URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 918
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Live Feeds Sun (7/30)"

Posted by pokey_ally on 07-30-06 at 06:26 AM
Well, another day in the house. Howie is still up and is currently on the eliptical machine in the gym. The rest of the HGs are asleep.

Janelle spent most of yesterday as confused as she was the day before when she had to do nominations. POV competition was early yesterday AM (which ended the night of wake-up calls and finally the HGs got some much needed rest). Boogie won POV and will probably take himself off today during the POV ceremony.

Who Janelle will put up may still be undecided. At the moment, it looks like she realizes she needs to break up CT and put Will out and get him out the door, rather than a floater - because the time is not right (I hope she does listen to the rest of S6 and follows through with this - but if CT gets back in there again, we may see Will actually start to play the game next week if he remains).

It still may be too early in the season to have a luxury competition, but it is possible we may see something today.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Live Feeds Sun (7/30)"
Posted by AugustGirl on 07-30-06 at 06:50 AM
Howie must be thinking hard because he has been sitting at the dining room table flossing his teeth for at least 15 minutes.

Earlier he had agreed that Will should go up, then he was saying Diane, then Will, then Diane...Howie's two brain cells must really be tired from arguing with each other all night.

Posted by pokey_ally on 07-30-06 at 07:00 AM
Howie just finished plucking nose and ear hairs...

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-30-06 at 07:14 AM
Janie is up and is still confused over what to do.

Howie asked if CT hadn't come to her with a deal would she still be thinking of her noms this way. She nodded yes.

Howie keeps saying that CT needs to be broken up, especially if someone comes back.

Howie says Will keeps manipulating her. She says she hasn't talked to Will. Howie reminded her about yesterday.

You're cute Janie. Thanks Howie.

"Janelle and Howie in bathroom talking."
Posted by pokey_ally on 07-30-06 at 07:15 AM
Janelle can't sleep anymore. Howie can't go outside due to inside lockdown. They start discussing strategy again. They bring up that Kaysar is depressed - misses his family. Continue discussing putting Will up.

Posted by kathliam on 07-30-06 at 07:16 AM
Janie is awake. (4:30 am BB time) She tells Howie she just can't sleep anymore, her schedule is all messed up. She wants to go outside but Howie tells her BB locked the doors a while ago.

They begin talking strategy in the bathroom. If they evict a floater the whole house will turn against them. Janie says but one CT will still be here and be a threat. Howie says they have to make sequester. Try to make the best of the next two weeks, then worry about taking out the floaters. Howie says look how Will is manipulating you.

Howie thinks they are setting up a luxury comp outside, why else would they lock them in. Tells her they (CT) say every week they want to take them (Sov) out, why would they keep them?

Posted by kathliam on 07-30-06 at 07:22 AM
Howie and Janie discussing veto comp. Wonders why Boogie took out him and not Janie. Asks Janie straight up if she has an alliance with CT. She says no, well, they asked me to take out the floaters and I told them I would think about it.

Posted by kathliam on 07-30-06 at 08:03 AM
It's 5:15 am BB time. Janie and Howie have been talking for about 45 minutes, a little strategy, mostly general talk. More eviction discussion. Speculation on luxury comp.

Howie says he has to go to sleep, doesn't want to sleep all day today and tomorrow. Janie is going to try to catch some sleep on the couch on the balcony.

Posted by kathliam on 07-30-06 at 08:27 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-06 AT 08:38 AM (EST)

5:40 am BB time and *flames* for no apparent reason -- all hamsters asleep, Boogie isn't even talking in his sleep. Video back for a few seconds, still sleeping hamsters. Is BB waking them for a surprise comp? Howie and Janie mentioned earlier they heard workers outside.

Oh, heck, I don't know. Maybe Skippy is training a new cameraperson. Because it sure doesn't look like any of the hamsters are making any effort to get out of bed.

Just seems like an odd time of day for flames.

eta: video back at 5:55 am BB time. No change in hamster status. Just to let you know.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-30-06 at 08:38 AM
Hi Kath! Glad I'm not the only one puzzled by the stupid flames.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-30-06 at 08:37 AM
Flames

Flames for a good part of the last 45 minutes or so

Not sure why they have flames...Janie is the only one awake, she's on the couch on the balcony. Everyone else is in bed, either asleep or just not talking.

Earlier Janie mentioned construction type noises coming from outside, so maybe BB is trying to mask those sounds? Who knows, but the stupid music is always way too loud, especially when you are trying to listen in on a whispered conversation. ACK!

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-30-06 at 08:40 AM
And we're back.

Janie said "hey" to someone, but the feeds are only showing sleeping hamsters.

Posted by kathliam on 07-30-06 at 09:45 AM
Brief Kaysar sighting, bathroom then back to bed. If today's anything like yesterday, this may be the only time we see him.

Will - or is it James? - visits the little boys room and returns to bed.

Wow, my feeds are choppy this morning.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-30-06 at 11:15 AM
James was the one who made the visit to the little boys' room.

Glad I'm not the only one with feed problems today. Did they turn the inside lights out on purpose (the kitchen, living room area)? I thought the inside lights in those rooms were always on?

"Kaysar Alert!"
Posted by kathliam on 07-30-06 at 11:07 AM
Kaysar sighting. He's in the workout room. He's shirtless. He's lifting weights. (I know it's not much, but yesterday was such a slow day I'll take anything at this point.)

"RE: Kaysar Alert!"
Posted by AugustGirl on 07-30-06 at 11:13 AM
I'm hoping he shakes himself out of his funk today, has a long talk with Janelle and gets her to think clearer, then makes a secret alliance with James and Danielle.

Posted by Savahnna on 07-30-06 at 11:14 AM
>I'm hoping he shakes himself out
>of his funk today, has
>a long talk with Janelle
>and gets her to think
>clearer, then makes a secret
>alliance with James and Danielle.
>

We're on the same page. pun intended.....I crack myself up!

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-30-06 at 11:17 AM

Posted by kathliam on 07-30-06 at 11:21 AM
Agreeance, this is what he needs, work off some of his funk and get a few endorphines running through his system. You can tell he's working through something -- he works out, paces through the kitchen, does pull ups on the staircase (hawt!!!), when back to the workout room.

Work it out, Kaysar.

Posted by Savahnna on 07-30-06 at 11:13 AM
>Kaysar sighting. He's in the workout
>room. He's shirtless. He's lifting
>weights. (I know it's not
>much, but yesterday was such
>a slow day I'll take
>anything at this point.)

We'll take it!! Thx!! Maybe he'll get a little blood flow to his head and talk some sense into Janie.....Oh wait......Will's got him snowed too.

Posted by waves crashing on 07-30-06 at 12:55 PM
It's 10:10 BB time. Everyone is sleeping except Kaysar, who is in the living room praying.

I can occasionally hear hammering in the background... I assume this the backyard construction project Janie mentioned earlier.

Posted by Shoegirl on 07-30-06 at 01:40 PM
Here is a random question....in past years they got $750 a week. The other day I heard the allstars were getting $2000 a week. Does anyone know what the stipen (sp) is?

Posted by kathliam on 07-30-06 at 01:40 PM
We had flames a few minutes ago -- 10:50 am BB time. Looks like BB woke everyone. Erika in LR talking with Kaysar, George weighing himself. I hear James, BB asks Danielle to put on her mic and she tells them she's getting into the shower.

And let the games begin!

Posted by kathliam on 07-30-06 at 02:11 PM
James and Boogie talking. Boogie asking James where things stand. James says wasn't Janie's intention to put up Will/Boogie. Thinks she's going after a floater. Boogie says his intentions have changed toward Sov. (missed some of it, I love it when the kitten helps me type!)

Missed some of the convo. Says telling Janie he was coming after her was a strategy to let them know they were ready to work with Sovs. If they vote out Diane, who he likes and trusts more than the other floaters, sends a message. James telling him Kaysar and Howie are the ones they need to work on. Boogie says everyone in James' alliance has a parachute, so having trouble having someone to go after, so they need to form a new alliance. Or the votes are going to be totally controlled.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-30-06 at 02:29 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-06 AT 02:30 PM (EST)

Will, Howie, Dani and Marci on Internet Bashers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqy9ZWBRWwI
Howie and CG Dance plus sex talk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJsMRT6Uv0w
HG talk about Julie Chen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL5PxprLeN0

Posted by Shoegirl on 07-30-06 at 03:31 PM
Oh My goshhhhhh Will is in there gettin ginto her head and she is ALONE! Howie is sleeping! Where is Kaysar or James!!!!!!!! marc just came in and Will asked him to go down stairs!

Posted by Shoegirl on 07-30-06 at 03:36 PM
This seemingly smart girl is SOOO easily manipulated!

Posted by Shoegirl on 07-30-06 at 03:42 PM
Here is the only way Janelle can save herself. She needs to call in Erika and Diane and make a deal for next week that they will not put her up or vote her out. They are both very forgiving and will say yes. Then put up Will. That will give her another week to get the target off her back.

Posted by slickeronstate on 07-30-06 at 05:51 PM
She won't nominate the Doctor. She loves him...

"Luxury Competition (Blue Race Car)"
Posted by pokey_ally on 07-30-06 at 05:35 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-06 AT 05:42 PM (EST)

Here is a quick shot of a blue race car in BY on Cam3 after Janelle was called to DR.

"RE: Luxury Competition (Blue Race Car)"
Posted by pokey_ally on 07-30-06 at 06:11 PM
Here is a link to the video... and part of Janelle in DR.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=G15mtoDYzlY

Posted by how do people miss these things on 07-30-06 at 06:15 PM
If janelle does choose will does she have the votes to get him out?

Posted by motormouth on 07-30-06 at 06:48 PM
Am I the only one who is extremely curious as to why they would be prompting her to talk about Will Ferrell? It didn't sound like mere small talk, it sounded really scripted when he was asking her the questions. Would/could they use her saying something about him (the actor) and then edit it to sound as though she were talking Will (the houseguest)?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

"More Pics from Luxury Competition"
Posted by pokey_ally on 07-30-06 at 06:30 PM

Posted by kathliam on 07-30-06 at 06:31 PM
A few moments of feeds. Hamsters in BY, rehearsing for the luxury comp? Will, Janie, Dani, James? Discussing who has what tasks -- tires, gas, decals, keep track of your hats. Sounds like some type of racing competition where they must act as a pit crew and all get back in the car in the fastest time.

"Pics from Practice for Luxury Competition"
Posted by pokey_ally on 07-30-06 at 06:39 PM

Posted by Shoegirl on 07-30-06 at 06:48 PM
I assume they have the votes to get out Will....since no one sees Erika as a threat.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-30-06 at 07:06 PM
They are pomoting talagada Nights starring Will Farrell.
Every year they promote a movie someone wins comp, takes 2 peeps with them watch movie and pig out in private room.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-30-06 at 07:10 PM
Will works Janelle pt 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0UlYEkvylY

pt 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn0Nw_5AaZM

pt 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VWndjj2Qlw

"Will working Janelle"
Posted by pokey_ally on 07-30-06 at 07:33 PM
he has been working her real hard. Her "alliance" with the S6 is starting to break down because of it. They are not sticking together strong enough to stay together much longer. She had made a decision so many times now that it is driving her nuts and she keeps flopping back and forth. She needs to stick with her gut or she is going to regret it next week.

Posted by how do people miss these things on 07-30-06 at 09:26 PM
I want to refrase my question is Will really working her or does she care to get him out. We never did find out who "the real target" was. remember this is the group that self destructed and voted out one of their own last season. they are very good at the competitions but always struggle when it comes to stategy, easily manipulated. Hell I think there afraid of the floaters because they believe that they will get talked into voting out one of their own. They have controlled everything and yet have started to agree to work with floaters when they haven't even needed to. Will is no puppet master these people are just stupid.

"More Lux comp pics"
Posted by pokey_ally on 07-30-06 at 07:57 PM
This is from after red team finished up. They are waiting to find out how they did. It is unclear if the black team has performed yet. Someone said they did it in 1:48.

"RE: More Lux comp pics"
Posted by pokey_ally on 07-30-06 at 08:08 PM
video of red team

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbusapics&Number=3540819&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1

"Black Team Wins Luxury Competition"
Posted by pokey_ally on 07-30-06 at 08:14 PM
Black Team:
Janelle
Will
James
Danielle
Diane
Boogie (he may have sat out)

Red Team
Kaysar
Marcellas
Erika
Chicken George
Howie

"RE: Black Team Wins Luxury Competition"
Posted by pokey_ally on 07-30-06 at 08:17 PM

Posted by kathliam on 07-30-06 at 09:01 PM
Howie, Marci, Kaysar, Diane? no Erika in red room. BB gave them cards to keep them busy. CG is there also. Marci and Howie saying they would have played harder if it had been a movie they were interested in seeing. Obligatory sex talk between Howie and Marci. I think they're playing poker. Wow, Kaysar pulls a straight. Beats CG's pair of 7's.

Howie declines Erika's offer to play poker with them. Howie claims cards are boring. Kaysar tells him he could use Jedi mind tricks. Howie points out that cards are not part of the Jedi religion.

This might put me to sleep very quickly.

Posted by kathliam on 07-30-06 at 09:16 PM
The only talk is poker talk between Kaysar, Erika and George. The three of them are having fun playing Texas Hold 'Em. I think Howie has fallen into a coma, and I've completely lost track of Marci. No, they just showed Howie, his eyes are open but he's being quiet since no one will talk sex with him.

Posted by how do people miss these things on 07-30-06 at 09:35 PM
Does anyone know when Jani is going to have to reveal who she is going to replace Booger with. I can't watch aymore of this right now

Posted by kathliam on 07-30-06 at 09:36 PM
Erika just mentioned the veto ceremony is tomorrow.

Posted by Shoegirl on 07-30-06 at 09:37 PM
So the other team is watching the movie right now?

Posted by how do people miss these things on 07-30-06 at 09:41 PM
TY I am going to bed, I can't watch another week of this group shooting themselves in the foot. The continously try to antognize the floaters so that instead of leaving them to figure out who the hate, the are forcing them to hate the sixers, dumb dumb dumb. If they had shut up Will speech alone would have gotten him evicted.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-30-06 at 10:12 PM
more of will working over Janelle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bdD8Fj0-nM

Lux comp video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPQy65fjM8E

Posted by Savahnna on 07-31-06 at 09:18 AM

>I can't watch another week
>of this group shooting themselves
>in the foot.

This is exactly what I think is going to happen to me. I imagine I'll still watch....but it is deja vu all over again with Kaysar/Howie making the same mistakes more than once. Jen (I think that was her name) pulled a real fast one on Kaysar last year....why the hell would he trust WILL??!!!

Posted by kathliam on 07-30-06 at 10:06 PM
Okay, enough poker talk for me. Plus, I have a busy day at work tomorrow , so I must sign off. They'll probably have a really exciting night and I'll miss it all, but see you guys later.

~kath

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-30-06 at 11:44 PM
Here is Diane teaching Euchre
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urVgd8AxLCk

Posted by Shoegirl on 07-30-06 at 11:55 PM
I guarantee Janie will gain weight this year. She has been eating for like 3 hrs straight