URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 916
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"OK, It's Time To Get Real and Boot Will Out."

Posted by ginger on 07-28-06 at 11:03 AM
It would have been VERY entertaining had they somehow pulled a switch and voted Dr. Will out last night. He is playing them the exact same way he played his first season. If Janelle does not nominate CT this week I will be quite disappointed in my girl. Just because you can see the bomb ticking right there in front of you does not mean you will know when to run for cover before it explodes.

But a cheer (or leer) within a jeer, as TV Guide used to say, to Will's dishy brother, BTW. Loyal and ceeeyooot.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: OK, It's Time To Get Real and Boot Will Out."
Posted by Savahnna on 07-28-06 at 11:07 AM
I don't get it myself. They're all on cheap drugs. I thought they'd be a lot more alert than the BB2 guys that were playing for the first time....but he's not even schmoozing them and they think he's harmless.

I'm on the fence whether I want to see Will go to watch his ego inflate....OR I just want Boogie the hell out of the house because he's an even bigger freaK SHOW.

Posted by Das Mole on 07-28-06 at 11:39 AM
I say they should get rid of Boogie first only because he's the more irritating, useless one.

However, it's smarter to get rid of Will. Boogie is even more of a waste of space w/o the evil doctor around.

Forget peanut butter, whipped cream is where it's at!
Sultry brunette? You'd better believe it.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 07-28-06 at 12:00 PM
As much as I think that Will needs to go, I did not want to see him leave last night. Jase was in the house three weeks longer than he should have been. Anybody who gets upset over a nomination like that should never have been an All Star in the first place.

Back on topic: It is indeed time to nominate both Will and Booger and get rid of one of them. It might help to keep some of the floaters in line a while longer. We saw Danielle turn on Jase as soon as he announced the supposed deal to evict the floaters first. Eliminating Chilltown (what a stupid name) will be a good distraction for the next couple of weeks --- and may help to solidify some alliances between S6 and certain floaters.

Sigs by Seana and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

Yeah! His brother is cuter (and less puffy) than Will. Yummy!

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-28-06 at 12:30 PM
I would love to see Janelle nominate Will and Boogie, and if the Veto is used put up Danielle. That? Would stir up a boat of sh!t.

Can you imagine the look on James' face if that happened?

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.