URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 944
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"UGH! Keith votes for Colby, and Jerri voted out!"

Posted by Casezille on 03-14-01 at 09:49 AM
What will the CBS website show next?? I saw this on SurvivorFever and they got screen captures of them. I think CBS is just trying their whole Gervase X thing again, but check em out for yourselves...

I would let the vultures take you and do whatever they want with you

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: UGH! Keith votes for Colby, and Jerri voted out!"
Posted by Superman on 03-14-01 at 10:05 AM
I saw this, too. If you checked though, the site also had Colby voting for Colby on episode 8.

Posted by Casezille on 03-14-01 at 11:51 AM
Yeah, I did see that. I didn't mention it though since i thought I read it here before. =) I just think it's funny that things keep on appearing and disappearing like last time.
I'm still thinking Alicia or Nick is gone tonight.

Casezille

I would let the vultures take you and do whatever they want with you

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-14-01 at 10:22 AM
I noticed the Colby thing too, and I don't take this spoiler seriously because we've seen what happened with the fake X in Jeff's picture without a top black border (never mind that he DID get voted out) -- too easy to take an image and manipulate for enjoyment.

I also notice the survivor pictures are at the bottom below Keith's voting history, while on the official CBS website the pictures are lined along the left side of the page.

Posted by frogspit on 03-14-01 at 04:36 PM
CBS is just dicking with us. They realize just about everyone knows it's a virtual certainty that Alicia (or Nick) is booted tonight. They are attempting to throw some doubt into the equation to try to lead us astray. A Kucha WILL be booted tonight and it's almost certain it's going to be Alicia. Were we to believe this "Gervase-X" type crap then Keith would be signing his own death warrant. CBS would have us believe that Keith votes for Colby so it's 4 votes for Alicia and 4 votes for Jerri and the tiebreak takes out Jerri? Sure... when pigs fly.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-14-01 at 04:46 PM
Ask Psycho-Michael... he'll tell you that pigs DO fly on account of him hunting them for 3 days before finally catching one...