URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 9257
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S43 | Ep 12 | "Telenovela" | Vote Thread"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-06-22 at 09:51 AM
Please place your vote for this episodes boot in the Subject line with your rationale in the message. Here are the candidates:

Gaia

Original Tribes...

Vesi Tribe: Cody, Jesse
Coco Tribe: Karla, Cassidy
Baka Tribe: Gabler, Owen

Voted out:
F18 Morriah(Baka - Yellow)
F17 Justine(Vesi - Red)
F16 Nneka(Vesi - Red)
F15 Lindsay(Coco - Blue)
F14 Geo(Coco - Blue)
F13 Elie(Baka - Yellow)
F12 Dwight(Vesi - Red)
F11 Jeanine(Baka - Yellow)
F10 James(Coco - Blue)
F09 Ryan(Coco - Blue)
F08 Noelle(Vesi - Red)
F07 Samy(Baka - Yellow)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Karla"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-06-22 at 09:54 AM
I do think there will be an elaborate plan that Cody and Jesse enlist Karla to participate in but it's a ruse to get her out, without playing her idol. If it works, it will be Karla out. If it doesn't work, than likely Gabler is collateral damage.

There is an RC, I'm thinking that Owen will win it.
IC win: Cody?

"RC is a Team RC"
Posted by Sheldor on 12-06-22 at 09:31 PM
Reward Challenge is a Team Reward Challenge. Owen is inside big Blue Ball being rolled by Cody and I think Cassidy. That would leave the Red Team with Gabler, Jesse, and Karla.

"Question"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-07-22 at 09:49 AM
Why do you think Cassidy is with Owen/Cody in RC? Just curious. I didn't see any sign of her in the RC, but did see two mats (red/blue - indicating two teams of 3)....clues from the Cassidy - Owen vid caps?

"RE: Question"
Posted by Sheldor on 12-07-22 at 05:43 PM
I see you answered this question in the VidCaps thread.

Definitely can see someone's legs in the bottom middle next to Owen. Bottom Right definitely looks like Cody's legs. The legs in the middle are thin and appear shorter than Cody. I guessed at Cassidy having the thinnest legs.

However, I was trying to find matching shoes like you did. I agree it could be Karla's shoes. I just thought Karla had thicker legs but it's really hard to tell in that fast clip.

"Cassidy"
Posted by coldbrewer on 12-06-22 at 03:08 PM
This is going to backfire via idols being played. I think if one just plays their idol, the rest will play them as well. The sole vote to evict will be Karla's with the rest voting for her.

"Karla"
Posted by Sheldor on 12-06-22 at 09:30 PM
I think maybe the 4 guys vote 2-2 for Karla and Cassidy. If Karla doesn't play her Idol then she would be voted out otherwise it will be Cassidy.

"Karla"
Posted by michel2 on 12-06-22 at 09:48 PM
What's left to tell about her?