URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 926
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Lisa is a Master Manipulator and Rhonda is a Pushover"

Posted by Angelina on 01-21-06 at 01:56 AM
Today's starting over was an eye opener for me in terms of how easy it is for people to live in denial and manipulate others. I have deep sympathy for Lisa, and how incredibly difficult it must be for her to change after living dependently for 40 years. However, I don't believe anything that comes out of her mouth, because her actions always betray what she claims to be true. I'm just disappointed that Rhonda doesn't get that being too nice or too empathetic or too close to people she coaches doesn't help. Although Lisa has done a ridiculous amount of offenses to get her kicked out of the house, I love that Rhonda is not giving up on her.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Lisa is a Master Manipulator and Rhonda is a Pushover"
Posted by Dia12866 on 01-21-06 at 07:11 AM
I don't think that Rhonda's as blind to Lisa as we think she is, Rhonda's been with the show since the get go, and she's starting to look more and more fed up each season, but this season especially. I highly doubt we'll be seeing her again in a couple of seasons, she looks as though she's had it, I think its more the producers want to keep Lisa on for "dramatic effect" rather than Rhonda wanting to continue trying to beat reality into this thick headed self indulgent broads head(sorry can't bring myself to calling Lisa A woman)
As far as I'm concerned Lisa should've been kicked off long ago, and especially now with the lying and breaking of rules, hell others have been tossed aside for less (ie: Sommer, all she did was talk to the crew) Lisa won't stop lying not only to herself but to her LC...Lisa's the worst they've ever had on here, but good for effect..

"Locking - duplicate"
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 01-21-06 at 08:09 AM
You can put your Lisa1/Rhonda thoughts here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID91/901.shtml