URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 926
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB6......what is up with you guys???"

Posted by austiny06 on 08-01-06 at 09:22 PM
Can they see that Chill Town is totally playing them and that they are going to take them out as soon as they have a freakin chance!! It drives me in sane to watch them every week by pass an opportunity to get rid of those losers, but still they target the floaters....why??????

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB6......what is up with you guys???"
Posted by kopan on 08-01-06 at 09:25 PM
I think Kaysar and James see it now, a little late, but they see it. They should have taken them out when they had the chance. Janelle has the hots for Will so there's no way she is ever going to put them up. They might let her slide one week, but then, she too will be gone.

Posted by profesora_toro4 on 08-01-06 at 09:39 PM
I haven't watched BB since around season 4 and now I remember why. These people are so stupid. I can't stand Will.

Posted by austiny06 on 08-01-06 at 09:44 PM
Like I said on the other forum, Will is an idiot and his no tan, 12yr old botox looking face has got to go....along with Boogie.

Posted by guccilizzy on 08-01-06 at 10:18 PM
It is very frustrating. Didn't Janelle say last year that she watched all of the seasons? Wouldn't she know how manipulative Will is? I can't believe she took such a risk to not put him up. I hope it doesn't come back and bite her in the butt!

Posted by nazpink on 08-01-06 at 10:23 PM
From what I get out of Janelle's diaryroom confessionals, I think she truly feels she can take Will head on in this game and burn him. If she can great but like I've said in other post I don't think she will. Will has a great ability to be the hated guy who still gets the votes because he is what he is right from the beginning. Janelle is doing his dirty work and putting a bigger target on her back so even if she does make it to the end people may still not vote for her.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-01-06 at 11:29 PM
I agree with you. Janelle took a big risk in the game and it will probably cost her, even if she makes it to the final 2. Most people in this game, vote for a winner for personal reasons and not based on how the game was played. If it came down to Will and Janelle as the Final 2, Will would win because he hasn't won a single competition, and therefore hasn't made a single decision in the game. His intimidation tactics, psychological warfare, and manipulation are having the desire effect. It seems like everyone already forgot that he is a former winner. And most importantly, they seem to forgot how it is that he won.

Posted by brvnkrz on 08-02-06 at 07:27 AM
Will is pretty damn convincing and pretty damn charming. I can see how he makes it hard for her to focus on her game.

A wonderful Tribe original

Posted by Just Plain Bill on 08-02-06 at 01:45 PM
Will is playing it exactly right, unfortunately, and I've got to admire his skill. He quickly pinpoints vulnerabilities and developes strategies to exploit them. James and Kaysar are a day late, several dollars short, and would also likely fold under Will's 'charm' should he choose to turn it on them.

Posted by brvnkrz on 08-02-06 at 03:05 PM
Yep. That's Will's thing. Exploiting vulnerabilities. And he is damn good at it.

A wonderful Tribe original

Posted by nailbone on 08-02-06 at 02:26 PM
S6(4) > CT(2).

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by frododo on 08-05-06 at 00:39 AM
At first I thought Janelle was just playing around with Will. But I guess she isn't as smart as I thought. Will is nothing more than a con artist. I hate guys who "manipulate" people. Maybe Will can manipulate himself a new body. The hairless freak!