URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 932
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Does anyone use the mute button or change the channel while watching the show..."

Posted by allenjo on 08-04-06 at 03:04 AM
because you can't stand the person?

From the first week, I find myself doing this whenever I see Boogie talk. He gets my nerves and he makes my eyes sore...(That's harsh, I know~) I don't like Will but at least he's OK(?) to look at.... But boy, Boogie Woogie.... Now I start going to the bathroom when I see Janelle. Well, I didn't mind the girl so far but now I really can't stand her any more. I don't know if I can patiently sit through the show if I have to watch her all the time. I remember hating Marcellas in his season whenever he complained and whined about everything and I think this will happen sooner or later. Argh~ Am I losing my interest this early in the game?

Do you guys have any problems with certain HGs?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Does anyone use the mute button or change the channel while watching the show..."
Posted by Just Plain Bill on 08-04-06 at 04:01 PM
Precisely why I TIVO the show. I can get thru the entire hour in about 24 minutes by zipping over stuff/people I care little about.

Then if I read something here that I missed or piques my interest, I go back and pick it up then.

"RE: Does anyone use the mute button or change the channel while watching the show..."
Posted by nailbone on 08-04-06 at 04:08 PM
Alison would be the one for me to mute. Thank goodness she's gone. Diane was a close #2, and nasty, lying Danielle may become #3.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by brvnkrz on 08-04-06 at 04:14 PM
Dani doesn't bother me but Alliwhore and Diane where like nails (not Nailbone) on a chalkboard.

A wonderful Tribe original

Posted by Buggy on 08-04-06 at 04:30 PM
I look away when April picks her nose.

Oops! Wrong season?

No, I watch them all, even the ones I don't like, and I yell at the TV