URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 924
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"GCB"

Posted by samboohoo on 03-27-12 at 11:58 AM
Is anyone else watching? I am loving it!

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: GCB"
Posted by byoffer on 03-27-12 at 02:19 PM
*meekly raises hand*

I told DW that no way was I going to get dragged into another show, but she wanted to watch so I have gone along for the ride.

Not sure if this is better than Desperate Housewives. Pretty similar in a lot of ways to the early seasons there, with a flavouring of Texas and the bible.

Leslie Bibb is quite smacktabulous, but much of the rest of the cast (like Kristin Chenoweth) is too overdone/cartoony IMO.

Maybe it is early in the show, but do far most of the story centres around Leslie's character. DH always seemed to spread that around more, and I think that is advantage to DH.

Posted by samboohoo on 03-27-12 at 02:43 PM
Early DW maybe, but not anymore. I LOL so much.

Leslie Bibb is smacktabulous. Always has been. Did you ever see the discussion where I mentioned that she basically grew up here and went to a private school with several of my friends. She won Oprah's model search in high school.

Agree about Kristin Chenoweth. I especially appreciate the scenes she shares with David James Elliott. That way I have something hot to look at.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by byoffer on 03-27-12 at 04:14 PM
I did see your post about being best friends with her, but it didn't register because to be honest everyone wants to be best friends with you.

I am not sure how I haven't really noticed Leslie before. I certainly notice her on that show.

So you think GCB is as good as early DH, and better than current DH? Hard for me to remember my reaction to early DH. I know more about the DH characters, but am getting tired of them. I guess I will have to see if the GCB characters grow on my (or grow annoying).