URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 940
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Are there camels and chickens in South Africa?"

Posted by HistoryDetective on 03-30-05 at 08:56 AM
Well, I don't know about the camels, but there's two more cocks hanging out with the chickens. The Ugly American Award for this week goes to Lynn and Alex. Congratulations!

a sig by syren

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Are there camels and chickens in South Africa?"
Posted by Seana on 03-30-05 at 09:14 AM
I gave them another prize, and I've bumped them to the bottom of my love list. Damnation. I guess I'm a hater now. I suppose I should have been tipped off when they handled the market-fish thing so poorly, but I really thought they were OK. Being good to each other isn't enough now that J/V-lite is out.

I hate being disappointed.

Posted by trigirl on 03-30-05 at 10:47 AM
Chanelling Kendra? These two are way down on the love list. It's time for them to go!

Posted by thecontender on 03-30-05 at 12:04 PM
I hate them two boy friends. They make me sick. I am not homophobic. But I am sick and tired of watching how they (Our media) keep trying to shove homosexuality down our throats.

I hate the fact that people are bashing Rob and Amber for not stopping. The gay couple only stopped because of the cameras. Had no one been watching, I bet the gay couple would of drove right on by.

I wish the butchers in Chile would of cut them into little pieces and fed them to the dogs

Posted by kvasir79 on 03-30-05 at 12:14 PM
er... the other teams had cameras on them too, what's your point?

Posted by HistoryDetective on 03-30-05 at 01:02 PM
"I hate them two boy friends. They make me sick. I am not homophobic. But I am sick and tired of watching how they (Our media) keep trying to shove homosexuality down our throats."

I agree! You know what else:
I hate them two black people. They make me sick. I am not racist. But I am sick and tired of watching how they (Our media) keep trying to shove non-white people down our throats.

a sig by syren

Posted by thecontender on 03-30-05 at 01:30 PM
HistoryDetective, you are so right My kids try to act black I hope they don't start acting gay too. I think I better have a talk with them when they get back from school. Thanks for pointing that out.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 03-30-05 at 01:50 PM
I'm not certain what "acting black" is. Or "acting gay" for that matter. I do hope that you love your children enough to be supportive of them no matter what.

a sig by syren

"Acting Black"
Posted by Rhiannon on 03-30-05 at 03:04 PM
Actually acting "Black" is quite cool right now. My 16yr. old says that he was born in the wrong family and while he may look white he is in fact black inside. He calls himself the Uh Oh Oreo. I think it has something to do with the R&B and Hip Hop music genres.

Posted by LibraRising on 03-30-05 at 02:39 PM
I wish the butchers in Chile would of cut them into little pieces and fed them to the dogs

Make up your mind! In the other thread, you want to see them burned to death. What manner of death is the most appropriate?

And I hate how Meredith, Gretchen, Ron, Kelly, Rob, Amber, Ray, Deana, Uchenna and Joyce keep shoving their heterosexuality down our throats.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 03-30-05 at 02:52 PM
Well, faggots are bundles of twigs and fags are cigarettes (in Britain, or so I hear), so obviously we should BURN THEM!

a sig by syren

I really don't mind straight people. I just wish that they would act gay in public.

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 03-30-05 at 05:51 PM
And don't forget . . . a "fagott" is a bassoon.

Your Useless Fact of the Day.

Posted by LibraRising on 03-30-05 at 06:19 PM
(Insert obligatory joke about blowing a bassoon here)

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 03-30-05 at 05:53 PM
I really don't mind straight people. I just wish that they would act gay in public.

Ahem.

Or is this not what you had in mind?

Posted by J Slice on 03-30-05 at 05:58 PM
Hey HD.

I had that on my Accord's bumper at one point. One of my favorites.

I don't have to prove that I'm creative - Talking Heads, "Artists Only"

"Mmmmm, fags!"
Posted by Canada Girl on 03-30-05 at 06:01 PM
I had to quit when I got pregnant. Sure do miss em'!

Hi HD!

"RE: Mmmmm, fags!"
Posted by HistoryDetective on 03-30-05 at 06:13 PM
You're not allowed to combine fags and child-rearing in Canada either? And you like to pretend you are more progressive than the States!

a sig by syren

Hi CG! We have to do Secret Easter Bunny next year so you can send me more KinderEggs!

"RE: Mmmmm, fags!"
Posted by kvasir79 on 03-30-05 at 06:18 PM
sure we are. I'm sure she did it out of her own, not because the state says she would be executed for it ;)

"Post deleted"
Posted by AyaK on 03-30-05 at 08:43 PM
For those people who count these things, I deleted post #27. Even in a bashers thread, not everything goes ... and I thought things were likely to get out of hand if I didn't remove the post (by itself, it did not violate the guidelines -- but I'd advise the poster to tread softly around here).

Posted by Cin on 03-30-05 at 12:06 PM
Nope, but I guess Tupac hangs out there now.....

What jerks those two were! You know if people on the race sterotyped them as much as they were sterotyping the people in Johannasburg they would be all up in arms about it. They really disgusted me last night with their comments about Africa.

Cin

"Not sure...."
Posted by trigirl on 03-30-05 at 12:21 PM
but I do think I saw Tupac and Elvis there together having a latte.

"RE: Not sure...."
Posted by Cin on 03-30-05 at 01:15 PM
hehe

Cin

Posted by Tahj on 03-30-05 at 02:28 PM
Well, I wish someone there did have a gun. Then they could have shot Lynn and Alex.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Posted by HistoryDetective on 03-30-05 at 02:32 PM
Or at least some duct tape to wrap around their mouths.

a sig by syren

Posted by Tahj on 03-30-05 at 02:37 PM
Or b¡tch-slapped them silly.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Posted by ginger on 03-30-05 at 02:44 PM
Agree agree agree. Wanted to like em, now I hate em. Sanctimonious snobby queens.

Posted by kvasir79 on 03-30-05 at 06:04 PM
Actually they were smart about being careful with ppl in Johannesburg. J-town is one of the more dangerous cities in the world to be in. Many reports of shooting and mugging of tourists there. It has one of the highest crimerate anywhere. I was even surprise the race would have the teams going through shanty town. I was like what were the producers thinking??? I was surprised no one got in trouble.

Posted by kathliam on 03-30-05 at 06:53 PM
My dislike of them has increased with each week. When they were first introduced I expected to enjoy them, if for nothing more than their campy sense of humor, which I interpreted as intentional. I even found their obsession with beating Rob and Amber a little endearing. I mean, who among us wouldn't want to be able to say we beat the winners of Survivor A$$.

However, their comments are increasingly demeaning, and their obsession with Rob and Amber has become fingernails on a blackboard. Get over it already. Or at least spread it around to the other teams, who you should also try to beat.

Their esteem hit a low last night with their comment that they would have come in second if they hadn't stopped to help. It was well-said in another thread that all they contributed was hand-wringing and fretting. They had nothing to say about the other teams who failed to stop to assist.

I'm going to offend someone, but really I'm only referring to Lynn and Alex when I say I'm tired of their b!tchy queen routine.