all the houseguests agree to give it to CGif they won it? If so, why is anyone praising Marci for this? Was this something different?

Posted by teacherkelly on 08-06-06 at 09:57 PM
Marci is going to act like he's a saint for giving CG the slop pass, when any decent human being would have done it. I know that I would have given it to him the minute CG came off the web. I have respect for the man to eat that slop for as long as he has and not become bitter. He takes it in stride.

Posted by how do people miss these things on 08-06-06 at 10:02 PM
maybe James was right CG is a strong player, he kicked ##### in the veto comp that saved him, then quietly disappeared again, and now that the so called floaters have the power SOVS about to be shreaded.

Will smart, no, I think attacking the so called floaters was the smartest thing possible, there are just to many, if will was smart he would have been trying to lead the floaters, now after they fell more comfortable about dismantling BB6er's they will send one of the 2 CT's home.

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-07-06 at 12:02 PM
From what I can gather from the live feeds, Marcellus was called into the DR and had to be talked into giving the pass to CG. Marcellus was probably reminded by the producers that this could guarantee a vote for him in the future.

When he won the pass he said he wasn't giving it up, and it seems like it took a while for him to actually give it up. I think CG initally didn't want to take it because he knew Marcellus wasn't being genuine in giving it to him.

Marcellus is a tiny little man compared to CG.

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-07-06 at 12:11 PM
Did James just jump off the web after Danielle told him to "drop"? Did I see that right? If so, why??

James "knew" he was safe. He looked at everyone up there and knew that no one would nominate him. Oh, if only Dani had told him of her plan before the HOH comp I bet James would have hung on longer.

Posted by catsnotkids on 08-07-06 at 11:44 AM
Looks like not too many people watched this episode. I took a pass because I was afraid I couldn't stomach it...

Posted by Estee on 08-07-06 at 11:48 AM
It's usually this way for the Sunday and Tuesday episodes just because people have caught most of the events through the live feed threads. Thursday's the busy night, because everyone's equally in the dark.

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-07-06 at 12:17 PM
I watched it because I knew the outcome of the POV comp. I wanted to see Dani enjoy her "power" because I knew in less than 24 hours the joy would be gone and the agony would have begun.

I was also curious to see how they would spin James this week. They haven't disappointed me...he's still crying "victim" and still spewing hate and vile. I hope his downfall is quick and ugly. He needs to go.

Best line of the night goes to Danielle when she said Marcellus is not only throwing Janelle under the bus, it's a semi...

So true.

Posted by rjrabbit on 08-07-06 at 11:48 PM
I couldn't agree with you more Augie. James needs to go. Why didn't he put up CT when he was HOH?