URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 920
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I think the show is about to get more interesting..."

Posted by cherokee44 on 07-30-06 at 10:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-06 AT 10:49 PM (EST)

so far this season has been pretty boring. the alliances are out in the open. bb6 has clearly been running away with the competitions. but the more i think about it, the more i think we're about to see a change.

first of all, will was really smart to point out all of bb6's side alliances. if janie hadn't figured it out yet, it's now clear as can be. he's right...the bb6ers are starting to be more loyal to their side alliances than their original bb6 alliance. will looks like he might be teaming up with janelle b/c 1) they've having fun flirting with each other and 2) she's awesome in competitions and will carry him. if he pulls it off and screws her in the end, that will be a great bb moment. and i like janelle.

secondly, james has cleverly built up a solid second alliance. he's ingeniously held onto the bb6 alliance so far b/c it's extremely strong in competitions. but he knows he's the 1st to go when they have to take out each other. so he's got danielle and diane as his other alliance. he's gone public with his bb6 alliance even claiming that's what influenced his nominations and veto nomination. the bb6ers suspect something's up with him and diane, but clearly they're going to be in for a surprise when he jumps ship. that'll be entertaining.

third, kaysar has proven to be a soft player lately after coming out of the gate strongly. he's either going to go out easily or prove that he's really been lying low to stay out of the spotlight, hang around for as long as he can, and then step up his game and come out guns blazing.

i think that the bb6 alliance will disolve much quicker than any of them expected. but in the end, one of them will probably win the half mil (making all bb6 fans happy and there's lots of us) because the rest will be on the jury.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I think the show is about to get more interesting..."
Posted by frisky on 07-30-06 at 11:38 PM
>one of them will probably win the half mil (making all bb6 fans happy and there's lots of us) because the rest will be on the jury.

I, for one, hope you are wrong, and I realize I am in a minority, but the Sleezin' Six group nauseates me. Sure, I rooted for them last year, because they were the best of the worst. Hmmm...nerd herd vs. Sov's...no contest.

Anyone who watched Will and Danielle play the game should know that Sleezin' Six is a flash in the pan. They aren't as great as they are made out to be. They didn't win their season; in fact, they pretty much handed it to the nerd herd. They all, each and every one, made stupid moves. And they continue to make stupid moves.

You do have a good point as to whether or not one of them will win if they face the jury. The jury will be loaded with Sleezer's; however, one of them will be JAMES (unless he is a finalist) who really doesn't like the other Sleezers. So, that leaves the other Sleezers with two other Sleezers on the jury, which is hardly a majority considering about 5 other jurists will be non-sleezers -- anti-sleezers, if you will.

I do agree that the tides will turn, and soon. When things get predictable, the producers will step in and mess with the game.

Rolly made this.
Desperate Housecats

Posted by Savahnna on 07-31-06 at 10:00 AM
I don't see tbe Jury (if it is comprised of a lot of BB6'ers) necessarily for their own at that point. Kaysar...maybe because the man's got integrity...Were it Janelle and Will standing as the last 2...maybe....but she is screwing her own alliance so early and I think Kaysar is too but he doesn't realize it.

I think (and I hate like hell to say this).....the Nerd Herd had more cohesivness than S6 will in the end. Their leader had more backbone than anyone in S6...besides James and I think it's pretty safe to say James is diverting from S6 next week.

It just goes to show you that it's time to get out when you're ahead....looks like the only one that can keep it going is Will....

Posted by cherokee44 on 07-31-06 at 11:27 PM
someone mentioned on sunday's show that this was the nerd herd part 2. i agree that they are quite different.

the nerd herd was extremely unique in that they kept to their word with each other and we really serious about loyalty to one another. bb6 isn't like that. by developing additional alliances they all have back up plans. the nerd herd didn't need a back up plan b/c they stuck together. bb6 needs it b/c as soon as someone else wins hoh (and production will make sure that happens) two of them are going up. but i don't think loyalty to one another is as important to them in the game. what i mean is that if one bb6er and another non-bb6er makes it to the end, i think that the other bb6ers will still vote for their own. i think that they're smart enough players to have a mutual understanding that this is a game and they all must make good decisions for themselves. maybe that's wishful thinking on my part, but for once i'd like for people to acknowledge that sometimes you have to stab people in the back to win this game. usually the only time people get rewarded for that in reality tv is when the jury has to choose b/t the less of two evils (thinking jun and allison on this one for sure).

Posted by CattyChat on 08-01-06 at 11:23 AM
I actually think the "back-up" plans are a good idea for the 4 BB6, as long as they hold their BB6 alliance first, which I think Kaysar/Howie & Janelle will do. I DO NOT believe Janelle is turning on her alliance. It was their agreement back on week 2 to get rid of the floaters first, because they really have the numbers if they were smart enough to unite against CT and BB6. I also think J/K/H all are aware that James is an entity of his own and they don't trust him 100%.

I think the house crying about the 4 BB6 is pathetic. The nerd herd had the overwhelming numbers and were able to stick with one another and pick the Sovs off one by one. This year again the Sovs were the minority because they were Public Enemy #1 from the moment they stepped in the house and had to fight for HoH in order to stay in the game. These past 3 weeks if anyone BUT the sovs would have won HoH, each week one BB6 would have been voted out. In a way, they were the underdogs with the huge target and they fought their way to remain in the house.

What would have happened if one or more of the BB6 players were voted out had they not won HoH? Well, who ever was left would HAVE to have a backup plan/side alliance for any chance to remain in the game or they all would be gone. It just so happened that they have won HoH 4 weeks in a row. All power to them for their competitiveness and drive. They had no idea they were going to be able to pull off 4 straight HoHs.

I said it in another thread, I would rather have real competitors left in the house rather than people UTR, it makes the final win in the end that much sweeter. I hope to see 2 of the fiercest competitors at the end and a close vote because both played such a great game. At this point, it's still too early to determine who I want as F2, because there's a lot of play left the in the game. I wouldn't hate to see a Will v Janelle at the end, though.

Time will tell.