URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 938
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Mary"

Posted by realgal on 10-23-04 at 01:56 AM
I am sorry. I know everyone loves Mary, but she was beyond whiney last night. I could understand Jayne frustration with drama queens like Mary. She has met this guy for less than 24 hours and already she is whining about how she is scared she is falling for him. NO S--T! This is why you went on this show, you DAW!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Mary"
Posted by Donald Chump on 10-23-04 at 08:27 AM
Mary's problem was so accurately described by Krysta - "Hi, I'm Mary. My ovaries - they're drying up! I gotta have a baby tomorrow!"

Mary is a fantastic woman - sweet personality, gorgeous face and hair, with a wondrous body. A woman like her should have been easily married before 30. But she's on this show mainly to find a sperm donor before her biological clock runs out ... if she doesn't get a rose she'll worry more about losing an opportunity to have kids than she'd worry about losing Byron.

Her Spanish-only-speaking parents might make some guys uncomfortable, but in Mary's home state of Florida there are so many Spanish-speaking guys that it shouldn't be a major hindrance.

Posted by What on 10-27-04 at 01:56 PM
I don't know why she sucked herself back into that show.

She definitely needs to bring out her inner Diva, as long as she lands somewhere in the middle between where she is now and extreme Diva-ness.

She'll become much more attractive when she increases her self esteem. She's got everything else wrapped up. She's gorgeous.

Posted by djandy on 10-27-04 at 03:03 PM
Mary should be the next Bachelorette (after Jen), not coming back for another Bachelor. She's just setting herself up for failure and heartache this way.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ