URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 928
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Janie is a moron."

Posted by mrc on 08-02-06 at 07:28 AM
I really liked Janie until this week. Now, she has proven herself as stupid as Kaysar when it comes to "strategery." Will is playing her like a fiddle in Hicktown. I didn't think she was actually as vapid as she sometimes acts, but she apparently is.

Let's hope James, who seemingly is only hamster from S6 with any sense of how to play the game the way it should be played, puts her out when he gets a chance.

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn
She's still hot, though.

Table of contents
  • RE: Janie is a moron.,brvnkrz, 07:37 AM, 08-02-06
    • RE: Janie is a moron.,samboohoo, 04:05 PM, 08-02-06
      • RE: Janie is a moron.,brvnkrz, 06:38 PM, 08-02-06
  • RE: Janie is a moron.,Das Mole, 08:27 AM, 08-02-06
  • RE: Janie is a moron.,Buggy, 08:36 AM, 08-02-06
    • RE: Janie is a moron.,nailbone, 01:08 PM, 08-02-06
    • RE: Janie is a moron.,AugustGirl, 08:02 PM, 08-02-06
  • RE: Janie is a moron.,shantheWOman, 01:39 PM, 08-02-06
  • RE: Janie is a moron.,shantheWOman, 01:44 PM, 08-02-06
    • RE: Janie is a moron.,nailbone, 02:23 PM, 08-02-06
      • RE: Janie is a moron.,CattyChat, 04:40 PM, 08-02-06
        • RE: Janie is a moron.,brvnkrz, 06:41 PM, 08-02-06
      • RE: Janie is a moron.,shantheWOman, 10:48 PM, 08-02-06
    • RE: Janie is a moron.,JoshInSGV, 07:32 PM, 08-02-06
    • RE: Janie is a moron.,chappi66, 01:18 PM, 08-03-06
  • RE: Janie is a moron.,nailbone, 02:25 PM, 08-02-06
  • RE: Janie is a moron.,true, 07:00 PM, 08-02-06
    • RE: Janie is a moron.,JoshInSGV, 07:37 PM, 08-02-06
  • RE: Janie is a moron.,okaychatt, 10:31 AM, 08-03-06
  • RE: Janie is a moron.,mrc, 12:19 PM, 08-03-06
    • RE: Janie is a moron.,nailbone, 12:25 PM, 08-03-06
      • RE: Janie is a moron.,brvnkrz, 12:55 PM, 08-03-06
      • RE: Janie is a moron.,mrc, 02:45 PM, 08-03-06
        • RE: Janie is a moron.,nailbone, 02:50 PM, 08-03-06
          • RE: Janie is a moron.,mrc, 03:02 PM, 08-03-06
            • RE: Janie is a moron.,LIVEURBESTLIFE, 05:58 PM, 08-03-06
              • RE: Janie is a moron.,brvnkrz, 06:52 PM, 08-03-06
                • RE: Janie is a moron.,mrc, 09:57 AM, 08-04-06
        • RE: Janie is a moron.,JoshInSGV, 09:03 PM, 08-03-06
  • RE: Janie is a moron.,shantheWOman, 11:50 AM, 08-04-06
    • RE: Janie is a moron.,nailbone, 03:59 PM, 08-04-06
      • RE: Janie is a moron.,shantheWOman, 07:01 PM, 08-04-06

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Janie is a moron."
Posted by brvnkrz on 08-02-06 at 07:37 AM
Certainly not the best choice but I can sort of see her reasoning. 5 floaters and 2 Chilltown. But yeah, she just put a huge target on her back. It's too bad. She has almost forced me to root for Will again.

A wonderful Tribe original

Posted by samboohoo on 08-02-06 at 04:05 PM
I thought we were all rooting for Will.

It's Arkie Love

Posted by brvnkrz on 08-02-06 at 06:38 PM
I was and then I wasn't and then I was again and then I wasn't again and now I am again.

Posted by Das Mole on 08-02-06 at 08:27 AM
The concept of putting up Diane because nobody would care if she left was good, except for the fact that the alternative route of just getting rid of Will was better.

She should've thought more about it. Nobody would care if Diane left, but then again nobody would care if Will left, either. Except Boogie, but who gives a sh*t what he thinks.

These people.

Who are we kidding? They're all dumbasses. If they were actually intelligent, they'd be on Survivor.

Forget peanut butter, whipped cream is where it's at!
Sultry brunette? You'd better believe it.

Posted by Buggy on 08-02-06 at 08:36 AM
Well it sure looks that way from the skewed edit.

James as the slighted victim? Pffft!

Posted by nailbone on 08-02-06 at 01:08 PM
Amen there, Bug. James is no more a victim than that bowl over there.

And I can't wait to see that Janie is not as big an idiot as everyone thinks.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-02-06 at 08:02 PM
I'm with Buggy and Boner. I'm not sure why CBS choose to portray James as the poor victim last night, but rest assured he is NOT a victim. Well, maybe a victim of his own ego...

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Posted by shantheWOman on 08-02-06 at 01:39 PM

"Janie is a moron."

I've known this from the beginning! Sheesh...

Show me you're nuts : )

Posted by shantheWOman on 08-02-06 at 01:44 PM
I found several things odd in Janie's reasoning. She said she didn't want to put up CT because of retaliation. Does she think Diane is incapable of retaliation? AND...James should have threatened Janie with two things, that he himself would retaliate against her should he win HOH, AND that he was going to approach CT and beg to become a part of their alliance, making them even in numbers with S6: James, Will and Booger V. Janie, Kaysar and Howie. Of course CT most likely would have laughed James out of town.

One more thing, Janie could have turned the tables and replaced Booger with JAMES HIMSELF instead of Diane, just because of his anger with her choice.

Bottom line IMO is that Janie's true colors are showing. And that color is BLONDE.

Posted by nailbone on 08-02-06 at 02:23 PM
Does she think Diane is incapable of retaliation?

Yep, because she's a "floater" with no real allies with Jase gone.

AND...James should have threatened Janie with two things, that he himself would retaliate against her should he win HOH,

She knows he doesn'ty have the numbers to do that, and that to turn on S6 at this point is nuts.

AND that he was going to approach CT and beg to become a part of their alliance, making them even in numbers with S6: James, Will and Booger V. Janie, Kaysar and Howie. Of course CT most likely would have laughed James out of town.

And that's why he didn't use that threat, and why she would never believe him if he did.

One more thing, Janie could have turned the tables and replaced Booger with JAMES HIMSELF instead of Diane, just because of his anger with her choice.

Nope, she and S6 still need him for now. She'll let Kaysar and Howie talk him down from the ledge, and he'll see that they're still in the best shape right now.

Besides, James is nothing but a hypocritical coward. HE had the chance to evict Will or Booger, but made a deal with them, and took out Jase instead. But when Janie makes the same deal, he loses his mind over it.

Bottom line IMO is that Janie's true colors are showing. And that color is BLONDE.

Yep, smart blonde.

Posted by CattyChat on 08-02-06 at 04:40 PM
Well said, NB. And THIS smart blonde is always proud of showing my colors.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by brvnkrz on 08-02-06 at 06:41 PM
Ditto.

Posted by shantheWOman on 08-02-06 at 10:48 PM
Diane could still relatiate. Like Janie said, the floaters can be looked at as a alligned group in their own right. >

James could easily even up the numbers simply by alligning with CT, if they'd have him. Then it would be 3 to 3. And what's nuts about leaving an alliance once you've seen they aren't trustworthy? Apparently he sees that now.

Approaching CT was worth a try. You never know what they will do. Things change on a dime in the game.

Smart blonde? Well....a blonde.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-02-06 at 07:32 PM
>AND that he was
>going to approach CT and
>beg to become a part
>of their alliance, making them
>even in numbers with S6:
>James, Will and Booger V.
>Janie, Kaysar and Howie. Of
>course CT most likely would
>have laughed James out of
>town.
>

ChillTown is never going to do James' dirty work. That's just not how the Evil Doctor operates. James wants someone stupid enough to do the dirty work for him, while he looks innoncently and swears loyalty to everyone. The problem is that James can't pull that off because he's too much of a moron. The only one who can pull off that type of sly manipulation is Will. And, James is no where near the Evil Doctor's league.

Posted by chappi66 on 08-03-06 at 01:18 PM
I am so glad that someone else is with me in Janie's a dumb blonde club. I have never seen what the fascination is with her. She is not making very good decisions and she is letting Will play her. But what do you expect from a dumb blonde. Yep, her and Anna Nicole Smith need to be roommates.

Posted by nailbone on 08-02-06 at 02:25 PM
Let's hope James, who seemingly is only hamster from S6 with any sense of how to play the game the way it should be played,

Au Contraire, mon frere. Janie is making a smart move for them all, and James is just being a hypocritical whiner.

puts her out when he gets a chance.

And I've put out a bet in Spoilers that James goes first.

Posted by true on 08-02-06 at 07:00 PM
Her dumbest move wasn't alligning with CT, it was shrinking to the pressure of her own alliance and the other floaters to settle on nominating Diane, instead of her first choice Danielle.

Nominating Danielle would have been a very smart move, and it was what she was originally planning until James got so pissed. Danielle is running the game, and she really needs to be separated from James to keep him loyal to the S6 players. Without Danielle, James would have nobody to rally the other floaters, or be his "in" with CT.

So, yes, she is an idiot, but not for the reasons you listed.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-02-06 at 07:37 PM
I was thinking about this myself. I was so confused when Janey decided to nominate Diane, when I was under the impression that she was really after Danielle. That move made sense to me. Danielle is a dangerous player because she has connections with James, ChillTown, and has the ability to turn the floaters against S6. Janelle should have taken her out, forcing James to stick with the Sovs. Taking out Diane is a moot point because she hasn't been a threat in the game and she stands alone after her Mr & Mrs Smith allies have now been evicted.

Posted by okaychatt on 08-03-06 at 10:31 AM
<Let's hope James, who seemingly is only hamster from S6 with any sense of how to play the game the way it should be played, puts her out when he gets a chance.

Hi mrc. I've gotta disagree a bit.

Why is Janelle taking the flak from James and Kaysar? They both made the same bonehead move by nominating floaters instead of CT. Even when James had a second chance, he nominated Jase instead of CT.

So why is James excused from the "You're an I-D-I-O-T!!" accusations? What thought process is he using to defend his own nominations?

His "I did that for the team - Jase wasn't after me" declaration doesn't wash for me. Yet he has the nerve to berate Janelle for making her own deal?! I'd never describe James as a team player, so there was something in it for him as an individual.

Self delusion can justify a surfeit of stupid "strategery".

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by mrc on 08-03-06 at 12:19 PM
I'm hearing lots of reasons for why James is a hypocrite and a coward, but I'm not hearing many reasons for why Janie's choices this week were good for S6 or for her. Any takers?

FWIW, I still think James is the best S6 player.

Posted by nailbone on 08-03-06 at 12:25 PM
S6 has 4. Chill Town has 2. After tonight there will be 4 floaters. The "floaters" seem to vote with whomever the HOH wants.

If S6 takes out Mike or Will, the remaining CTer can rally the floaters to take out an S6.

But by making a "safe" deal with CT, the numbers remain with S6. If another S6 gets HOH, they remain safe. If CT wins (and if CT keeps their word...a BIG "if"), they're safe for that week, and another floater goes.

Posted by brvnkrz on 08-03-06 at 12:55 PM
That's the only thing that will make her plan all that bad. If CT doesn't stick to their word. Which we all know is a very good possibility. I think her plan is risky but will pay off in the end if CT does in fact keep their word. *crosses fingers*
I would love to see a Will/Janelle final two.

Posted by mrc on 08-03-06 at 02:45 PM
Thank you, Boner.

One problem with this scenario is that Janie cannot win against Will if they are F2. By targeting floaters, she is alienating the very people who might vote for her. Heck, she might be alienating her own S6 alliance members and Marcellus, who seems (or seemed) to like her.

Another problem is that by adopting this strategy, she might not even make it to the F2. All of this is predicated on S6/CT winning HoH every week. That is not likely to happen, the current streak notwithstanding.

A more logical strategy to me would have been to eliminate CT first, then lure one floater (Danielle or Marcellus) to vote with the S6 alliance, giving them numbers over the floaters.

Posted by nailbone on 08-03-06 at 02:50 PM
By targeting floaters, she is alienating the very people who might vote for her.

Too soon to worry about that, I guess, since these first X number aren't on the jury.

All of this is predicated on S6/CT winning HoH every week. That is not likely to happen, the current streak notwithstanding.

Oh I agree, but THEY think that it will happen, or that they can win the veto, and they base their strategy on that.

Also, CT is still a bigger target at this point.

A more logical strategy

Logical?!?!? Hello, remember who it is we're talking about here. Logic will NEVER work with the hamsters.

Posted by mrc on 08-03-06 at 03:02 PM
Some number of floaters will make it onto the jury, unless the jury is made up of 5 people. So, it isn't too early to start thinking about how these peeps will vote.

I agree about the logic. Even Will used the most illogical strategy ever to win his season.

Posted by LIVEURBESTLIFE on 08-03-06 at 05:58 PM
I agree with you mrc. I think it is never to early to worry about jury votes.

Janie is not winning any popularity contests right now. She has pissed some people off for sure. The fact that S6 keeps winning HOH could come back and bite them in the butt because everybody on the jury will hold them responsible for being voted out. (assuming their current winning streak continues which I doubt).

Posted by brvnkrz on 08-03-06 at 06:52 PM
But don't forget, that anger may just last this week. People were pissed off at Dani the first week and look where she is now. These peeps are all so fickle when it comes to their anger. Next week, everybody will be mad at the new HOH.

Posted by mrc on 08-04-06 at 09:57 AM
These peeps are all so fickle when it comes to their anger.

Truer words were never spoken.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-03-06 at 09:03 PM
If we're gonna talk about the jury, it might be more advantageous for Janelle to weed out the emotional players before they become jury members. Emotional players (such as Diane) tend to base their votes on their personal feelings. Practical players vote based on who played the best game. I suspect Will is exactly this kind of player. In the event that Will got evicted and made it to the jury along with Janelle's alliance members, she would have a good chance of winning, especially if she's standing next to someone like Erika or Chicken George who have done absolutelly nothing in the game for better or worse.

Posted by shantheWOman on 08-04-06 at 11:50 AM
Remember that retaliation Janelle was "avoiding" when she didn't nominate Will? Guess that backfired. Now she has several people coming after her rather largish arse.

LOL, I love it.

Posted by nailbone on 08-04-06 at 03:59 PM
rather largish arse

?????????????? Largish? I guess so, as opposed to the stick that is Erika.

Posted by shantheWOman on 08-04-06 at 07:01 PM

Yep. Largish. I heard that term in one of my fave movies, Last Days of Disco.

You can apply it to her nose too : )