URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 923
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bad news, Good news"

Posted by okaychatt on 09-21-05 at 08:13 PM
The bad news, "Maggie won."

The good news - "It's OVER!", and we'll have lots to discuss in TAR and Survivor.

See ya there!

Over and out.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bad news, Good news"
Posted by kathliam on 09-21-05 at 09:54 PM
I must admit, as much as I complained about the Herd during the last few weeks, I'm not sure what to do with myself now during the evenings. DH was accustomed to coming home and seeing me on the couch with headphones on, typing away. The good news is that Survivor has begun, although my head wasn't in the game last week (try watching Survivor and BB live feeds at the same time -- how did my head not explode?). And TAR will start soon.

I guess my final act was listening to James, Howie, Sarah and Rachel's interview on The Fishbowl. They are hilarious.

I had a great time with everyone this summer. I never would have known about the live feeds without you. I really enjoyed our talks.

Posted by Shine on 09-22-05 at 00:23 AM
I found this on joker and i thought i would share it here .

Posted this on Discussion by mistake. A friend of mine who works on the Regis show called me to tell me Jannelle will be on the show tomorrow with Maggi. Said that the Regis producers decided they didn't want Maggi and were getting ready to cancel until the BB PR folks came up with a compromise by adding Janelle. Should be interesting.

im glad they will take jannelle too, she's the star of the show aside howie.

You ROCK JANIE

Posted by Shine on 09-22-05 at 01:06 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-05 AT 01:57 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-22-05 AT 01:16 AM (EST)

click if you care

photos after the finale show

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=ImagesSearchState%7c0%7c-1%7c28%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1%7c%7c%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c7%7cBig+Brother+6+Finale%7c-8193%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=7&tag=1

but i love this one. BINGO!!!!

Posted by okaychatt on 09-22-05 at 03:43 AM
Mama Ivette doesn't look very happy. LOL!

Posted by leianawd on 09-26-05 at 07:11 AM
LOL! What's with both of Ivette's parents flipping the bird? Daddy looks more noticable but Mommy tried to sneak in a sly one.

Posted by okaychatt on 09-26-05 at 09:29 AM
<What's with both of Ivette's parents flipping the bird

I think it's called, "Photoshop."

Posted by okaychatt on 09-22-05 at 03:45 AM
<Said that the Regis producers decided they didn't want Maggi and were getting ready to cancel

If true, this is rich comeuppance indeed!

Three words, Maggie: HOH Live Feeds