URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 917
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"American Horror Story"

Posted by Captain_Savem on 11-03-11 at 03:27 AM
Please tell me I'm not the only person watching this. If I am, that's a shame. The fact that I'm actually watching a show on FX is a miracle in and of itself. Check it out. Believe me. You won't regret it.

Oh, and for you Friday Night Lights fans....it has Connie Britton like you wished to see her but NBC was too chicken to. Dillon McDermott as the eye candy for the ladies. Jessica Lang in all her scene stealing glory. The wonderful Frances Conroy (Six Feet Under) And the brilliant and creepy Dennis O'Hare (Tru Blood). Stellar cast. Stellar show.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: American Horror Story"
Posted by weltek on 11-03-11 at 11:31 AM
I don't need another show to watch at this point (I'm kind of on a crusade to cut back on viewing time), but this is definitely one I'll pick up in the "off season" over the next few years.

-Handcrafted by RollDdice

"LOve it!"
Posted by zombiebaby on 11-04-11 at 08:27 PM
I agree. It is chilling! It's definately original, but I am concerned that it could go bad.

I loved Zachary Quinto! He was as scene stealer! How can you not love a show with a creepy infant, rubber man sex and a crying masturbator?

Yay Cappy is back!

You've been hotpocketed!

"RE: LOve it!"
Posted by Captain_Savem on 11-18-11 at 01:28 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-11 AT 01:30 AM (EST)

Hey Zbaby!!

I agree Zach Quinto was stealing scenes left and right. It looks like his character will have a recurring role in the show so that awesome. Just when I thought I've seen it all, this is unlike any show I've ever watched!

I have so many questions I can't even think straight, but chief among them is where in the hell is this thing going?

The moment I heard that I lived in a place called "Murder House" I woulda been out. Forget the money, you can keep it. I'd rather be homeless.

Here piggy....pig....pig....pig.

Posted by Hoobie on 11-07-11 at 12:46 PM
I was on the fence for whether or not to watch this. I don't really like scary movies. The 1st episode scared the CRAP out of me, and I didn't want to continue...then a few days later, I just had to see the next one. And the next. I have about 30% love for this show and 70% fear - but it gets me coming back for more, and I can't wait for the next one.

This could be my favorite series of all time. The Halloween episodes were just so damn intriguing. Connie Britton & Dylan McDermott are top notch. Their pain when talking about the affair was so real. The daughter is a bit creepy, and her draw to Tate is eery. I don't understand how Constance (Jessica Lange) can be Tate's mom - wasn't Ben (Dylan McD) talking to Tate's mom on the phone a few weeks ago, saying that he could no longer treat him? Also, why did he write "Taint" on the daughter's bedroom wall? Is that his name, and I've been mistakenly calling him Tate?

Anyway - LOVE, LOVE, Love this show!

Posted by Snidget on 11-07-11 at 03:46 PM
Constance seems to know about the ghosts and didn't she have one child who died out of her kids that wasn't disabled?

She may not want the people living in the house to know about the ghosts? So she'd just play along?

Posted by Tummy on 11-08-11 at 12:00 PM
Ohhh - I want in on this conversation!

Question - Ok, the ghost kids that Tate supposedly killed that were chasing him around, didn't they say they were killed way before he would have been old enough to actually kill them? And he keeps saying he has thoughts of walking into a school and killing everyone - do you think he's possessed by the person that actually did it?

I'm sad the Down's Syndrome girl got killed and how she died. Surely, they'll bring her back as a ghost.

"Psst"
Posted by zombiebaby on 11-08-11 at 07:46 PM
Tate is a ghost. I think. All 90's clothes and stuff.

"RE: Psst"
Posted by Tummy on 11-11-11 at 12:35 PM
Good call! I honestly was surprised! Duh. I guess I should assume that everyone is a ghost on this show.

Posted by agman on 11-17-11 at 04:50 PM
I keep meaning to give it a try and then I forget to watch it when it's on!

Posted by Tummy on 11-22-11 at 09:16 AM
Maybe they'll have a marathon and you can catch up. Too bad it's not on Bravo - they repeat all the time.

Posted by Snidget on 11-22-11 at 11:10 AM
The episodes are on-line and I think FX does some on-demand stuff as well.

Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 11-28-11 at 12:43 PM
Hulu has most of the episodes but Project Free Tv has them all (just close out the pop ups and the show will play)

I just strated watching even though I hate scary shows. Im totally hooked!

Posted by Tummy on 11-29-11 at 02:58 PM
Tate is one of the most twisted characters I've ever watched. At times I feel sorry for him, but most of the time it's just revulsion.

Posted by Hoobie on 12-16-11 at 02:11 PM
It's been 3 days, but I'm still reluctant to give any spoilers. I'm "dying" to know what everyone thinks of the new developments with Vi & Viv. What does this mean for Season 2? I still love, love, love the show, but this turn of events was a bit disappointing to me.

"No Clue "
Posted by Captain_Savem on 12-21-11 at 01:23 AM
This show is throwing all conventional wisdom out the window. Has there ever been a debut season where all the main characters died? Someone needs to inform the writers that they need to write as if there will be another season. It seems as if they've condensed 4 seasons into one. I have no idea where this thing is going but I'll be watching tomorrow night!!

Vi and Viv dying was shocking. I remeber thinking to myself is this going to turn into Beetlejuice? These writers are either really brilliant or really stoopid. We'll find out soon enough.

And Zach Quinto is slowly becoming one of my all time faves. That scene with him and Jessica Lang was tv gold.

MySpace

"I read somewhere"
Posted by Snidget on 12-21-11 at 08:51 AM
hidden text below

that the idea was a new family moves in each season. This would explain an accelerated death rate.

2005 Holiday Sig Shop. I've been Nutzed!

"RE: I read somewhere"
Posted by Tummy on 12-30-11 at 09:11 AM
I don't like that. And they've shown a new family can move in and move out in one episode. Boo hiss.

"Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, "
Posted by Captain_Savem on 12-22-11 at 04:20 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-22-11 AT 04:22 AM (EST)

Beetlejuice!!

WTF was that??

MySpace

Posted by Buggy on 01-11-12 at 12:58 PM
This show is seriously messed up. Watched every episode, couldn't help myself.

Season 2 spoilers are on the net if you need to know.

Posted by Agman2 on 02-23-16 at 06:50 PM
So you watched it anyway? Now that's messed up!

Posted by Tummy on 10-10-12 at 05:35 PM
Adam Levine. Enough said.

Posted by agman on 11-29-12 at 06:29 PM
*snort*