URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 921
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Live feeds 7/31"

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-31-06 at 08:08 AM
I'll start today off with everyone asleep. Here is some footafe from lsat night early morn of James calling Janelle out on her lies

pt1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVVU9BfHAmE

pt2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6StNpmPaiSU

pt3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDBFuLzcvds

James sets up Janelle to nominate her later
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paCn9wshI78

Marci rats out Janelle to Erika
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipTrTY5uzIo

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Live feeds 7/31"
Posted by Savahnna on 07-31-06 at 09:50 AM
Thx for these Oasis.

If you watch the one where Janelle makes a deal with Will..it is so transparent she is falling hard for the guy. I don't think she's acting on this one.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-31-06 at 10:53 AM
I think Janelle is playing Dr. Will as much as he is playing her. But that's just my opinion.

"what color is the sky in that world?"
Posted by shakes the clown on 07-31-06 at 02:20 PM
>I think Janelle is playing Dr.
>Will as much as he
>is playing her. But
>that's just my opinion.

..not even close. Janelle is really playing Will. What exactly has she gotten out of Will for her so called playing of him? Has it stopped her from being nominated? No. Quite the contrary, now, because of her "playing" of Will her own alliance is ready to throw her under the bus as soon as next week and nominate her.

On the other hand, what has Will gotten from playing Janelle? She has been HOH twice and yet he has managed to stay in the house both times. She has helped convince her alliance to not vote out Will the other two times her alliance was in power.

So, tell me again how its Janelle that is playing Will and not the other way around.

It seems pretty obvious that Janelle is getting played as well as anyone has ever been played on this show.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-31-06 at 11:23 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-06 AT 11:23 AM (EST)

I'm with Savahnna.

I don't know if I'd say she's falling hard, but she is falling.

If I'm wrong, Janelle is more dangerous than Will is.

I have to add that I do hope I am wrong.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-31-06 at 01:02 PM
At 10:20 BBT BB said veto ceremony in 2 hours. That's probably 3-4 hours in the real world.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-31-06 at 01:19 PM
Yeah, the bratty hamsters will not get up for another 2 hours, then insist on taking showers and eating first.

I'm so sick of the flames and the freakin' LOUD music every time they start singing or talking about what they aren't supposed to talk about--and they know exactly what they ARE NOT supposed to talk about but they do it anyway. Or they don't do what they're supposed to do so we get flames while the producers have to lecture them.

The producers have their hands full with this group of divas.
Sheesh.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-31-06 at 01:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-06 AT 01:47 PM (EST)

I am very tired of the loud music too. I keep the feeds on while I work and have to keep switching back to turn them down. But the producers are not blameless. Why do we usually get only two different views and often have 4 screens with the same thing.

For a surprise treat we actually have 4 different ones right now. That won't last long.

Over a half hour since the first announcement. Danielle was already up. Kaysar and Jani are the only others up now, but James & Boogie are talking in bed. As usual James is talking about all the veto wins he won last year.

Posted by countrygirl_29 on 07-31-06 at 02:37 PM
I'm starting to get sick of James tooting his own horn all the time. I know this won't happen, but I would love it if Janie would put up Dani or James. That would be to good. JMHO

Thanks for all the updates.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-31-06 at 02:56 PM
Janie nominating James would be 100 times better than her nominating Dani. I hope she does it!

Posted by Shoegirl on 07-31-06 at 02:39 PM
I think the best move Janie could do right now is to put up James. I think he is her biggest threat right now!

Posted by Shoegirl on 07-31-06 at 02:39 PM
Great minds think alike Country!

Posted by countrygirl_29 on 07-31-06 at 02:40 PM
You are sooo right. lol

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-31-06 at 02:51 PM
james tells Erika that there is a new 4 alliance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8poav0Hlg0

Posted by Queene1979 on 07-31-06 at 02:53 PM
I am at work and can not view it, who is in this new four alliance?

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-31-06 at 03:18 PM
He said that he isn't part of their alliance anymore, so the new season 6 four is Janie, Kaysar, Howie, and Marcellus.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-31-06 at 03:21 PM
But now Marcellas is trying to get into the James/Danielle alliance since Janelle doesn't want to put up George like he told her to.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-31-06 at 03:23 PM
Yep. I'm sure Marcellus thinks he is part of the James/Dani/Erika gang, and would be surprised to hear James say otherwise.

I hope Janie really rattles the house today.

*prays for a James or Danielle nomination*

Posted by Queene1979 on 07-31-06 at 02:51 PM
You are soooo right, it would be smart of Janie to get rid of James before he could make the jury. Hopefully, she can convice Kaysar and Howie that this is a good idea.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-31-06 at 02:55 PM
James is on the war path
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvfJeEQ5ZdQ

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-31-06 at 03:19 PM
Erika told Diane she doesn't know if she is going on the block. Erika promised if Diane goes and they have a chance to vote someone back in, Erika will vote for Diane. Diane says she will do the same for Erika. (lie #1) Then Diane said she didn't want to come back in the house (lie #2) She'll be camped outside the door.

Later Diane told Boogie if she goes up against Erika, she wants to stay. Boogie says of course. He said is she goes up, they'll talk.

James & Marcellas are outside complaing about Jani's, and I think Kaysar's, nominations, while Danielle listens.

James leaves and Marcellas tells Danielle that James is the smartest member of the 4 and Danielle says he always was. Marcellas says James will be the first to go. Danielle says Howie will be the last.

Boogie just called to DR, so the meeting should start soon. Now they are on lockdown.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-31-06 at 03:26 PM
The veto ceremony started. This has to be a record. Only 20 minutes late. I don't think they usually take long unless there is a fight.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-31-06 at 04:06 PM
We're back.

Diane is sitting outside smoking with Marcellas and Danielle. Looks like she is crying to trying not to cry. No surprise. It's a big Diane pity party. She's tired of being there and all the s**t talked about her.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-31-06 at 04:10 PM
Diane says Janelle is bringing the personal stuff into the game.

Danielle says it's catty. She is barely talking at all and you can hear the gears in her brain going.

Marcellas says websites and chat sites are ruining the game.

Diane and Marcellas are going on and on about how the game isn't fun this time and they only hope they can leave. (Is the door locked? Don't let it hit you on the butt.)

Posted by countrygirl_29 on 07-31-06 at 04:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-06 AT 04:13 PM (EST)

lol That's exactly what I was thinking. If it's so bad in there, then why are they fighting so hard to stay in the game? Just let S4 keep winning and take you out.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-31-06 at 04:24 PM
They are all huge DAWS and are there for the chance to win $500k, but at the very least $20K it they make it to semester.

$20k for sitting on your butt for 3 months is pretty good if you ask me.

Bunch of whiners.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-31-06 at 04:24 PM
So, is it safe to assume that Diane is on the block with Erika? Why didn't Janey nominate Danielle?? UGH!!!

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-31-06 at 04:27 PM
I prayed hard for a James or Danielle nomination. Janie did not hear my prayers.

RATS! RATS! RATS!

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-31-06 at 04:25 PM
Marcellas says websites and chat sites are ruining the game.

This makes no sense whatsoever. Further proof that Marcellus is whacked and takes himself way too seriously.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-31-06 at 04:24 PM
James is whining to Kaysar about Janelle. He says the mistakes of last year have been repeated. Kaysar says this isn't even close to last year.

James feels it is time to start playing as individuals. Hasn't he been doing that all along?

Posted by motormouth on 07-31-06 at 04:30 PM
And WTF? Who were HIS nominations when he was HOH? Wow, way to want Janelle to do the dirty work. What a whiner.

My first Tribephyl siggie!

Posted by MarkP on 07-31-06 at 09:58 PM
>And WTF? Who were HIS nominations
>when he was HOH? Wow,
>way to want Janelle to
>do the dirty work. What
>a whiner.
>
>
>My first Tribephyl siggie!
>

Exactly....does James realize what an idiot he is making himself out to be for complaining non-stop about something he himself just did? He wanted CG out of the house but Janelle is wrong for putting up Erika and Boogie and then Diane?? James has turned into the biggest jerk of all the all-stars, and thats quite a feat. I miss the nerd herd.

Posted by countrygirl_29 on 07-31-06 at 04:31 PM
How is Kaysar feeling about the noms. Does he seem o.k. with it?

Posted by CattyChat on 07-31-06 at 04:31 PM
If only Janie knew what we know she would have made us happy by nominating Danielle or James. I won't be sad to see boring and worthless Diane go back to her unemployed useless life of sitting on the couch watching TV.

I just hope Kaysar is smart enough to realize that the reason James is so pissed is because he had lots of plans not including the SOV4 and Janelle rained on his little parade. BooHoo.

Posted by CattyChat on 07-31-06 at 04:35 PM
Oh and who are the "everyone" in the house that are mad at the SOVs for Janelle's noms? Obviously Chilltown are happy. The only ones who seriously could be mad or worried are Danielle, Erica & CG. So, this is the whole house?? 3 people??

STFU James, you're a crybaby.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-31-06 at 04:47 PM
Add Marcellas to that group. He's been trashing Janelle to whoever will listen. And of course James.

Don't know if CT will honor their agreement with Janelle. I think they will.

Posted by CattyChat on 07-31-06 at 04:53 PM
I think CT will honor their agreement definitely. Taking out the "floaters" and showing the "cracks" in the SOV 4 is their main strategy. It benefits both big alliances right now to get rid of the biggest wildcards.

Maybe I have too much faith in Marcellas, but even though he likes to run at the mouth way too much, I think he'll stay loyal to Janelle unless she gives him reason to be worried for his own safety. I think her placing his key 2nd at the nom ceremony was her way to assure Marci that he's still good with her.

Posted by drich61 on 07-31-06 at 06:13 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-06 AT 06:14 PM (EST)

>Don't know if CT will honor
>their agreement with Janelle.
>I think they will.

Remember Jenn last year???

These idiots are playing the same game they LOST last year. Ignore their known enemies to go after the floaters first (which is where they placed James last year). They will again kill their numbers and be gone at the end.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-31-06 at 04:38 PM
James continues to whines about the nominations like only he can do. At one point he said something about "kill that f'ning stupid bi*ch. Kaysar told him to stop. Kaysar said Boogie told him CT isn't putting the SOVs up next week. James says Boogie told Danielle he is. Kaysar said then Boogie is lying to someone and they have to wait until next week.

Kaysar seems really down, but he's been that way for days. No sign of Jani on the feeds. Howie was with some in the living room, but he's not around now.

Now James is whispering to Kaysar that with the numbers CT could keep Diane. Kaysar says they're screwed if they do. Kaysar said again that Boogie told him CT will vote out Diane as a sign of good faith. James said CT is using Diane like they used Jase. (That I don't understand. Jase left, so what's the problem.)

Kaysar said he doesn't trust CT. He said to James "I trust you, Janelle and Howie." James said "I trust you and Howie." Then he left the room. Now he'll probably hook up with Danielle somewhere.

Posted by countrygirl_29 on 07-31-06 at 04:49 PM
Sounds like Kaysar is sticking by Janie. I'm glad to hear it. I hope it catches onto what James is up to really soon. If Kaysar sees James screw them, it will wake Kaysar up and he'll start playing hard again.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-31-06 at 04:54 PM
James made the rounds and reported back to Kaysar that Danielle, Marcellas and CT are outside together. Diane and Erika are there too, but he didn't see them.

He is still trashing Janelle. He said if they all just came in the house they would think Jani was stupid for her noms, but they know she isn't stupid. So that means she is playing for herself. He said this is an individual game, but if you are saying you are playing as a team, you should stick to it. (Something along that line. It's a philosophy James doesn't personally follow, but others in his group should.)

Kaysar has barely said anything other than Marcellas is an emotional wreck.

The ones outside are playing that dumb movie game again.

Posted by countrygirl_29 on 07-31-06 at 04:59 PM
James has to many irons in the fire and I can't wait till he gets burned. I think he has some kind of deal with everyone in the house. Does anyone know who his true alliance is or is he just jumping back and forth?

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-31-06 at 05:28 PM
Marcellas says websites and chat sites are ruining the game

This comment coming from a guy who makes his living from internet feeders when he was co-host of house calls.

James is nothing but a huge cry baby cause Janelle has put 2 people up for eviction that are in his side alliance. Boo freakin Hoo. Ifthey would have all just trusted eachother he wouldn't be crying a river right now.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-31-06 at 05:49 PM
James is exhausting to watch or read about! He does the same crap over and over. He always ends up overplaying his cards. And then, he wants someone else to do his dirty work so no one catches his monumental lies. I hope people begin to realize that he's a snake. I really wish CT wins HOH, so they can take out James and we don't have to listen to his constant and never-ending whining.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-31-06 at 05:30 PM
Danielle told Will & Boogie if James gets HOH he will put up Janelle. One of them said James needs to win HOH first.

Boogie said Janelle is dangerous because she's powerful. Danielle says then if you win HOH you'll put them up, right? Boogie said he's thinking Jani & Marcellas.

Danielle, who knows everything, says she knew when Boogie was on the block without Will. She asks him if they made a deal with Jani. Boogie says they agreed to vote out Diane. Danielle asks if they agreed to not vote Jani out. Boogie says they kind of agreed to protect her, but that doesn't mean they won't nominate her.

Danielle is explaining the feud with Jani over the phone. Now Diane is telling her version of it. Now Will comes out and Boogie explains the feud to him with the others still there. Will says Jani is intimidated by the girls because she wants all the attention. Boogie says he can't figure her out.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-31-06 at 05:41 PM
Here is Kaysar and james about 25 mins ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioyST5mpsrw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdYn2z5yQsY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgSsFI1U8-c

Kaysar, Janelle, Diane and Erika about 2 hours ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj3v0jNEMRQ

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-31-06 at 06:20 PM
Waaaah. I thought I was going to come here and find out who Janie had put up. *pouts*

A wonderful Tribe original

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-31-06 at 06:24 PM
she put up Diane

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-31-06 at 06:28 PM
Thanks, Oasis. Is that written up there somewhere and I just missed it? *head tilt*

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-31-06 at 06:24 PM
Diane is talking to James in the big bedroom. James telling Diane that she needs to get out and talk to people, feel them out.

Diane said that Erika is always hovering around, watching. She said there are certain people that she can't talk to because there are always people watching everyone, making sure people can't talk private. James said she just needs to be assertive.

Um, Diane? Walk up to someone and say "hey, can I talk to you in private?". Geez, she just wants the game handed to her. No wonder she and James are getting along...they both are world class whiners.

James just left.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-31-06 at 06:30 PM
You're lacking in the "keep Bravie updated" area. *glare*

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-31-06 at 06:47 PM
I'll add that to the long list of my other shortcomings.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-31-06 at 06:54 PM
Don't add it to your long list of shortcomings, this is one that you can actually fix.

Posted by Buggy on 07-31-06 at 08:20 PM
Hopefully she fixes it sooner than later.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-31-06 at 08:35 PM
Buggy makes me laugh.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-31-06 at 06:32 PM
I just popped on and James and Diane are whining together. Diane is say how it is unfair to leave, especially being backdoored like Jase. James says that is Janelle's specialty.

Diane says if she has a chance, meaning if she stays, she will go after her. Diane is pleading James for his vote. She says him, Kaysar and Howie don't have to vote how Janelle wants them to. She tells James she would never vote against him. He says he knows.

James tells her the best thing to do right now is to let things calm down and not to hide away.

Diane says she has no beef with the SOVs. She just has a beef with Jani. James says it was entirely personal and the others have nothing against Diane.

Diane says she knew what was happening because everyone gathered outside together when she wasn't there. James is asking when it was and who was there. It was CT and the floaters.

Diane says if someone comes back, she doesn't want it to be her because she'll be right back out. James said she might have more allies than she has now if she comes back.

James says to tell him what votes she thinks she can get and leaves. Now he's reporting to Kaysar. He's a busy bee. He really didn't say much other than his usual complaining.

After a long time Kaysar asks if last year him and Sarah had been dating three months and Sarah didn't come in the house, how would it affect their relationship. James says he's very good of playing this game without emotions. (Ok explain the hissy fits, James.) So he wouldn't have a heart to heart with someone about missing Sarah because that would weaken him emotionally, so he doesn't think about it.

Kaysar says he talked to George about missing his wife and George says there's nothing he can do about it because he promised her he'd be strong.

Poor Kaysar is missing his girl.

James asks if Kaysar has someone he's missing. Kaysar says he's just asking.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-31-06 at 06:37 PM
Danielle, boggie and will

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLtE-gLDTgo

Slithering Danielle Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-VdjXmtXAA

"Finally HoH Feeds"
Posted by CattyChat on 07-31-06 at 06:53 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-06 AT 07:10 PM (EST)

Finally the feeds are on the HoH room where Janelle & Marci are in bed together. Hopefully some good scoop will follow. . .

ETA -- Big let down. Nothing happened. Just J & M laying in bed together. M asked BB for a new cashmere lined face mask if he wins HoH next week, because his has stretched out. Marci also sucked up a giant piece of pink fluff. Janie did ask him what happened after she went to bed and all Marci said was that they were all outside playing the movie game and then Marci spent an hour in the DR dealing with his many issues.

"RE: Finally HoH Feeds"
Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-31-06 at 06:57 PM
Diane, Will and Booger after the Nom ceremony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBhfAky6pVw

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-31-06 at 07:18 PM
James, CG, Kaysar, Howie, Erika, and Dani in the backyard goofing off.

Howie being typical, doing his "do me Erika" thing. Erika is playing along (little does she know she already has his vote).

Kaysar is enjoying the fun. Good to see him laugh and smile.

General talk about basketball...Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, etc.

Posted by noisygirl on 07-31-06 at 08:50 PM
Well I guess the live feeds must be as boring as the show is, this year. We haven't gotton anything in almost 2 hours. Thanks to those of you that do post the live feeds. They have so far been much more entertaining than the shows on TV.

Posted by rjrabbit on 07-31-06 at 09:33 PM
from jokers
Marci, Dani, Erika all hate Janelle and want her gone immediately

Red room convo:

Marci tells Diane that the nomination is only being done for personal reasons (ed: meanwhile janelle is upstairs feeling miserable about putting diane up and only nominated her for strategic reasons)

Di leaves for diary room.

Marci says this nomination is going to cost Janelle this season and a huge huge mistake.

Marci, Erika and Dani speculate about what Janelle's popularity must be now. they wonder about the popularity of all of the four. if the viewers like them.

e: i want the hoh so bad.

marci says he was laying upstairs next to her crying about what happened to diane and all he could think about was the scatching nomination speeches he is going to make about the four when he gets hoh.

marci: i'm so angry with the four that i want them to decide which of the two go up and then compete for the veto and then have to decide which of the four goes.

erika says it's got to be howie and janelle that go up. dani: i'm so with you it doesn't even make sense. because he supports her and we need to weaken her.

e: that's right. he needs to be taken out. he needs to go first. i don't even consider james a part of that four really.

dani: the only thing is if she had just come out and say her reasonings, but she won't do it.

marci: she never once broke character. never once. if i think somebody has beef with me she doesn't go ask them. she didn't want to ask diane. she had a course of action and she pursued it.

marci says janelle wants to be sitting there in the house with all the guys and her little fag pal.

make no mistake, you guys are under attack.

marci: it's disgusting.

dani: it's what you call a vixen.

erika: that's the problem with women in this game. they never stick together. it's so funny because i tried to bridge that gap with her and she was just like uh uh. you are too good girl.

marci says janelle was the last one of the four he would go after but now she's number one with a bullet.

dani says in pov we need to make sure that there are good players in there so we can make sure janelle doesn't get it.

dani: my stomach is a mess.

lots of cackling and bitterness

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-31-06 at 09:55 PM
Marci, Dani and Erika Trash Janelle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42luMhKloGw

James whisoers to George about sending janelle home next week
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3PRkUDDPm8

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-31-06 at 10:53 PM
the many faces of Marci

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMPiStTxKyA

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 08-01-06 at 00:23 AM
Kaysar warns Janelle about Marci ( Kaysar is shirtless here)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJxRhfJ514Y

James and Dani starting the War
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3esbI70p0qs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-k_PlkS4ak

Posted by KScott on 08-01-06 at 10:34 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-06 AT 10:34 AM (EST)

>marci: i'm so angry with the
>four that i want them
>to decide which of the
>two go up and then
>compete for the veto and
>then have to decide which
>of the four goes.
>
>erika says it's got to be
>howie and janelle that go
>up. dani: i'm so with
>you it doesn't even make
>sense. because he supports her
>and we need to weaken
>her.

Ok, so they are not too bright either if they are going to kick Howie out to get back at Janelle. Why not just kick Janelle out? They are kicking a weaker player out to get back at someone? Sounds like S6 to me. I have come to the conclusion that Dr. Will is the only smart one at the moment!

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Posted by DrKegel on 08-01-06 at 07:30 AM

Is someone surprised this is happening?

Kaysar caused this whole problem with going along with this "get rid of the floater crap." The first nominations by Janelle - Allison and Danielle - were right on the money. Things went downhill from there. The very next nominations should have included Danielle and she should have been voted off. She's a jackyl. She's ruthless and clever and everything else that it takes to win this game. Look at how she got the target off her back and slid into her role as confidante again? How did it happen? It's all to her credit that it did. Next should have been Will. Look at what he did already! Get rid of the floaters? Who the heck would even think that was good strategy and yet someone he's convinced everyone to target everyone other than him.

You've got to keep your eye on the ball in this game and BB6 not only blinked, but went to sleep. No wonder James is furious. And the nominations he made were not the ones he wanted, but the ones he was told to make. So don't blame him. He had a pseudo alliance with Jasz and backdoored him at the behest of BB6. Why? Danielle and Will should have been off long before Jasz's butt went out the door.

My prediction was that BB6 lost the game when Kaysar made those stupid, stupid, stupid nominations. I hold with it.

And Janelle has lost her mind listening to Will. She may say it's strategy to flirt and giggle and play the fool, but the truth is she's got it bad. Again, taking her eye off the prize and thinking dating Dr. Will is. I think it'd be great if they settled down and she had free dermatological service for the rest of her life, but I would think her being able to afford it on her own would be even better.

I can understand James' frustration. I would be frustrated also.

Posted by kary1371 on 08-01-06 at 09:51 AM
I have to agree with you DrK.

I love Janie & Kaysar, but they've been acting stupid since week two. Each week when one of them wins HOH I jump for joy, only to be let down when nominations time comes... and I am left wondering "What are they thinking??"

Will, the Evil Dr. whom we love to hate, has everyone under his spell. I can't believe anyone even trusts him! He is wearing a t-shirt that says: "I'm probably lying!!!" Yet, everyone seems oblivious to the fact that he IS probably lying! He is brilliant!

S6 have been doing the wrong moves one after the other and as much as I love them, once again it looks like they will be responsible for their own downfall...

Posted by CattyChat on 08-01-06 at 11:06 AM
I was frustrated back at week 2 when Kaysar & the Sovs made the deal w/CT to get rid of the floaters first before going after each other and I couldn't wait for them to take out Boogie or the smug Will.

HOWEVER, I have totally changed my opinion on that. Now that Jase is gone Boogie has become tolerable to me. So I don't care if he's left floundering for a little while longer.

I think it is still a great plan to get rid of the floaters and make them FINALLY play and take action or sides. I would rather have the house full of people really playing the game rather than people just flying under the radar, dodging bullets each week. Diane has done nothing to enhance the game or anything of interest in the house, so be gone with her.

With Diane's ousting you have 4 of BB6 (though James is not to be trusted), you have 4 "floaters" some of whom have alliances with individual BB6 people and 2 remaining CT. This is where the game can finally get competitive and interesting.

If CG, Erika & Marci really want to stay in the game, they are going to need to start doing something to secure themselves a spot. The only floater really playing hard is Dani (who is just as sneaky as James and should be the #1 target if anyone is smart).

I'd be happy to see Erika go next unless she starts fighting to stay in the house. CG earned a week or 2 with how hard he played for the veto, but I think his amnesty is about over and he is fair game again.

I can see it breaking up as Janie/Kaysar/Howie v. James/Dani v. Will/Boogie and may the best player/alliance win. The others are just pink fluff to be coughed up.

Posted by Shoegirl on 08-01-06 at 01:26 PM
Dr K I have to disgree with you about James. James did put up who he wanted at first. And the only reason he put up Will and CG is because they were the ONLY two people in the house he did not have alliance with except Jase. James OVER plays the game and backs himself into corrners. And after he did not notminate Jase the first time it opend the door to make yet anonther "alliance" and being the greeting person that he is he took it. So then causing him to FLY off the handle and freak out about having to put up anyone else.

Also he said over and over and over again he is not going to do anyone elses dirty work and this is not a team sport. Its weird to me that his ideals only apply when needed. He has not said that all week.

S6 has made some grave, stupid errors and as much as I wanted to see them go far, if and when they don't, it will be their own fault.

Posted by DrKegel on 08-01-06 at 05:32 PM
>I have to agree with you
>DrK.
>
>I love Janie & Kaysar, but
>they've been acting stupid since
>week two. Each week when
>one of them wins HOH
>I jump for joy, only
>to be let down when
>nominations time comes... and I
>am left wondering "What are
>they thinking??"
>

We're thinking along the exact same lines. They completely had the game in the bag and lost it with very, very bad strategy.

-----------------------

>Dr K I have to disgree
>with you about James.
>James did put up who
>he wanted at first.
>And the only reason he
>put up Will and CG
>is because they were the
>ONLY two people in the
>house he did not have
>alliance with except Jase.
>James OVER plays the game
>and backs himself into corrners.
> And after he did
>not notminate Jase the first
>time it opend the door
>to make yet anonther "alliance"
>and being the greeting person
>that he is he took
>it. So then causing
>him to FLY off the
>handle and freak out about
>having to put up anyone
>else.
>

James OVER plays the game? Let's see, he had made a pseudo alliance with Jasz - actually more like a meeting of the minds - and his teammates FORCE him to put Jasz up. But meanwhile, our little Janie Doll forms an alliance with Marcellus and considers an alliance with Will and Chill Town? On whose behalf was she considering this alliance? Howie was dead set against it. James seems to have been against it. Kaysar? Kaysar appears to be narcoleptic this season. And it was on whose authority that she was making the deal? Since the majority of her teammates were against it then ....? But free dermatological procedures is too much for her to pass on even though this is a fantasy in her mind and she's there to play the game she agreed to play and not imagine she's married to Dr. Will. And I didn't notice her nominating anyone breaking up her alliances! Or Kaysar's! Only James!

If I were James, I'd fly off the handle also. Janie is acting like a bubbleheaded, egotistical idiot this season ... well, after the first week. The first week she had her head on straight. Then she appeared to drink the Dr. Will Kool-aid.

Bye-bye Janie doll! Don't forget the peroxide!

-------------------
<<<<<<<<<<<<CattyChat

I was frustrated back at week 2 when Kaysar & the Sovs made the deal w/CT to get rid of the floaters first before going after each other and I couldn't wait for them to take out Boogie or the smug Will.

HOWEVER, I have totally changed my opinion on that. Now that Jase is gone Boogie has become tolerable to me. So I don't care if he's left floundering for a little while longer.

I think it is still a great plan to get rid of the floaters and make them FINALLY play and take action or sides.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

CattyC -

Well, then basically you're saying that Will is great because getting rid of the floaters was HIS idea! Now the last time Dr. Will came up with a plan that didn't directly benefit him was .... still thinking .... (taps foot) (whistles) (looks around) ... NEVER!!!!! The plan he came up with effectively deflected attention from him and caused Kaysar and BB6 to get rid of floaters that could have been allies to them.

STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!

Rule #1 for playing Big Brother:

NEVER LISTEN TO DR. WILL!!!!!

Posted by Bob Tomato on 08-01-06 at 06:00 PM
The word "floater" did not even exist until Will invented it. the whole idea of 'floaters' was Will's.

"RE:Floaters"
Posted by DrKegel on 08-01-06 at 07:08 PM
>The word "floater" did not even
>exist until Will invented it.
> the whole idea of
>'floaters' was Will's.
>
>

---------

Thanks for posting this info. It just confirms how diabolical Dr. Will's plan is. Let's break it down another way for those who just don't get it.

Say there are 12 total people in a community. Now I have a group of 4 people and there is another group of 4 people opposed to everything we do. Because of this, we consistently cancel out each other's votes out and can't get anything done. What do you suppose we would do? Yes, reach out to the 4 UNCOMMITTED people. They can swing the elections and be cleverly manipulated to help further an agenda.

Now suppose there are 4 people in my group and 2 people in another group. That makes 6 swing votes ... well, 4 because 2 were nominated ... and they've already voted our way and ousted someone we wanted (Allison). Now who do you suppose it would benefit to get rid of these 4 people that have already proven their loyalty and made our group even bigger?

A BB example:

Remember Jasz's group? Remember how they dominated? When did they get into trouble? When they booted out a "floater" (Holly) that would have given them her vote for the very next week they needed it. It was then the group broke apart.

Stupid. Stupid, stupid.