URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 943
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Do Will and Kaysar have a secret alliance?"

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-06-06 at 02:18 PM
Has anyone read about this conspiracy theory or seen/heard any of this on the live feeds? I was reading Dingo's hamsterwatch and something was mentioned about Kaysar and Will having a pre-game secret alliance. This is the first time I've heard about this, and I was wondering if anyone has seen any indication or evidence that this is true.

I think it would be awesome if they are secretly aligned. That would explain why Kaysar didn't put ChillTown on the block the week he was HOH. That would also explain why CT has been working on Janelle to go after floaters. That infamous internet feud between Kaysar and Will was probably just a cover. Well, if anyone has additional information to confirm or deny this rumor, please share it with the rest of us. =)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Do Will and Kaysar have a secret alliance?"
Posted by Lasann on 08-06-06 at 02:22 PM
I've wondered that also. I think it is Will, Boggie and Kaysar final 3 alliance. James thinks he has one with Chill Town but he's sadly mistaken.

It a Tribe original!!!

Posted by Savahnna on 08-06-06 at 06:23 PM
I'm sorry to be the supreme skeptic here...but how can you take any exchange WIll has with anyone else or any "alliance" he proposes with anyone. I've seen YOUTUBE blips that would suggest he has a "secret" alliance with everyone in the house. Like telling Janielle....."we're going to the end together but heads up, I have to distance myself from you a little so the others don't catch on....(heavy sarcasm icon)

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-06-06 at 02:34 PM
If this is true, we will know by who Will votes for this week, Kaysar can not afford to have a member of his S6 alliance working against him and if Will and Kaysar have this agreement, Will will vote to evict James.

Posted by true on 08-06-06 at 02:48 PM
I don't think so because if it were true, Will would have clued Kaysar in on James actions. Kaysar is clueless.

However, I would believe that Dani and James had a pre-show agreement with CT.

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-06-06 at 02:51 PM
Maybe Will didn't have to clue him in, that could have been part of their strategy to begin with.

Posted by marius on 08-06-06 at 03:25 PM
I seen this on another board also,i think it all came from them talking last night when Will asked Kaysar if he thought anybody knew if they were cool with eachother,i dont think it's actually an alliance.

Posted by teacherkelly on 08-06-06 at 04:12 PM
I posted something earlier in the week about a Secret Will/Kaysar alliance and no one bit.

I have wondered this for a long time. If you watch the feeds or video it kinda looks like there is a new Fantastic Four (Kaysar, Janey, Boogie, Will). Does anyone else see that?

Posted by MarkP on 08-06-06 at 07:36 PM
Will was just now campaigning for Dani to put up Marcellas and not Kaysar. Interesing.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 08-06-06 at 07:46 PM
I don't see K or J leaving Howie behind to hook up with CT. And I agree if there were a secret alliance then Will would have told Kaysar about James.

Posted by Buggy on 08-06-06 at 10:58 PM

I know it's an honst question, Josh, but ohforgoodnesssakes!
There are so many side deals and secret alliances and pre-game deals; who isn't alligned with everyone?!

I believe that they have already taken out one of the alliances.
I think that Ali, Diane and Jase were definately a pre-game alliance, and they were taking Nak as their 4th. ( no matter what the say now, we saw them talking about their alliance)

So for the most part, everyone else has some kind of deal with everyone else. It makes it very hard to figure out who to screw each week.
Who could Dani nom that she wasn't aligned with or didn't swear on her children ( Reality TV death right there) that they were safe?
Too many deals can be as bad as having no deals at some point.

I don't think BB needs to throw in any twists, the fact that they all know eachother is twist enough to watch them squirm.

So anyway, I don't know if Will and Kaysar have a secret alliance, I wouldn't be surprised either way. At this point I wouldn't be surprised at deals.

Except Chicken George, that guy is almost invisable now.