URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 915
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jase back in 2 weeks?"

Posted by little fathead on 07-28-06 at 10:54 AM
What was he talking about when he said he'd be back in two weeks? Did Julie elaborate on that and I just missed it?

If this is posted somewhere else, I apologize, I didn't see it anywhere.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jase back in 2 weeks?"
Posted by ginger on 07-28-06 at 10:58 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-06 AT 11:15 AM (EST)

People came back in other seasons, among them the season Jase played before. For all the good it did him. He's just grasping at straws (like the ones on top of his head).

My alternate response was: Please, dear God, NO.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-28-06 at 11:05 AM
Okay, because I caught that too and wondered what was going on. But Julie didn't seem to flinch when he said it nor act confused about his statement leading me to believe that it could happen. And wasn't it mentioned somewhere else around here that there were rumors of two people coming back into the house?
Another thing. When Julie asked Jase about Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Jase said that he has heard rumors too. How could he hear rumors if he is in the house?

A wonderful Tribe original

Posted by ginger on 07-28-06 at 11:17 AM
He was trying to be Mr. Slick in case he's right and he does ooze back in under the door. What it means is, he and Diane WERE/ARE in an alliance.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-28-06 at 11:19 AM
Okay. That's what I got from his response but I wasn't sure. that remark sort of threw me. But his original response to her and the look on his face told me that they were aligned.

Posted by tribephyl on 07-30-06 at 08:29 PM
Jase said that he has heard rumors too. How could he hear rumors if he is in the house?

Well...because they were gossiping in the house about Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
We as a community didn't come up with that name, Danielle did. Danielle started the rumor inside the house and sure as shiess it started making it's rounds. So in truth, he's been surrounded by the "controversy" only since being inside the house.

Did that lead to someone actually confronting him on the alliance? You bet.
Did he cop to it then? Nope.
Will he ever? Maybe after the show is over.
Is this season fully scripted? Starting to seem like it.

Posted by CantStandToLook on 07-28-06 at 11:28 AM
I'm not entirely sure if he is just grasping at straws. I caught his comment to Julie but I also heard Will saying something about pushing a button and hoping it came up Alison. It would seem that something is afoot but we dont know exactly what it is yet.

Will be interesting to see what plays out. They always have some stupid twist and with it being AllStars they'll need a really incredibly stupid twist and this could be it.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 07-28-06 at 12:03 PM
I'm riding the ginger bandwagon today!

Sigs by Seana and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

That would make me vomit! Ummm, Jase, All Stars was your second chance, not that anybody wanted to see you in there in the first place, you sophomoric bully.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-28-06 at 12:10 PM
So I'm not the only one who laughed when he started to cry?

Posted by HistoryDetective on 07-28-06 at 12:25 PM
Nope. My friends and I laughed too --- then we did a little happy dance when the 9-0 vote was announced after his little "walk me to the door" request.

One of my friends and I both think that he always looks like he probably smells.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-28-06 at 12:30 PM
The 9-0 vote was absolutely priceless. I also loved when Julie told him that he couldn't use a flat iron if he were on Survivor. *snort*

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-28-06 at 12:21 PM
I just wanted to clarify that no one came back after being evicted on season 5, when Jase was on the show. The only seasons that had resurrected houseguests were Seasons 3 and 6, where Amy and Kaysar respectivelly were brought back into the house. I don't think Jase has a chance in hell of being brought back into the house. Neither the audience, nor his teammates will vote him back in. And, even if he came back into the house by some strange miracle, he would probably be voted out immediatelly, like they did with Kaysar last year.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-28-06 at 12:28 PM
Jase's season had the twin twist, with an extra HG being added. Technically no one came back, but the person added had already been playing the game and was aware of what was going on.

I think if it was America's choice, he wouldn't be brought back in. However I do think if it is the HG's choice they could vote him back in, namely because the floaters need someone to help them take out S6 and Jase is angry enough to do it.

No matter what happens, it's going to be interesting.

Posted by HowiesBF on 07-28-06 at 12:33 PM
I was wondering what Will meant, also, about "pushing a button and getting Allison". The HGs obviously know more than the viewers do this season.

Posted by tamarama on 07-28-06 at 08:22 PM
>>what Will meant, also, about "pushing a button and getting Allison"<<

I just thought that was a reference to the 2nd HOH comp when they had to match Alison's responses.

Jase is just blowing smoke. Wouldn't they be pimping the living H out of it if there were some big twist coming? Even if they didn't tell us what the twist was, they'd still be hitting us with it every 5 minutes.

(but just in case...if it's America's choice, can we all agree on Nakomis? PLEASE not Aliwhore or Jass?)

Posted by HistoryDetective on 07-28-06 at 12:37 PM
However I do think if it is the HG's choice they could vote him back in, namely because the floaters need someone to help them take out S6 and Jase is angry enough to do it.

Or to have somebody with a big target who can just be evicted again. If Mr. Anime does get back in the house, I hope that he gets Kaysared --- booted out again immediately!

Posted by DearAbby on 07-28-06 at 01:19 PM
This morning on The Early Show, Julie told Jase she'd see him at the finale. And since Alison is writing on her blog about breaking up with her boyfriend, I don't think any of the evicted hamsters will return.

When Will talks about pushing the button for Alison, could he mean Alison Grodner, the BB producer?

Does anyone else wonder why Julie isn't talking up a "big twist" this season? I'm beginning to wonder why SeeBS wanted an All-Star show if they aren't going to give the hamsters something better to do than in the first six seasons.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-28-06 at 01:34 PM
When Will talks about pushing the button for Alison, could he mean Alison Grodner, the BB producer?

I think that is exactly what he meant, Abby. There was some talk about it on the live feeds last night, that Jase is the only HG this season who got to speak directly to Alison Grodner.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-28-06 at 01:36 PM
Why did he get to speak to her directly? I missed that.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-28-06 at 01:52 PM
It was probably during one of his many hissy fits. Might have been when he threw the fire extinguisher. I just glanced through last night's live feeds so I'm not really sure.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-28-06 at 01:54 PM
So he "got" to talk to her because he was being warned about his temper?

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-28-06 at 02:13 PM
I have no idea what they talked about, or if he was warned. It was my impression he requested the conversation and she granted it.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-28-06 at 02:19 PM
Ahhhhhh. Got it. Maybe he ran out of mousse.

Posted by Buggy on 07-28-06 at 02:57 PM

This morning on The Early Show, Julie told Jase she'd see him at the finale.

I was coming here to say this.
Julie was very specific, she said " We will see next at the Finale."

I think she was making it clear that he wasn't coming back.

Oh and does anyone remember when Julie was on HouseCalls last season? She was pretty good about dishing. They asked who was her least favorite contestant ever. It was Jase. She couldn't stand him.

Posted by ginger on 07-28-06 at 03:29 PM
Julie is....growing on me a little. Ever since she smacked Marcellus with the cooter card, she's been a little bit more human. And she was pretty right on the money pointing out to Jase that he started out playing differently (i.e., "BETTER") and then reverted to "the old Jase" (i.e., "THE SAME FREAK YOU BECAME LAST TIME").

Posted by MollyTV on 07-29-06 at 11:13 PM
when will said that about pushing the allison button i just thought he was talking about getting ready to perform at the next HOH competition that night...where they usually have to hit a button for an answer and he was alluding to back when allison gave answers for their questions...

?
mollytv

Posted by LIVEURBESTLIFE on 07-28-06 at 03:24 PM
When Jase made the comment about seeing them in 2 weeks wasn't he specifically talking to Will and Boogie? At least, that is the way I took it.

Therefore, I took his comment to mean that he (Jase) thinks that Will and Boogie would be on the chopping block for the next 2 weeks and will get the boot.

That was my interpretation of his comment and really that is the only thing that makes sense.

Posted by HowiesBF on 07-28-06 at 06:50 PM
Does anyone know when the finale will air?

Posted by fedcamper on 07-29-06 at 06:20 AM
He specifically said to Julie that he would maybe kick around on a beach somewhere and might be back in a couple of weeks. That sounded like he was going to something like the vacation the Survivors go to until the season ends- even though they're not on the jury. She very calmly replied "maybe you will", as though it was a possibility they were both aware of. Just because they haven't announced the twist yet doesn't mean they won't. They have to love all the audience response they got from America's Choice last year, and I don't think they really emphasize any twist until they're close to springing it.