URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 917
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Is this the end of the SOV alliance?"

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-30-06 at 04:06 AM
I was reading hamsterwatch and there's all sorts of chaos in the BB house due to Janelle's nominations. James and Kaysar are upset at Janelle because she's not targetting Chilltown. Howie is upset as well, but he's sticking by Janey's side.

Apparently, all hell broke loose when Janelle decided to take a deal from Chilltown and go after Danielle. James is particularly pissed off because he has a secret alliance with Danielle. I'm not sure if making deals with Chilltown is a smart move for Janelle, but why is James so upset? Why is it ok for him to be double dealing all over the house but wrong for someone else to do it? James complains about Janelle not taking out Chilltown, when him and Kaysar failed to do so during their respective weeks as HOH.

Does anyone else have more info on this issue? I'm very confused about what's going on.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Is this the end of the SOV alliance?"
Posted by Elaine0 on 07-31-06 at 11:01 AM
James says now that he is ticked off at Janelle because she is going to replace Boogie with Diane and Diane will be voted off. James seems to have something going with Danielle and Diane and he wants to save her, but won't have the votes. He told most of the floaters that if Diane is nominated instead of Will and if he, James, wins HOH this week, he will backdoor Janelle. James says that is because Janelle lied to him by saying she would nominate Boogie/Will last week and she now has a deal with them. James said he wanted to get rid of CT last week, but the others talked him into getting rid of Jase. If so, it is funny that James put up George and was so ticked off when George won the veto because James never had any intention of getting rid of Will. George was the target to leave. But once George was off the block, James decided he wanted someone for CT out until the others talked him into getting rid of Jase.

But personally I think James was waiting for any excuse to trash Janelle to the others in order to distance himself from the SOVs.

I don't know if James found out Janelle originally wanted to nominate Danielle because when she mentioned it to Kaysar, he told her it was too early. I didn't hear her mention it to James.

The SOVs have to the the worst alliance. Some came in the house friends with others (James/Danielle, Janelle/Marcellas) and some made friends in the house (Kaysar/Erika). I don't believe Janielle or Kaysar planned on keeping their new partner over the SOVs, but feel James did because he's less of a target without them. Now between their own doubts and plenty of help from Will & Boogie, they are acting like they are being cheated on. Everyone feels the other SOVs are cheating on the group and wants to take out their rival.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-31-06 at 11:26 AM
Personally, I'm tired of James. He double deals all over the house. But, when someone else does it, he sees it as betrayal. If he's so intent on taking out CT, why didn't he target them from the begining when he was HOH, instead of going after Chicken George like he was the devil incarnate. James wants others to do his dirty work and take the fall for him. If he were such a master manipulator and a good player, he would get what he wants out of people without having to throw hissy fits, whenever things don't go his way. James has terrible sportsmanship and I hope he gets evicted soon. In fact, I'm hoping ChillTown takes him out for being such a dumbass.

Posted by maryellennaco on 07-31-06 at 12:06 PM
Josh, you are so right. Couldn't have said it better. James is a whiny dumbo. He needs to go and fast!

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-31-06 at 12:27 PM
Yes, James is a whiner. He is also very paranoid. But so far this year the other three have had doubts about him and his relationship with Danielle, but have not tried to exclude him. For three weeks the other three have spent hours in the HOH trying to plot out everything and each week somone has asked where James is and why isn't he there with them. They know James is downstairs rubbing elbows with the rest of the house so he can say later that he had nothing to do with the nominations. It may be the way to play the game and could get him far in the house. But he's not easy to watch.

Don't know about the rest of the viewers, but I am so tired of James bringing up that Howie nominated Sarah last year. Yes we all know it was a dumb mistake, but we've heard it about a million times now. I know part of the reason for it is to remind everyone that the SOVs betrayed him last year, but I also know that if only the SOVs were still in the house, James would continue to bring it up. Someone needs to tell him to put a sock in it.

I didn't mind James coming into the house, but quickly remembered why I didn't like him. His hissy fits and repeating the same things over and over (SOVs turned against me, I've never been HOH) quickly wear thin.

If I had my wish Will or Boogie would get HOH this week and nominate James & Danielle, neither wins veto and on Thursday Julie says, in a switch, both nominees will go home.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-31-06 at 12:57 PM
Agree with every word you wrote, Elaine.

As far as I can tell James was never fully invested in the S6 alliance and walked into the house knowing he would kick them to the curb when it suited him best. He goes to the rest of the house and says pretty mean and nasty things about all of them, especially Janelle. Is S6 playing a smart game? No. But they don't deserve the things James is saying.

Do the S6 mistrust him? Yes, as they should, but they do not talk about him the way he talks about them to the others. And all 3 appear to still be loyal to him, and he certainly doesn't deserve it.

I am PRAYING that Janie throws everyone a curve ball today and puts Danielle up in Boogie's place at the Veto Ceremony. Would LOVE to see the look on James' face if that happened.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-31-06 at 03:21 PM
Last thing I read on Hamsterwatch is that Janelle is back to targetting Diane. WHY?? Diane hasn't been a big threat this year. Plus, Janelle made a deal with her and keeping her around would be a sign of good faith. True, Diane is a backstabber. But, I really think that Janelle should keep her enemies closer, meaning ChillTown and Diane. If Janelle wants to give a devastating blow to James' alliance-whoring than she needs to take out Danielle. Without Danielle, James loses power in the house and would have to stick to the S6, like he was supposed to.

I don't know anymore. Everything in the house is so confusing this year. These people are so frustratingly irritating to watch, but here I am still watching. Sad, isn't it?

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-31-06 at 03:29 PM
Hey Elaine,
I don't know how others might feel about this, but Sarah's eviction was James' own fault just as much as it was Howie's. James created the paranoia by going back and forth (just like he's doing now) and Maggie was smart enough to capitalize on it. Plus, James should have encouraged Sarah to use the POV on herself. Sarah might have been able to get far in the game without James because she wouldn't have been perceived as a threat. By allowing the POV to be used on himself, James sentenced her to eviction.

That's all I'm gonna say about that incident. I'm not gonna do James' bidding and beat that dead horse to a bloody pulp.

Posted by CattyChat on 07-31-06 at 04:21 PM
I can't stand James. As noted above, he IS a whiny, double-dealing, egotistical & insecure brat. He gets on my nerves more than anyone left in the house right now. He is the biggest wild card left in the game and I'm GLAD one of his secret partners will be out (though Danielle would be a smarter move because Danielle is a smarter & tougher competitor).

James & Kaysar have been flip-flopping for awhile. They first said to get rid of floaters, because the floaters have the numbers and NOW they're made at Janelle because she is doing it?? They are also hypocrites because neither of them put up Will & Boogie for noms.

Who knows how this will go, but I think Janelle is doing the right thing. She may have made short-term allies in Will & Boogie and as long as she still has Howie & Marcellas, she may be safe for awhile. She's right that you can see Will & Boogie coming, so they're not as scary as the "floaters" who will strike as soon as the time comes (if any of them win an HoH).

I doubt James will go after Janelle so soon if he wins HoH, because one of his allies will be gone this week (Diane). He won't have the numbers.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-01-06 at 12:49 PM
I think the problem with the SOVs is that the didn't come into the house with a solid plan. Sure you have to make some changes to it during the game, but you still need a plan to start with. Each week some of them want to go after the floaters and the others want to go after the strong players. They can never decide and fight about it all week. These are 4 people who have talked regularly for the last year. They knew how popular they were last year and had to assume at least two of them would get into the house. But, with the exception of James, seem to have come into the house never giving a thought on how to get to the end. I said James was the exception only because he came in with Danielle, but he doesn't seem to have a plan either except for distancing himself from the other SOVs.

Just look at Will & Boogie. They discuss about who to target and you never seem them fight. Of course it is easier to get 2 people to agree instead of 4, but the SOVs constantly second guess whoever is HOH. They even second guess themselves.

I'm not sure if James learned his lesson from last year. He always tells Howie that he was talking about them to the NH, but that Howie was wrong for not trusting James. Howie always comes back that James should have told the SOVs the truth, like lying on the bible. Howie is right. If you are off plotting with someone else against your alliance, you tell everything to your alliance if you want them to still trust you. Now this year James is doing the exact same thing with the SOVs and he'll whine like a little baby if they even hint of getting rid of him.

But is James doing the same with Danielle? I haven't seen him ever say anything bad about her. He quickly talks badly about the SOVs to everyone in the house, but not about Danielle. He's been asked many times if he has an alliance with her, so that give him an opportunity to bash her to prove he's honest with the SOVs, but he never does. Has anyone heard him?

Posted by DrKegel on 08-02-06 at 07:06 AM
>I was reading hamsterwatch and there's
>all sorts of chaos in
>the BB house due to
>Janelle's nominations. James and Kaysar
>are upset at Janelle because
>she's not targetting Chilltown. Howie
>is upset as well, but
>he's sticking by Janey's side.
>
>
>Apparently, all hell broke loose when
>Janelle decided to take a
>deal from Chilltown and go
>after Danielle. James is particularly
>pissed off because he has
>a secret alliance with Danielle.
>I'm not sure if making
>deals with Chilltown is a
>smart move for Janelle, but
>why is James so upset?
>Why is it ok for
>him to be double dealing
>all over the house but
>wrong for someone else to
>do it? James complains about
>Janelle not taking out Chilltown,
>when him and Kaysar failed
>to do so during their
>respective weeks as HOH.
>
>Does anyone else have more info
>on this issue? I'm very
>confused about what's going on.
>

After watching last night's show, this post seems almost prophetic.

Now we know it's all cause Janelle is a liar and thinking below the belt. She actually thinks she's going to end up with Dr. Will.

Now that would be a big pay day for her ... but it ain't going to happen. Janelle LIED to James' face and then tried to call Howie a liar and say he misinterpreted what she said about the Veto competition. Howie actually stuck up for himself and made sure he repeated verbatim what she actually said.

The only thing Janelle has assured herself is a ticket home. Will correctly identified her as a threat and used the perfect strategy playing on her Achilles' heel which is her affection for him and her dream of marrying someone rich so she can buy more dead animals (why would you wear fur in Florida anyway?) Will completely disarmed her in every way making someone potentially powerful and in the biggest alliance, weak and poised to go home.

In terms of positioning, James is in a good position, Danielle is in a good position and Will and Boogie are in excellent positions. In fact, if Will and Boogie make it to the end, Will assures himself the money since none of the houseguests will ever vote for Boogie to get first prize.

Alot is going to depend on the competitions for James and Danielle. For Will, he's got his evil genius and it really doesn't matter much about the competitions ... until the end. When it starts getting down to final four, wonder if Dr. Will is going to stop throwing them?

No wonder everyone in the house hates Janelle this time around and the last. Must be the way the show was edited that made Janelle so likeable. She's not. Just another airhead.

Bye-bye Janelle.

Posted by wheredotheyfindthesepeople on 08-02-06 at 08:13 AM
Couldn't agree more. Howie may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but at least he stuck up for himself. Wouldn't it be a crazy twist if Janelle becomes Howie's new "Busto" before seasons end. If he believes he's being stabbed in the back, it could happen.

Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 08-02-06 at 01:44 PM
HELLO Janelle! and thank you for making this season fun again. I was bored to death with the 6ers this year. Janie's shaking things up. Will she go home for it? maybe. But in the BB house the hamsters friends and enimies change conastantly and Janelle may be ok after all.

Posted by true on 08-02-06 at 10:53 PM
No wonder everyone in the house hates Janelle this time around and the last. Must be the way the show was edited that made Janelle so likeable. She's not. Just another airhead.

Well, the live feeds aren't really edited, other than blocking out some competitions and copywrited song lyrics. Janelle is no more in love with Will than Howie is, but it they think it makes good tv. The whole "showmance" they tried to create between Kaysar and Erica a couple weeks ago? Not even close to accurate. The TV show is like watching a completely different program. I think the reason Janelle is so popular, is because she doesn't spend all her time personally insulting other players behind their backs. To me, watching all the losers in the house, that have been unable to actually WIN a HOH competition, complain and whine that S6 haven't nominated who THEY want them to, is making me ill. Not only that, but the way that they personally insult her in such nasty, hateful, vile ways is disgusting. Even Danielle has stooped to calling Janelle a dumb whore because of her job. (and that's one of the nicer comments) Janelle may poke fun at people, but it isn't done in the hateful, jealous fashion that the others stoop to. That's not saying that she isn't playing like an airhead.