URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 933
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What will happen to Season 6?"

Posted by Glass on 08-04-06 at 02:00 AM
So guys, what's it going to be?

Are Danielle and James going to nominate Janelle and Kaysar/Howie? Will all the players in the house be forced now to really side with their true alliances? This definitely will impact Will and Boogie's game in a very, positive way... or will Danielle somehow turn and vote for Chilltown?

I want to hear nomination predictions, gameplay predictions and I want to know how this is impacting Will and His game in the coming days.

And all you live feeders, that's wicked! Keep us posted always, guys and girls, it's very much appreciated! Especially during a night like tonight!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What will happen to Season 6?"
Posted by Tonya_Harding on 08-04-06 at 07:53 AM
Things are going to get messy and it will be tough to make a decision on who to nominate. Danielle owes season six from the first week when Danielle was saved by season six and they voted off Allison. Also Janelle has done nothing to Danielle its james who has a beef with her now.
Danielle knows that if she nominates season six the remaining two people will go after her in the following weeks because she will be seen as the one that broke them up (Kay,Howie,janelle) She may decide to nominate Chill town and be seen as the hero from Season six perspective and will be safe in the later weeks. She may do the same thing that Season six has done and nominate a floater, in this case she would go after Marcellas and she would nominate a Chill town person as a "pawn" and possible surprise evictee.

ChillTown: They may be in trouble and here is why; Danielle is probably one of the best strategists in the house, She knows that by getting rid of Boogie she would be cutting a deal with season six which are four strong players, Will would not care and would still be in the game so there would be no backlash on his part. Season six is already having problems and in the long run would possibly eliminate themselves instead of danielle.

Posted by 4jedi on 08-04-06 at 09:11 AM
Tonya - Brilliant analysis!!!!! Praying you are right.

Posted by true on 08-04-06 at 09:31 AM
This is wishful thinking. If you've paid any attention at all to the live feeds, you'd know there is no way this will happen.

Danielle believes she has a solid alliance with James and Chill Town. She will not nominate Chill Town. She may nominate James with Janelle, because he has the vote cancellation pass, and she believes she has the votes to save him. If one of them uses VETO, Kaysar or Howie will go up in their place. Danielle doesn't think she owes S6 (other than James) anything.

Someone from S6 will be cut this week. My ideal scenario would be this-

Janelle and James get nominated.
Howie wins veto and takes Janelle off the block.
Kaysar goes up against James.
The voters realize that James and Dani are a solid alliance and that Kaysar's heart isn't in the game. They waffle back and forth, but finally realize that James is the more dangerous player and they vote him out.

It'll never happen, but at least it's possible.

Posted by Tonya_Harding on 08-04-06 at 10:28 AM
>This is wishful thinking. If
>you've paid any attention at
>all to the live feeds,
>you'd know there is no
>way this will happen.
>
>Danielle believes she has a solid
>alliance with James and Chill
>Town. She will not
>nominate Chill Town. She
>may nominate James with Janelle,
>because he has the vote
>cancellation pass, and she believes
>she has the votes to
>save him. If one of
>them uses VETO, Kaysar or
>Howie will go up in
>their place. Danielle doesn't think
>she owes S6 (other than
>James) anything.
>
>Someone from S6 will be cut
>this week. My ideal
>scenario would be this-
>
>Janelle and James get nominated.
>Howie wins veto and takes Janelle
>off the block.
>Kaysar goes up against James.
>The voters realize that James and
>Dani are a solid alliance
>and that Kaysar's heart isn't
>in the game. They
>waffle back and forth, but
>finally realize that James is
>the more dangerous player and
>they vote him out.
>
>It'll never happen, but at least
>it's possible.

I have no live feeds but since you do and this is only wishfull thinking what do you really think will happen?

Thank you.

Posted by brvnkrz on 08-04-06 at 10:33 AM
I agree. When I was in the shower this morning strategizing *rolls eyes*, I thought that her best bet would be to put up James and Janelle. Even though I would really rather see Boogie go up. But that is because he is so vile and I can't stand him.

A wonderful Tribe original

Posted by kathliam on 08-04-06 at 11:27 AM
Danielle is definitely gunning for Janelle. She has a lot of animosity toward our Janie Doll over an imagined slight of Dani's game play. Janie is going on the block 100%.

Who will Dani put along side Janie? Not Erika (not after last week, plus they share their hatred of Janie), doubtful Will or Boogie (Dani thinks she has an alliance with them), doubtful George (she'd look like a complete fool), not Howie (promised he was safe, does she want to be this year's J-Blow?). There was discussion last night she would put James up as a pawn (bwahahaha!). She may put up Kaysar but seems to like him and respect his play.

I would LVOE to see her put up James as a 'pawn'. It's a very risky move and James could likely go home. Will/Boogie vote what is best for their game and would probably save Janie, she's a better shield and will do their dirty work. And I'm not sure Dani can rally the votes she needs.

This will be a very interesting week!

Posted by Glass on 08-04-06 at 11:31 AM
Agree... nominating James as a pawn is an interesting strategy. if it just crosses your mind, it deserves consideration. But then you should realize that Chilltown will NOT vote to evict Janelle.

'Cause they're not dumb, she's done them a lot of favours and if she's still in the game in the coming weeks she'll do them even more.

Posted by Estee on 08-04-06 at 11:49 AM
You could argue that Janelle is the pawn in that scenario. Danielle might say 'I'm getting rid of an S6 person: that makes me look good to the rest of the house. I'm getting rid of a strong player who's a known alliance swinger that will only backstab me later: that's good for my game. And I'm getting rid of him before he can hurt me or anyone else on the jury: that's good for everybody.' Put it all together, explain it to the others, and James may go out 7-0.

Imagine the look on his face.

Posted by Tonya_Harding on 08-04-06 at 12:02 PM
She is not going to put up James.

Posted by Estee on 08-04-06 at 12:16 PM
I'd normally ask to see the color of your money on that one, but this time, it's unfair. No bet.

(Pawns -- get captured.)

Posted by pumpkinqueen on 08-04-06 at 02:56 PM
I would LVOE to see her put up James as a 'pawn'. It's a very risky move and James could likely go home.

i would love to see that! if James still has his POV mojo it wouldn't work--he would be crazy to throw that comp--but the look on his face would be priceless!

the HOH twist could play into this also. i actually like James, snake that he is, but i would love hearing his conspiracy theories if he thinks he's getting booted because "Big Brother" wants him out.

an arkiegrl original 2005

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-04-06 at 12:15 PM
I think it's very hard to make predictions this season because of the endless number of secret alliances that were established outside of the house. Mr & Mrs Smith were just one of many. I believe both, Lisa and Amy have verified this information when they were interviewed a couple of weeks ago. The secret alliances make this game very difficult to predict. Why are the S6 people constantly sparing ChillTown? Are they really that naive or was there a deal between them prior to entering the house? The houseguests can't even admit in their own diary rooms whether a pre-game secret alliance does exist because that's going against the rules of the game.

But based on what seems to be happening on the live feeds. I would say that Danielle puts Janelle up, no doubt about it. The real question is: Who gets put alonside Janelle on the chopping block?? Ensuring Janelle's eviction depends on who's nominated along with her. Does she go for the obvious and nominate another S6? Does she put up a floater? It's gonna get real tricky. And, right now there are so many crazy twists. James has a pass. Janey has a good chance of winning POV. And, there's that crazy twist that Chenbot mentioned. Danielle has a very tough week ahead of herself because there are several factors that could alter the end-result of her gameplay.

Posted by Rasta on 08-04-06 at 12:41 PM
Putting James up as a pawn is too risky for Danielle for the following:

1. She'd be seen as targeting S6, and would become target #1 next week.
2. Chilltown could easily spill the beans about Dani/James working against Janelle. They could evict James, and set Dani up for the fall next week.

IMO, Dani should put Will up against Janelle. This ensures Boogie's vote. Combined with Erika and James (plus his PASS) will be enough to dump Janelle. Also, by nominating S6 and CT, she can claim she isn't choosing sides yet. She might be able to leverage her position as potential tie-breaker into a long-term deal.

On second thought, a better strategy would be to nominate Will and Janelle, but then backdoor Marcellas. She could get rid of her nemesis, and make a deal with S6 to take Marcellas' spot in their alliance. She could pretend to be tight with S6 on one side, and with CT on the other. This allows her to keep her options open, and choose sides later rather than sooner.

Posted by true on 08-04-06 at 12:54 PM
Danielle is so full of herself right now that she thinks she can pull off nominating James. IMO, she trusts CT completely. She isn't worried about being a target of S6. If she nominates Janelle, which she will, that will be enough to make her a target of Howie and Kaysar. James has all ready jumped to her side, so she isn't worried about him at all.

The Will and Janelle idea could work, but Dani wants someone in there that will be VETO competition for Janelle. Will would throw the comp, so she won't chance putting him up. She won't backdoor Marcellas, at least not yet, He's on her side, why would she? She also has no interest in making deals with anyone from S6 other than James, this week. Again, why should she? Dani has a solid alliance with everyone else in the house.

Posted by Savahnna on 08-04-06 at 01:27 PM
I would love to see.....ANYONE..up against Marcellus....Marcellus wins veto...is Reassured he's safe and that they really want to get "x" out of the house....so he keeps the nominations...gives up the veto...AND GETS VOTED OUT!!!!

Posted by ginger on 08-04-06 at 01:51 PM
I'm guessing she puts up Janelle and Kayser. Marcellus as alternate. Howie seems to be sliding under everyone's radar, and there is just. no. way. Dani is going to put up James or CT, no matter how ballsy/smart that might be.

Posted by MrsG on 08-04-06 at 02:22 PM
I agree that she will nominate Janie and Kaysar. If either wins the Veto and uses it then Howie goes up, despite the "deal" they made. I would love for her to put up Janie and James, but doubt it will happen. I would enjoy watching James go home. I think he has been looking for a reason to jump sides and Janie gave him the perfect out.
In the end agree or disagree with Janie's decision she was probably going up this week if anyone other than BB6 won HOH. Hopefully Chilltown will keep their word and try to keep her, if a non BB6er goes up against her.

Posted by toddE on 08-04-06 at 02:58 PM
I hope that happens! The people on this show are supposedly strategic, but they seem like a bunch of suckers being led around by Will on one hand and Janelle on the other.

I haven't watched BB before, and most of these characters are just so vile! I thought Nakomis, Diane and Alison seemed interesting, they're gone.

Janelle, Howie, Kaysar, James, Will and especially Mike Boogie are repulsive. George is idiotic, Erika is bland.

Marcellas and Danielle are they only people I don't feel my gorge rising when I see them.

Posted by ginger on 08-04-06 at 03:02 PM
Well, from what's on Jokers, it seems Danielle is, at least, considering putting up James and Janie. James as pawn, naturally. I think this would be hysterically funny, esp. if it backfires and James gets booted instead.

It is also interesting to see if the supposed James/Will/Dani alliance is strong enough to survive such a thing, or if CT is now thinking of dumping James.

I still say it would be stupid for Danielle to do this, though. She's one who always said to nominate people you actually want to elave.

Posted by Jims02 on 08-04-06 at 03:46 PM
Janelle and Kaysar are going up. Possibly Howie, or even Will or Boogie. I'd be positively shocked if she put up James. I just don't see it happening, even if she is "considering" it. Danielle's too good of a player.

Besides, even if she did put up James as a pawn, he'd have the votes of all the floaters to stay.

Against Janelle
Chicken George (probably)
Marcellas (most likely)
Erika (definitely)

Against James
Will (maybe)
Boogie (maybe)
Kaysar (most likely)
Howie (most likely)

Cross off one of those votes, thanks to James' magic powers, and it's a 3-3 tie. Bye Janelle.

"huh?"
Posted by shakes the clown on 08-04-06 at 03:58 PM
>Against Janelle
>Chicken George (probably)
>Marcellas (most likely)
>Erika (definitely)
>
>Against James
>Will (maybe)
>Boogie (maybe)
>Kaysar (most likely)
>Howie (most likely)
>

..you have those votes all wrong. Why would CT vote out James instead of Janelle? First of all they just entered into an alliance with Danielle and James and second of all, they have been Dr'ing non stop about getting rid of Janelle.

The only votes Janelle would get are K/H.

"RE: huh?"
Posted by linz79 on 08-04-06 at 04:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-06 AT 04:26 PM (EST)

>you have those votes all wrong. Why would CT vote out James >instead of Janelle? First of all they just entered into an >alliance with Danielle and James and second of all, they have >been Dr'ing non stop about getting rid of Janelle

but when she asked them about making an alliance with her and james didnt they cut to a diary room of them making those stupid phone calls to each other andlaughing at her thinking they would actually make a deal with her and james?

"RE: huh?"
Posted by true on 08-05-06 at 01:05 AM
..you have those votes all wrong. Why would CT vote out James instead of Janelle? First of all they just entered into an alliance with Danielle and James and second of all, they have been Dr'ing non stop about getting rid of Janelle.

The only votes Janelle would get are K/H.

CT would vote to evict James to get rid of a strong player who dumped his S6 alliance because Janelle wouldn't put CT on the block. Why would he trust James over Janelle? And, that alliance he just made with Danielle and James was made about 5 minutes after they made an alliance with Janelle.

Will also pulled Boogie aside earlier and said how great it would be to filp it on Danielle and get rid of James. Really, at this point, Will is in no danger either way, but deep down I believe he hopes Janelle stays because he KNOWS he can manipulate her. He's not so sure about James. Will is coaching Janelle every chance he gets, but so far she is too stupid to pick up on James being against her.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-04-06 at 04:05 PM
I agree with most of your analysis.

I think Will will probably vote to keep Janelle. Often times, he votes against the HOH to stir the pot. He did it when Nakomis got evicted and he did it again last night when Diane got evicted. However, I tend to disagree with Chicken George. I'm not entirely sure that Chicken George would vote to keep James over Janelle. CG seemed to be pretty pissed off at James when he nominated him a few weeks ago. It's possible that Danielle may work George into voting out Janelle. But, it's equally possible that Howie may exert his "Jedi" influence (coached by Kaysar) and convince George to keep Janelle. It's painfuly obvious that Janelle will be on the block, but if the Sovs can work CT and CG they can save Janelle and get James evicted (if he's used as a pawn).

Posted by Rasta on 08-04-06 at 04:39 PM
If the first 4 weeks are any indication, we shouldn't be surprised if the HOH makes another round of stupid nominations.

I understand Danielle's desire to get rid of Janelle. It's a good move for a variety of reasons. Her current plan involves nominating Janelle and James, which might work out fine. Or it might blow up in her face.

By putting up James and Janelle, Dani's sending a clear signal that (1) she's anti-S6, and (2) James has jumped ship.

Janelle, Kaysar and Howie already know that James is working with Dani. They'll see through her ruse, and realize that James is simply a pawn. They also know that vetoing Janelle's nomination would only place Kaysar or Howie in the hot seat. The only option is to work the house for enough votes to evict James.

Plus, you can be sure that Howie will go BUSTO on Danielle for the rest of the week. Groan.

However, this master plan still hinges on Chilltown's trustworthiness to vote out Janelle. If Will and Boogie flip, James is history, and Danielle is screwed. Think about it. Danielle's plan relies on trusting the most manipulative, deceitful player in BB history. Am I the only one who sees this as a problem?

Instead, she ought to nominate Janelle and Will. She can tell everyone that she isn't choosing sides, but that it's time to stop dancing around the main issue: S6 vs Chilltown. It's time to get it on, and time to see which side the floaters will choose.

That's a pile of BS, of course, but it's reasonable enough to keep S6 off her back all week. They may even try to kiss up to her in hopes of winning her tie-breaking favor. Or, in the event that Janelle wins POV, they might try to cut a deal with Dani to remove a floater. Can you imagine Marcellas' reaction if Dani backdoors him?

In any case, nominating CT alongside S6 is a safer move for Danielle and for James. Dani can claim neutrality in the S6 vs Chilltown showdown, which could be crucial if her plan blows up. From James' point of view, it's clearly safer NOT being nominated (duh). Plus, it gives him the chance to get back in with S6, even if only for one week.

Posted by Glass on 08-05-06 at 00:51 AM
Totally agree, Rasta. I think you nailed it. Janelle/Will is my favourite idea so far. Will would agree to it, it would probably work, and all the alliances can stay a little bit intact.

Posted by Hoobie on 08-04-06 at 06:42 PM
Does Danielle still need to keep her promise to Chicken George? That was a few weeks ago, but she promised she wouldn't put him up the first chance she got - and this is it.

Posted by MrsG on 08-04-06 at 11:56 PM
>Does Danielle still need to keep
>her promise to Chicken George?
> That was a few
>weeks ago, but she promised
>she wouldn't put him up
>the first chance she got
>- and this is it.

Speaking of "deals" did Danielle make any deals with BB6 week 1 when Allison was voted off instead of her? If so has this been mentioned yet?