URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 921
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Patrick and His Mommy ROCK!"

Posted by Furious_George on 03-23-05 at 07:52 AM

I always KNEW he was THE man to root for!

And he KEPT his promise that he made at the very beginning - to PERSONALLY CAUSE the DOWNFALL and THE ELIMINATION of Rob and Amber - YESSSSS!!!!

WAY TO GO, PATRICK!!!!!

YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Patrick and His Mommy ROCK!"
Posted by Drive My Car on 03-23-05 at 08:19 AM
The are just like a ROCK, at the first sign of a challenge they sink like a stone.

That was awesome on their part to get on the train before the other two teams, woo hoo they were ahead. ( or not)

Posted by Seana on 03-23-05 at 09:07 AM
>That was awesome on their part to get on the train before the other two teams, woo hoo they were ahead.

Honestly, I was LMAO at this. And they totally deserved it. Well, Patrick did. I really thought he had no class and I'm glad to see him go.

I particularly like the irony of Romber being first while S/P got eliminated.

Posted by venomousveins on 03-23-05 at 12:06 PM
NO WAY!!!! You mean Pansy-Boy and Wart-Mom are TOAST?????!!!!! I'm gonna have to review the tapes. I was certain that Patrick was just using his powerful mind-altering abilities to LET Rob & Amber BELIEVE that they were way ahead.... and, after they'd been lulled into their false sense of security... BAM!!!!! Patrick and Sue come up from behind and LOSE!!!!!!!!!

BWAAAAAAA- HAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

.r

Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 03-23-05 at 12:24 PM
*snicker*
if it couldnt have been Ray and Deanna then I am very very happy it was S&P I hated them!

Posted by Misty Twist on 03-23-05 at 01:25 PM
I'm am SO glad to see them gone. He's a wimp.
But honestly it didn't matter to me which 1 of those 3 teams got eliminated last night. They are all equally annoying and once they are all gone the game will be much better.

Posted by arturbars on 03-23-05 at 03:41 PM
I was thinkning the same thing - if it was up to me - i would eliminate all three of those teams last night and bring back the barby twins and the other two girls, at least they were fun to look at

Posted by TARugh on 03-25-05 at 04:20 PM
Wow - I felt intrigued by that last thought. An aggresive attempt by CBS to remove the bottom feeders and give us back the eye candies.

Seeing Patrick and Mommy gone was a beautiful moment. Especially when remembering moments in Episode 1 when he wanted to be personally responsible for the defeat of Romber.

Lets just hope the crossover doesn't go the other way too. I'd hate to see Patrick on Survivor.

"Patrick, your own mother voted you off the island as well."

Posted by okaychatt on 03-25-05 at 09:24 PM
<I'd hate to see Patrick on Survivor.

He'd have to be weaned from Mummy first.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.