URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 915
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Glee!"

Posted by moonbaby on 09-21-11 at 12:29 PM
A couple of cast members gone. Did you miss them?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Glee!"
Posted by trigirl on 09-21-11 at 04:13 PM
No! Did they say where Trout Mouth had disappeared to? I was dozing. A surprisingly ininspired season premiere.

Posted by CTgirl on 09-25-11 at 06:25 PM
His dad got a job someplace else and they moved.

Posted by Tummy on 09-23-11 at 08:30 AM
I missed Zizes even though we saw her for a teeny bit.

Did anyone watch the Glee Project over the summer? Fun seeing Lindsay and I can't wait for Damian's character to show up! And I'll admit to already having a little crush on Samuel. But it's the interaction between Brittnay and Rory (Damian's character) that I'm looking forward to.

Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 09-23-11 at 11:45 AM
I watched the Glee Project also which got me excited about this season. I wasnt a huge Lindsey fan but I thought she did a great job!

Dying to see Damian! I keep wondering if we'll see other kids from the show in the back round somewhere.

Posted by trigirl on 09-25-11 at 10:46 AM
What't the Glee project?

Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 09-26-11 at 07:34 PM
A competition to find new blood since some of the cast is "graduating".

"All show tunes all the time?"
Posted by moonbaby on 09-28-11 at 10:36 AM
At least that's what it seems like. I wouldn't mind missing the show next week if that's what's in store. I miss the mash-ups, the current songs, and bring back the QUIRKY!

"That's more like it!"
Posted by moonbaby on 10-07-11 at 09:24 AM
The latest episode was better. What a relief!

Posted by batts on 10-18-11 at 05:25 PM
The first episode was a bit dissapointing. The last episode was a lil better.
Bring back Trouty Mouth. This show isn't the same without Sam.
I couldn't stand Zizes her first 3 episodes, but she grew on me. I miss her already.

Blaine leaving the Warblers for McKinley's New Directions was too bizarre. I liked the Warblers...

Oh, and lastly... BRING BACK TROUTY MOUTH!!!

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 02-04-12 at 12:37 PM
Wish granted.

Now will they just go somewhere with this whole Sam/Mercedes thing already?

Also, more screen time for Mercedes, the most underused character by a mile.

"Finally"
Posted by moonbaby on 02-16-12 at 12:13 PM
we meet the Dads! More Jeff Goldblum, please.

"RE: Finally"
Posted by Tummy on 02-21-12 at 12:13 PM
I thought you were going to say that Samuel finally showed up!

"I thought he was"
Posted by moonbaby on 02-21-12 at 02:32 PM
Jason Castro!

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"
Posted by byoffer on 02-23-12 at 12:21 PM
Wow, quite a deep show his week. Gay bashing, teen suicide, and *gulp* teen death.

I will try to go a bit spoiler-free, while still making comments.

This season seems to have had a lot of "positioning" for next season. They seem to have been weaning us of the senior class (Rachel hasn't had as many starring songs) and more from the next senior class (Santana has had more than previously).

Obviously the end of this week's show is the ultimate weaning! I will miss...

Anyone still watching?

"I thought it was going to be happy"
Posted by moonbaby on 02-23-12 at 12:44 PM
and then...well...I hate cliffhangers.

"April 10 show..."
Posted by byoffer on 04-11-12 at 12:09 PM
That svcked. Bringing Quinn back in a wheelchair with nary a mark on her pretty little face? Not consistent at all with the accident that was set up in the previous show. And she is amazingly strong enough to push a wheelchair up a ramp? c'mon. Very weak story move, IMO.

The focus of the show is still squarely on the singers who will be around next season. Did Rachel even sing?? Even the teacher focus is changing. I am expecting a very different cast next season.

I was happy to see them use the Gotye song. I prefer the use of modern songs, and that one is fantastic.

"RE: April 10 show..."
Posted by Tummy on 04-11-12 at 03:46 PM
Completely agree! Weak writing.

I do like Samuel so I hope to see more of him. Heard they're doing another season of the Glee Project, which I will be watching.

The one redeeming item last night was the eye candy in the form of Matt Bomer (White Collar and Chuck) - yum.

Posted by byoffer on 04-11-12 at 05:19 PM
Eye candy? Last night? Either we weren't watching the same show, or our eyes must work differently.

Posted by CTgirl on 04-11-12 at 05:26 PM
I agree with Tummy on the Matt Bomer eye candy!

I also agree that the entire story line was weak - and I hate to say it, including the interaction between Blaine and Cooper.

Diana Agron is just too old to take seriously as a teen-ager that has had all these character reinventions in trying to find herself. Just send her off to Yale already!

"Season Finale"
Posted by Tummy on 05-23-12 at 09:32 AM
I sniffled.

The final shot with Rachael reminded me of "That Girl" - yes, I'm that old.

Thoughts: I was proud of Finn. They really left Kurt's storyline wide open, I thought for sure he'd made it. Is he still on the series next year? I'll miss Santana. And the rest of the gang. Sue didn't have enough scenes.

Looking forward to The Glee Project!

"RE: Season Finale"
Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 05-23-12 at 09:46 AM
I managed to stay dry eyed until the last 6 minutes and then I lost it.

Lea Michelle tweeted last night that she would be on season 4. Im pretty sure some of the others will be also. I am also looking forward to the Glee Project!

"Beatles Episode"
Posted by susang on 10-07-13 at 02:05 PM
Last week's Beatles episode was great. Especially liked Here Comes The Sun w/Demi Lovato on guitar.

"RE: Beatles Episode"
Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 10-07-13 at 08:15 PM
Beatles episode = fine. Two Beatles episodes = overkill.

Watched it with my wife, whose mom is in the hospital - I got a little choked up during the closing number "Let It Be." Wife had no idea why.

Probably not good that the preview for next week is Finn's death.