URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 922
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Touch"

Posted by moonbaby on 01-26-12 at 02:10 PM
They got me. Hook, line and sinker.

Don't know if I can take a steady diet of this show but I enjoyed it. The kid pulled me in right at the intro. Kiefer didn't annoy me and it has Danny Glover. Give it a shot.

Oh, you'll see Smoky from LOST, too

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Touch"
Posted by zombiebaby on 01-26-12 at 05:33 PM
I really liked this too. Like you said it pulled me in right away.

I never saw 24 but I liked Keifer a lot. I thought he did well playing a father who wants to connect with his son. I would imagine keeping up writing like that would be really hard to maintain.

For now it's my favorite over Alcatraz. Still waiting for The River!

You've been hotpocketed! By the Moon

Posted by Tummy on 01-27-12 at 11:14 AM
Definitely better than Alcatraz. The main girl on Alcatraz is already annoying me.

I'm hoping Touch stays as good as it started. Just don't want to wait until March for it.

Posted by Buggy on 02-12-12 at 11:31 AM
I loved this as well. So well written, and the acting was great. I was unhappy that I had to wait til March for new episodes.

Posted by KwietOne on 02-12-12 at 09:44 PM
MEH...reminds me of that movie, Knowing. I just couldn't get used to Kiefer's character getting beat up. I was like, Jack, oh wait...wrong show. Haha

No, the kid was just annoying to me. I couldn't get into it. PASS!

Posted by blacknwhitedog on 03-29-12 at 07:32 PM
The pilot was really good but the new episode was kinda predictable- don't know how long they can keep that up.

Pretty enjoyable show though and the guest stars are great- "Man in Black" from Lost and "Mike Novick" from 24.

Slice n' Dice Chop Shop ©2004