URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 925
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"B.B.A.Stards Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Estee on 08-01-06 at 06:12 PM
Please keep all details of the rock-solid, ultra-permanent, completely unbreakable bonds that have formed between the S6 people as a result of Janelle's intelligent nominations on this thread until the West Coast gets to see that this particular alliance will never, ever crack.

Ever.

(Cue ominous thunder.)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by CADC on 08-01-06 at 06:36 PM
Estee, i just wanted to thank you and all how watch this carp and post it for us. it makes my day go so much smoother when i have the time to see whats going on with the hamsters. i've watched big brother for the past five seasons and enjoy the show. i enjoy reading everyone's input and opinions much more (even when it's shakes the clown). thanks again.

Posted by Buggy on 08-01-06 at 07:07 PM
You should jump in more often CADC, good to have you with us.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-01-06 at 07:11 PM
James tells Jani he loves her nominations and then in the diary room complains that she did not put up CT like he did. Wait? He didn't either. So his point is?

Posted by DrKegel on 08-01-06 at 08:17 PM
>James tells Jani he loves her
>nominations and then in the
>diary room complains that she
>did not put up CT
>like he did. Wait?
> He didn't either.
>So his point is?

I'm having difficulty finding your point. Were we watching the same show? Well, at least now we have the answer to why people rant about Janelle and call her names - she's a liar and a skank. All the good will I felt toward her last year, just went down the drain along with her peroxide. It's ironic that we complained about Ivette being influenced by a man (Cappie), and letting Cappie influence all her decisions and now? KNOCK KNOCK!!! It's karma calling.

Janelle is a stupid idiot. It was the situation that she was in last year that made her look good. She just showed what she really is. She point blank LIED in James' face. Howie called her out. And Kaysar? He appears to have been lobotimized or emasculated or something. And when Janelle was later confronted by James in the HOH room about the group pressuring him into putting up Jasz, Janelle confirmed everything by saying she was doing what was best FOR HER! KNOCK KNOCK! It's soon to be karma upon our little skank lush "waitress" yet again when she realizes what a stupid fool she was. Remember that's what she said she did n't want to be known for? The biggest bonehead move in BB history? Get the trophy ready!

The ending was perfect. There was Dr. Will sitting there with Boogie laughing and laughing at what a stupid idiot Janelle is, was and will continue to be. Will got to Janelle and got her to go against her alliance effectively breaking it apart. Now instead of Chill Town going after her, her rightfully outraged former teammate James will try to bring her down ... with Danielle's help. Didn't I say Kaysar should have gotten rid of Danielle? Danielle is always there as a confidante.

And for those of you complaining about James and his behavior, now you see why. And if you don't you're seeing this year through the tainted glasses of yesteryear. When Janelle was wonderful and honest and loyal and clever and smart.

Now she's just a barfly, alcholic, used up fool.

Good on ya, Dr. Will!

Posted by Buggy on 08-01-06 at 09:19 PM
She's an alcoholic used up fool?
Because she is playing the game?
She's a skank lush? I didn't see that.

James didn't lie to anyone?

Bash away for whatever reason you like, but I don't see that her choices for nomination have anything to do with the way she lives her life. If you want to call her a skank because she has blond hair and is a waitress, you of course can have that opinion. Seems shallow to me, but that's your choice.

As long as you are aware that James has been looking for a way to flip on his alliance from day one. Big man James wanted Chilltown out? He should have done it when he had the chance, he wanted Chicken George out because that is the only person he hadn't made a deal with.

If you want to hate her because she is blond, that's your thing, but I disagree that she is a skank stupid barfly because she is trying to play the best game for herself.

Posted by Estee on 08-01-06 at 07:18 PM
Mike hates his nomination. Will is so deep into Janelle's head that he's officially doing the driving. Janelle will save Mike if she gets the veto, then put up another floater. Mike loves his nomination. James is unhappy about everything. This is not news.

The announcement is made: veto play could happen any time, and America will be keeping the hamsters up. Everyone thinks America will choose the fifteen-minute option because we're all a bunch of sadists. Well, at least they've learned something.

Posted by ARnutz on 08-01-06 at 07:20 PM
James is a moron! He should've done the dirty work last week. I guess he was so shocked that he was actually HOH, he had no idea WTF to do!

"Okay..."
Posted by ARnutz on 08-01-06 at 07:19 PM
I really hope Janelle never wins HOH again. WTF is she thinking?

LOL @ Howie: "The strategy of confusion is working this season on me!" Me too, Howie. Me too.

Posted by Estee on 08-01-06 at 07:33 PM
Hamster torture! Will gives the camera the finger, but the wakeup calls continue. This is where the live feed people won out, because we know there were calls from former hamsters in the loop. We don't get any. Sorry, Ivette...

Competition: on no sleep, work out words and phrases that are being spelled backwards letter by letter on two TV screens. Answer wrong, you're out. Answer right, and you can add a distraction -- screaming headphones, goggles with one lens blacked out, worms or ice around the feet -- to an opponent. First to three right answers wins. Janelle & Howie concentrate on distracting Diane, as per an earlier agreement. Mike wins veto and promptly cuts his foot open during the celebration, kicking the goggles.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-01-06 at 07:34 PM
Good idea for BB to give them 1 minute to show up for the veto comp.

Now why can't they do that for every comp?

"New name:"
Posted by Estee on 08-01-06 at 07:42 PM
Darth Janie. Sith Lord Will has officially taken on a new apprentice. Too bad the first thing he taught her wasn't 'How to lie in front of your alliance and get away with it'. Kaysar and James don't understand what she's thinking. Neither does Howie, once someone explains that thought should have been involved. Janelle can't justify it. Will is happy, happy, happy! Janelle now thinks Diane is the perfect replacement nominee. Marcellas wants to jump off the balcony. I support Marcellas.

"RE: New name:"
Posted by Buggy on 08-01-06 at 09:22 PM

Marcellas wants to jump off the balcony. I support Marcellas.

Best idea he's had all month.
Of course the fluffy robe would break his fall.

Posted by ARnutz on 08-01-06 at 07:43 PM
Watching Janelle talking with Will in the HOH is very sickening. I don't know why. I guess it's because I think she's making a hugeazz mistake by trusting him. He would throw her to the wolves before doing so to Boogie. If she listened to the BB6ers, who she asked for advice, they would have her back for a long time. Now? I wouldn't blame them for nominating her!

I guess I'm also ill for her getting caught in a blatant lie with Howie... and then trying to backpedal! At this point, I hope she leaves soon!

Posted by LibraRising on 08-01-06 at 07:46 PM
I would think having to watch a Will Ferrell movie about NASCAR would have been better as a sleep deprivation punishment rather than a reward.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-01-06 at 07:47 PM
With the veto and luxury I think Jani was auditioning for a job on Price is Right.

Posted by Estee on 08-01-06 at 07:57 PM
Luxury comp! Do some faux pit crew activities to a faux NASCAR after spinning around in it (literally) for a couple of minutes: fastest team gets punished with a Will Ferrel movie. Janelle says the movie is from the team that brought you hits like The Four-Year Old Virgin and no, that was not a typo. Janelle's team wins it. Will pigs out on candy after a few days on slop. Danielle, Diane, Mike, and someone else who's basically invisible pretend to enjoy the movie, doing a lousy job of it.

Janelle tells the S6 alliance of her intention to put up Diane. James semi-loses it, saying she's doing what's best for her instead of the team, and quits the alliance in the safety of the Diary Room.

Posted by Buggy on 08-01-06 at 09:25 PM
Like he hasn't been doing what is best for him all along.
I'm torn whether James or Marcie is the bigger drama queen.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-01-06 at 11:05 PM
Marcellas is the drama queen. James is simply the lying two-faced snake!

Posted by Estee on 08-01-06 at 08:03 PM
James swears to Danielle that if he gets HoH, he's going to backdoor Janelle. Danielle can get behind that: it's not her rear being kicked through. Veto ceremony takes place. Mike opts to save himself. Janelle goes with her Sith Lord and nominates Diane. Mike & Will share a Diary Room phone call and nearly die laughing. James just wants everyone in the house dead. Except for him. Because someone has to vote for him at the end and he knows he has his own vote locked up.

Should make for an interesting HoH Thursday. Pity James has as much chance as always. One in ten.

Posted by DrKegel on 08-01-06 at 08:20 PM

>James swears to Danielle that if
>he gets HoH, he's going
>to backdoor Janelle. Danielle
>can get behind that:
>it's not her rear being
>kicked through. Veto ceremony
>takes place. Mike opts
>to save himself. Janelle
>goes with her Sith Lord
>and nominates Diane. Mike
>& Will share a Diary
>Room phone call and nearly
>die laughing. James just
>wants everyone in the house
>dead. Except for him.
> Because someone has to
>vote for him at the
>end and he knows he
>has his own vote locked
>up.
>
>Should make for an interesting HoH
>Thursday. Pity James has
>as much chance as always.
> One in ten.
>

Pity Janie's packing on pounds and is such a liar.

Go James!

Send that skank Janelle home where she can drink herself into a drunken stupor.

She's going to be so embarrassed.

Posted by apprenticefans on 08-01-06 at 09:32 PM
I am a huge fans of Janelle and Kaysar.
But sometimes I just do not understand their strategy.

I mean.... why are people so angry to James and Marcella?
We can't deny that Janelle lied in front of the other 3.
This season, I think James really tried to be loyal to the alliance and that is why he is so pissed that Janelle made her own selfish move.

James could have nominated will and boogie, but the others told him to nominate Jase. He finally did it.

Besides, it is true that you can't trust Boogie or Will. The moment one of them get HOH, one of the four (most likely Howie or Kaysar) will be gone.

I just feel sorry for James cos many people hated him. But I just think that his frustation is justifiable, after what Janelle did.

I adore Kaysar, but his decisions sucks! He might be full of charm, but he can be one of the dumbest player. He always made pansy move (by picking George in the food competition, nominate Diane and Nakomis).

I really really like Janelle. But I think I am just dissapointed on her selfish decision this week. Apparently, she got the looks that make people blindly loyal to her. So sadly,
James and Marcella got all the hates.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-01-06 at 11:15 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-06 AT 11:16 PM (EST)

People hate James because they have seen (or in my case, read on the transcripts) how he's been selling out his alliance since day 1, doing side deals with everyone in the house, except with Chicken George, which is the reason why he targeted him last week. The reasons why James is angry at Janelle can be summarized in two parts:

1. Janelle is taking out Diane, who has a side deal with James and Danielle. Diane has expressed since day 1 that she will go after Janelle. James knows this, yet he continues to mingle with the enemy. How's that for loyalty? I don't really care if James has side deals with anyone else besides the Sovs. What is nauseating is that James has the nerve to call out Janelle on a behavior that he has exhibited in the house from the very beginning.

2. James is upset that Janelle made a pact (which included the SOVs + Marcellas) with ChillTown before he could get to them first. Although I don't agree with Janelle's decision, the reality is that James sooner or later was going to jump ship and possibly unite with ChillTown. Janelle beat him to the punch and that's why James is being such a crybaby.

Posted by Jims02 on 08-01-06 at 10:15 PM
Fantastic episode tonight. Especially after Sunday's snoozer.

I really, really, really sympathize with James right now. After perusing the Update threads, it's shocking to me how much flack that James is receiving. After the way Janelle has acted in tonight's episode, I really don't blame him for being so irritated with her. If she wanted to get rid of floaters in the first place, she should have put up floaters. All she's doing is creating distrust in her S6 alliance by making all these secret deals with Chill Town.

I really don't like how Janelle's handled the nominations. If she wanted to keep Chill Town, she should have just told her alliance that it was what she wanted. James would still probably be ticked, but the damage wouldn't have been as severe, especially if Janelle could've put a good spin on it.

James is absolutely right. Janelle's playing with fire.

Posted by MarkP on 08-01-06 at 10:33 PM
Has anyone in this house once asked James about his double standard in that he is bashing Janelle for the exact same thing he did? Anyone wathing the feeds hear anyone ask James why he was so intent on CG and not CT? I see we post it over and over, but did anyone in the house ask James this?? EVERY HOH so far played for themselves - why can't they say that to each other? James is a blundering idiot for blaming Janelle for not doing what he chose not to do himself. Anyone who doesn't see that has got to be related to this clown. Did Janelle lie? Sure...everyone does, James does all the time... its part of the game and it works. Ask Will.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-01-06 at 11:22 PM
>Has anyone in this house once
>asked James about his double
>standard in that he is
>bashing Janelle for the exact
>same thing he did?
>Anyone wathing the feeds hear
>anyone ask James why he
>was so intent on CG
>and not CT?
>I see we post it
>over and over, but did
>anyone in the house ask
>James this?? EVERY HOH
>so far played for themselves
>- why can't they say
>that to each other?
>James is a blundering idiot
>for blaming Janelle for not
>doing what he chose not
>to do himself. Anyone
>who doesn't see that has
>got to be related to
>this clown. Did Janelle
>lie? Sure...everyone does, James
>does all the time... its
>part of the game and
>it works. Ask Will.
>

Thank you! This is exactly the point that I was trying to make on another thread. I'm sick and tired of James trying to act all high and mighty when he plays the dirtiest games, makes side deals with everyone in the house, leaks information to Danielle and Diane for his personal benefit, and still has the nerve to say that Janelle is the liar and the backstabber. Sure, Janelle made a deal with ChillTown, but she hasn't deserted her alliance. She has been trying to protect them and Marcellas inspite of her side deal with CT. If James and Marcellas can't see that, then they are bigger idiots than I thought!

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-02-06 at 04:58 AM
James is a blundering idiot for blaming Janelle for not doing what he chose not to do himself.

Exactly, Mark.

Did Janelle lie? Sure...everyone does, James does all the time... its part of the game and it works. Ask Will.

Once again, I agree with Mark.

James had a secret alliance before he even walked into the house. On that point alone he has been lying to K/H/J. That's part of the game. Good for him. But for him to crucify Janelle like he has been doing is just plain evil, especially since she has been trying to protect her alliance. There is no doubt in my mind that James put up Jase because it suited James' plan, not S6. It's just convienient for him to blame them, and not take responsibility for his actions. He's a putz.

I pray that one of the S6 "call him out on his lies" in front of the whole house.

Posted by CADC on 08-02-06 at 09:18 AM
I also agree. after reading all the posts and watching the show on tv, i'm now rooting for Dr. Will. he seems to be the only one who understands the nature of the game. the S6 team is driving me crazy. it's all about being the last one standing so you have to lie and make deals. go will. the fake phone call just killed me.

Posted by brvnkrz on 08-02-06 at 09:48 AM
LOL. I love their fake phone calls at the end of the episodes. As much as I can't stand Boogie, it is still pretty hilarious.

A wonderful Tribe original

Posted by musik1964 on 08-02-06 at 11:27 AM
I didn't get to see the veto comp but figured Janie would do exactly what she did. She thinks she's playing Will when in reality Will (& Boogie) are playing her. For the past four weeks the S6ers have had the chance to get rid of CT but have let the two liars talk them out of it. Personally I'd rather see Diane go instead of Erika but either way when someone else other than S6 gets HOH two of them will be put up. Probably Janie will be one of them then what will she do when CT turn on and help vote her out? By the way, I read in earlier thread that Janie helped Boogie win the Veto. Is that true? Does anyone know? If you do, will you please tell me what happened? Thanks.

Posted by brvnkrz on 08-02-06 at 11:43 AM
She sort of helped him. Instead of making it more difficult for him, she made it more difficult for Diane. So in a roundabout way, she helped Boogie.

A wonderful Tribe original

Posted by Jims02 on 08-02-06 at 02:43 PM
There is no doubt in my mind that James put up Jase because it suited James' plan, not S6.

That's not what last Tuesday's episode showed. In fact, the showed James and Jase have a heart-to-heart, right before the S6 meeting. From that meeting, it was very clear that James didn't want to put up Jase in the first place. However, all three of his alliance members did, so he went with the group.

In my opinion, James is upset with Janelle because she essentially made his term as HOH utterly meaningless. He took out a player who wasn't coming after him, because that's what everyone wanted. And then, when Janelle's supposed to target ChillTown, like they previously suggested, she alligns with them. How does this not completely screw over James?

Floaters (S6 ties/alliances)
Erika (Kaysar)
Diane (James)
Danielle (James)
Marcellas (Janelle)
George (Howie?)
Jase (James)
Will (Janelle)
Boogie (Janelle)

It's kinda funny. Looking over that list, this season looks like a giant fight for floaters. And, with these nominations, it looks like Janelle's winning.