URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 918
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"This would be a great twist!"

Posted by HowiesBF on 07-28-06 at 12:48 PM
To add some excitement to this very dull season, maybe the producers can steal this idea I just had...

Two weeks out of this season, instead of HOH nominating two HGs for eviction, he/she could nominate two evicted HGs to re-enter the house. Then the HGs have to vote for who they want to come back in. Four evictees will get a chance to come back in, two will re-enter.

Whatcha all think?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: This would be a great twist!"
Posted by shantheWOman on 07-28-06 at 01:16 PM
It's been done. The HOH didn't nominate them, but two got to re-enter before.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 07-28-06 at 01:56 PM
Yes, this is a variation on what has happened in previous season, on both Big Brother and other reality shows (like the Ghost Tribe from Survivor: Panama), but we have not seen exactly this scenario yet.

The idea is interesting --- but not for All Stars. All of these hamsters are having their Second Chance right now (and Third Chance for Kaysar) --- and we've already seen enough voting to get into the house for one season. It's time to stick to voting to get them out of the house.

I remember when Kaysar return. Who was the other one? (I didn't follow Big Brother closely until the fourth season.)

Sigs by Seana and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

Posted by ginger on 07-28-06 at 01:58 PM
Amy. And wasn't Chiara peeved?

"RE: No."
Posted by foonermints on 07-28-06 at 06:07 PM
If they brought back AliWhore and Jase, I'd just skip the margaritas and start drinking straight from the bottle.

Handcrafted by RollDice
Please kill me now, Lord.