URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 9189
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S42-W09-E10|VOTE Thread|“Tell a Good Lie, Not a Stupid Lie”"

Posted by Sheldor on 05-02-22 at 09:50 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-22 AT 09:52 PM (EST)

Please Vote Name in the Subject line and put your rationale in the message area! THANKS!

KULA KULA Merge Tribe (Purple):

Mike Turner(Vati) (Beware Advantage Idol)
Hai Giang(Vati)
(Amulet(3-Way Shared Extra Vote))

Lindsay Dolashewich(Taku) (Amulet(3-Way Shared Extra Vote))
Maryanne Oketch(Taku)
(Extra Vote)
Omar Zaheer(Taku)
Jonathan Young(Taku)

Drea Wheeler(Ika) (Amulet(3-Way Shared Extra Vote), Extra Vote, Knowledge Is Power)
Romeo Escobar(Ika)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Hai"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-03-22 at 06:10 PM
Mike was kept out of the Hai loop. Hai is public enemy numero uno with Romeo. Hai is going to outsmart himself right off the island.

"Omar"
Posted by Sheldor on 05-04-22 at 04:36 PM
I think the 2 Ika (Drea, Romeo) and 2 Vati (Hai, Mike) should definitely work together to Vote out one of the 4 Taku (Omar, Lindsay, Jonathan or Maryanne)! Previews are all pointing at Hai but I'm hoping that's a fake out. Debating between Omar and Lindsay.

Hmm, Amulet can last be used when there are 6 Left so in order to become an Idol Hai, Lindsay, and/or Drea have to be voted out back to back! Maybe Lindsay is the better pick if Hai or Drea want to turn the Amulet into an Idol...

"RE: Omar"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-04-22 at 07:54 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-22 AT 07:55 PM (EST)

Sorry Sheldor....an Omar vote out would require some devious strategy, so I'm afraid it's a long stretch....

"Hai"
Posted by michel2 on 05-04-22 at 07:47 PM
If it is coming down to Hey!Gang-Giang and Homer-Zero let's remember this quote:
«This is when good players fold and great players thrive.» In that TC 9the Lydia elimination) Homer bested Hai so he should do it again.

"Hai"
Posted by coldbrewer on 05-04-22 at 08:18 PM
For this to happen, Drea steals Mike's idol and uses it on herself. The Taku 4 team up with Mike and blindside Hai.