URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 925
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"PBS"

Posted by Puffy on 04-06-12 at 02:04 AM
Is anyone out there watching PBS shows? If I remember to look at the guide, I find amazing shows. We just finished watching a wonderful show about Harper Lee, another one about a woman with Alzheimer's Disease, and one about the history of Fenway Park. PBS also has great shows about the history of music, finding your roots, bios of artists such as Arethra Franklin, current bands, and groups from the 50's and 60's. I could watch the show about Peter, Paul, and Mary over and over again. Frontline, Nova, and Rick Steves presentations are favorites, too.

Does this mean I'm getting old?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: PBS"
Posted by jbug on 04-06-12 at 09:58 AM
I hit record on one last night on PBS - a documentary about the Battle of Shiloh.
Can't wait to find time to watch it.

Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 04-06-12 at 02:54 PM
Im a huge fan of PBS and not just for Downton Abbey. I saw the Peter Paul and Mary one. I remember seeing them when I was quite young at Cornell with my parents. Whats that funny smell?

I love Independent Lens and Great Performances. A night with Idina Menzel?? Yes Please! oh and Lydia's Italy on Saturday mornings.

Did you ever see 1900 House, Prairie House or Manor House? I think there may have been a couple others. I loved those series.

Posted by Puffy on 04-09-12 at 02:16 AM

Yes! There was Frontier House, too. Fascinating shows.