URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 914
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Live Feeds Sat 7/29"

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-29-06 at 08:05 AM
Wake up calls every 15 minutes. Very annoying wake up calls. Extremely loud, annoying wake up calls. Alison and Ivette each did one. Diane's mom and Janelle's mom did one also, as did a friend of Boogie and Will.

Janelle, Howie, and Marcellus are up in the HOH room talking. Everyone else seems to be trying to sleep.

We had a lot of flames with their conversation, they've been talking about money, House Calls, friends, and have gone to flames a lot.

The last wake up call was at 5am BB time, and then it went to flames, and now trivia.

When the trivia comes on it usually means something is happening, so it could very well be they are doing the Veto comp right now.

They were told that the veto comp could be at any time, and once it was announced the participants would have one minute to get to the door to the backyard.

The other houseguests cannot watch the comp, which made James bitter and angry (what else is new?).

Will, Boogie, and Janelle had a conversation earlier that the veto would be used and Janelle would put up the "real" target. They wouldn't say who, but all signs point to Danielle.

Should be an interesting day.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Live Feeds Sat 7/29"
Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 08:31 AM
We're back from flames. Some of the hamsters discussing the comp. Boogie apparently won veto (Marcellas mentioned no one thought Boogie would win anything.) Janie, Marc and Erika in HOH discussing who to put up in his place.

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 08:36 AM
Boogie cut his foot badly in the comp, said he got so excited he won. Diane said he kicked the goggles and now there's glass all over the yard.

BB is calling a doctor to give him stitches. The other hamsters are discussing the comp and...flames!

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 08:44 AM
Howie, Jan and Kaysar on balcony discussing who to put up in Boogie's spot. They are whispering so softly I can barely hear them. Looks as though James is there also. I think, based on James' reaction, that she is proposing putting up Diane.

Flames off and on during this convo.

Is there the slightest chance Boogie won't use the veto and pull a Marcellas?

Janie keeps saying 'just tell me what to do'. James telling her 'it's not about me'.

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 09:02 AM
Back from flames. Marc in HOH trying to convince Janie that Will is the person to take out, Diane will take out the guys, Will/Boogie will take out Janelle. He tells Janelle if she is put up he will win veto and take her off.

Kaysar enters HOH, Janie asks if Diane is mad at her, K says he hasn't talked with her. K says 'can't get rid of Will'. J - why not? M - Will has to go. James says Diane isn't mad, she's scared, you don't protect someone in veto then take them out. Janie says it was a mistake. Erika and Diane think she's after them.

Marc concerned if Will/Boogie stay and Jase returns there will be 3 of them again.

Dani and Erika in another room trying to figure out why Janie nominated Erika. Dani convinced someone threw Erika (say it with me) 'under the bus' and that's why she's up. E says Janie told her she was best to go against Boogie because more people would want to save her than Boogie.

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 09:07 AM
Dani and Erika -- complaining about 'the 4', always in a discussion, always meeting, debate everything. Dani told Kaysar would have liked it better if they came in and played individually. They (the Sovs) know Will/Boogie are after them, told them to their faces, but doesn't seem to matter to them, why not?

E hopes Marc will talk some sense into her. Dani says 'no', she's concerned that Marc is closer to her. Dani doesn't understand why they talk everything to death, she and Jason were just like 'still okay? okay'.

Switching over to James/Kaysar convo.

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 09:18 AM
Couldn't connect to James/Kaysar convo. They were in kitchen whispering/eating but I couldn't catch anything they said.

Dani/Erika/Diane in one of the bedrooms, trying to sleep, talking a little off and on.

Janie/Howie/Marc in HOH room talking. These three are still wide awake. Marc going on about how they all talk with each other but never listen to what the other is saying and he has to run up and 'wtf are you doing?. Assured Janie she doesn't have the whole house upset with her, but will if she messes up the nomination.

James enters HOH. Now James trying to convince Janie and Howie that house isn't mad at them, they're scared. Marc says whatever is going on with Diane, he and James can fix. Diane follows James around because no one else will talk to her.

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 09:20 AM
Apparently BB called Janie into DR and wouldn't let her leave until she made a replacement nomination. She says she was confused, couldn't remember what James/Howie told her to do. They are talking about what they discussed, then...flames.

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 09:28 AM
What are they putting in the water in the BB house? Both Howie and Marcellas are making strategic sense. Marc tells Janie not to worry about what Diane 'might' do, and worry about the enemy she knows -- what Will and Boogie WILL do.

Meanwhile, the Baselisk has gone downstairs and is telling Dani/Diane everything that was discussed in the HOH room.

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 09:48 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-06 AT 09:51 AM (EST)

Janie and Howie talking on the balcony. She tells him she's confused, what was the plan. He reviews the convo with her. She says she should have thrown HOH, she can't do this, she messed this up. Howie tells her to talk with Kaysar, she says he doesn't help.

Janie wonders why Kaysar won't tell them what to do, why is he sleeping all day. I dunno, it sounds like BB didn't have her make a formal replacement nom, just asked who she 'might' pick, because they are still discussing options who to put up in Boogie's place.

She's really stressing out. Howie now thinking putting up Di is a good idea, Chilltown will still be there, floaters will still be afraid of them. Trying to figure out why Kaysar isn't in the game, Janie thinks he's homesick, asks America to send him a letter or phone call so he'll lighten up a bit.

Janie still talking about 'it was a disaster', not sure whether she means veto comp or noms.

eta: I just wish they would all go to sleep. I've been up since 4am listening to them and I need a nap!

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 10:04 AM
Various comments from Janie/Howie convo on balcony.

Janie told her group to not let Erika or Diane win veto because she wasn't sure what Diane would do, and she didn't want Erika to have a chance to use it.

Howie tells Janie either Will or Diane must go home, they have a 50-50 chance, but one of them must *slams fist to palm* go *fist* home.

Kaysar's head isn't into the game right now, not playing as hard as he did the last time, sleeping a lot, isn't helping them make decisions.

Marcellas has clearer vision of the game, he hosted 'House Calls' for the past three years.

Talking a little about the comp. Sounds like some people had headphones, some had blindfolds or blinders. Howie mentioned 'sitting on the ice, freezing your a$$ off'. Mentions earlier of having bugs and worms put on them.

Posted by Shoegirl on 07-29-06 at 10:18 AM
Thanks for the updates! I could not stand those wake up calls and fell asleep around 2am Big B time.

Posted by DrKegel on 07-29-06 at 10:20 AM

>LAST EDITED ON 07-29-06
>AT 09:51 AM (EST)

>
>Janie and Howie talking on the
>balcony. She tells him she's
>confused, what was the plan.
>He reviews the convo with
>her. She says she should
>have thrown HOH, she can't
>do this, she messed this
>up. Howie tells her to
>talk with Kaysar, she says
>he doesn't help.
>
>Janie wonders why Kaysar won't tell
>them what to do, why
>is he sleeping all day.
>I dunno, it sounds like
>BB didn't have her make
>a formal replacement nom, just
>asked who she 'might' pick,
>because they are still discussing
>options who to put up
>in Boogie's place.
>
>She's really stressing out. Howie now
>thinking putting up Di is
>a good idea, Chilltown will
>still be there, floaters will
>still be afraid of them.
>Trying to figure out why
>Kaysar isn't in the game,
>Janie thinks he's homesick, asks
>America to send him a
>letter or phone call so
>he'll lighten up a bit.
>
>
>Janie still talking about 'it was
>a disaster', not sure whether
>she means veto comp or
>noms.
>

Can someone please tell me what the he!! Janelle and the rest of BB6 is thinking? How is anything a disaster except their nominations thus far? Let's see:

1. They come in with the biggest alliance
2. They dominate the HOH competitions and win every single one meaning they can get rid of who they want and keep their alliance the strongest.
4. This domination holds true and Janelle wins another one and ... ??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm beginning to hate every single one of the BB6'ers! I liked them so much last season and now .... ?

They didn't win last time because they made stupid decisions and they're doing the same thing here. They really don't deserve to win.

Congratulations, Dr. Will! OMG! He'll probably give a portion of his money to the GOP!!! But then Janelle will just have some animals killed and skinned so she can wear them around her beauteous shoulders. Same difference.

Posted by Savahnna on 07-29-06 at 10:48 AM

>I'm beginning to hate every single
>one of the BB6'ers! I
>liked them so much last
>season and now .... ?

Believe me....you're not alone on this one. I never saw ppl go dumb so fast. I was a huge S6 fan myself.....but what appeared to be the brains of the group (not Kaysar)...Janie.....is now showing her "blonde roots"

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 10:38 AM
Howie and Janie in the kitchen eating (again! still!) and discussing veto comp. Sounds as though if a hamster answered the question correctly, was permitted to do something to another hamster (put on headphones, put worms on feet).

They discussed earlier that so far all the comps seem designed to draw out various alliances. Howie expects carpshoot and endurance to be the next two HOH comps, just not sure which order they will occur. (Janie has mentioned that's why she wants Diane out, she's good at endurance.)

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 10:49 AM
OMG, another weekend of flip-flopping. Now Janie and Howie are discussing saving Chilltown, how they can spin it to save themselves another week in the house. Howie adamant that Janie never talks with them by herself ever again. Discuss whether to tell James what they are planning to do.

Posted by CutsyTootsy on 07-29-06 at 11:57 AM
Howie adamant that Janie never talks with them by herself ever again.

Thank you Howie. I couldn't believe it yesterday when Jani was up in the HOH with Will and Boogie. He's a master manipulator and it worked. She was totally confused by the time she made nominations. Now after the POV she's even more confused. They should take turns babysitting her until the POV ceremony *grin*.

Posted by kingfish on 07-29-06 at 11:01 AM
Thanks for the updates Kath -

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 11:03 AM
8:15 am BB time, and Janie and Howie finally go into the bedrooms to sleep. I wonder how late BB will allow the hamsters to sleep. The veto comp was very early and several of the hamsters were awake all night during the 'wake up calls'. Most went to sleep following the comp, or shortly after.

Boogie awake in the kitchen, drinks a glass of water then heads to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He isn't limping as pronounced as he did following the comp. I don't know whether BB has looked at his foot yet or not. Yes, appears they have because it looks bandaged. He returns to his bedroom, Erika asks about his foot, and

....flames

Posted by DrKegel on 07-29-06 at 01:31 PM

<<<<<<<<<<<<Believe me....you're not alone on this one. I never saw ppl go dumb so fast. I was a huge S6 fan myself.....but what appeared to be the brains of the group (not Kaysar)...Janie.....is now showing her "blonde roots">>>>>>>>>

Too true. Got lots of company this time.

------------------------------

<<<<<<<<<<<<<Thank you Howie. I couldn't believe it yesterday when Jani was up in the HOH with Will and Boogie. He's a master manipulator and it worked. She was totally confused by the time she made nominations. Now after the POV she's even more confused. They should take turns babysitting her until the POV ceremony *grin*.>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(Knock Knock) Is that karma calling?

I swear now I’m starting to believe in karma. Wasn’t it just last season when Howie made that bonehead move because he was left alone to negotiate? Janie doll never left his side after that. Remember Maggot getting angry that she couldn’t even speak to Howie alone? Janie doll never chanced it again – but it was way too late. And now Howie has to return the favor? Unbelievable!

Janie must have looked too deeply into Will’s gorgeous lying eyes. She should have just stared at Booger. That would keep anyone awake.

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 02:54 PM
A little after 12pm BB time. Boogie is up, made use of the usual morning rituals, went to the kitchen and sat at the dining room table for a while, returned to the bathroom, then back to the kitchen.

Danielle is also awake, went to the storage room (for batteries?) Asks Boogie about his foot and...

flames.

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 02:58 PM
Boogie and Dani discussing the 'wake up calls' last night, who they were from. Boogie says they gave him stitches, didn't hurt when they gave them, but kinda hurt now. *flames*

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 03:30 PM
And...we're back. Will, Boogie and Dani in BY. Discussing what next competition will be. Doesn't think Will is going up. Marc is also outside, Dani asks if any clothes in the dryer.

sorry, feeds froze. need to reboot.

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 03:34 PM
James also outside. Extended flames must have been BB waking the hamsters. James/Marc/Dan.
D-she's not going to put him up, is she?

M-she's worried Diane will be mad at her.

M-all talked ourselves blue in the face about it.

D-what did Kaysar say.

J-Kaysar couldn't believe it.

Convo ends when Boogie comes back outside. Convo returns to badmitton talk. Boogie starts talking about his D-list friends at the Beverly Center, and....

flames.

Posted by CattyChat on 07-29-06 at 03:53 PM
I was watching this and I HOPE Marcellas tells Janelle that James was throwing her under the bus. No one know WHAT she was thinking, they're mad at her. Only narcissitic girls are a afraid of other girls (referring to Janie saying she was afraid Diane would be made at her) and that no one turns "dumb" in one season.**

Watching throughout the morning (I'm an East Coaster), I think Janie's only true allies are HOWIE and Marcellas. I'm losing faith in Kaysar which is lethargic, quiet and loner attitude lately. I sure hope it is just homesickness and he SNAPS out of it.

**IMO, I attribute Janie's wavering to the fact that LAST season it was easy, Sovs v Nerd Herd and there was no love lost between the two groups. Janie knew the Herd hated her, so it was easy to put them up whenever. THIS season, it's different because she doesn't have those hard feelings against the other people remaining the house. Janie is a great COMPETITOR in the game, but between the last 2 seasons it's obvious that she has heart & becomes attached easily. She is not some cold-hearted B--ch. Just my thoughts.

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 03:56 PM
Absolute agreeance, Catty. Both Janie and Howie have commented in private there isn't enough 'hate' this season, which is making some of these decisions so difficult. Add the fact this season has, for the most part, been 3 groups (Sovs, Ct and floaters), there are no clear cut noms.

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 03:41 PM
Feeds back. Boogie telling the others about last night's comp.

At the moment Will, Boogie, Marc and Dani the only ones in BY. Discussing whether they heard any relatives on last night's wake-up calls. Marc wonders how many viewers contributed, since BB played several of them twice. Oops, Erika is also outside. Says she thinks she slept through last couple hours, wore ear plugs. (I'm surprised they allowed the hamsters to wear ear plugs, Will also wore them last night.) Boogie asks if they continued the calls while they competed.

Now discussing they didn't expect BB to make this season so purposefully uncomfortable for the hamsters. Marc starts to complain about treatment, and....

*flames*

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 03:46 PM
We're back. Boogie and Will again advising the producers how to best edit those two scenes (sleep deprivation and competition) to make the best TV. Thanks, boys, don't know how we'd do it without you.

More talk about calls, Boogie once again talking about people who haven't signed a friggin' waiver, and,

....*flames*

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 03:49 PM
James and CG in bathroom. CG asking who those folks were on the tapes last night. James filling him in on which relatives submitted messages.

Convo in BY about friends they have watching their places.

....*flames*.... (if Boogie doesn't go soon, I'm going to flame the house myself. Jeez I miss the fishies, 'specially the little blue one.)

Posted by Shoegirl on 07-29-06 at 03:51 PM
kath,
Your play by plays are great. Do you do this everyday?

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 03:53 PM
First day back this season. Weekends are pretty much my only chance to help out. Glad you enjoy!

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 04:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-06 AT 04:10 PM (EST)

More people awake. Girls taking shower - Diane, at least, maybe Erika and Dani.

James and Marc in BY discussing the schedule, when veto ceremony will be. Both say they would like to go on double eviction week.

Boogie and Will in storage room talking strategy. Will talking about his convo with Janie last night after veto. (darn, missed it, feeds froze again. sorry)

eta: flames off and on, did hear Boogie talking about 'this speeding up thing could work in our favor. The guy last night told me' between flamage. Will (I think) was talking how Janie is a badass, Danielle needs to keep her mouth shut.

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 04:19 PM
We're back with Boogie and Will in storage room. Not sure who they are talking about, they 'do have commonality with her in the outside world'. As they leave Will says 'this is going to look really good'.

CG in kitchen. Will offers to make CG some slop chips, what should I add. CG says lots of honey, brown sugar, has tried everything to grease the pan but hasn't found anything that worked.

CG asks Doc if he (CG) snored badly last night. Will says he didn't notice, he didn't sleep much last night. (I guess those who weren't scheduled to compete didn't worry about it and slept.)

Diane in kitchen asking about Boogie's foot. BB allows Will a brief explanation of Boogie's condition before we get... (wait for it)...

*flames* (come back little fishies!!! the bubbles were soothing. this music is loud and annoying.)

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 04:27 PM
We're back. We can hear CG in kitchen talking about his shaved head, but video is on BY. Now video switches to kitchen for Skippy's favorite person -- CG. Sorry, that's Will humming and cooking. (one of the hazards of small screen and relying on voice recognition)

Will begins singing, countdown to flames in 3, 2, .... Amazing, no flamage. Someone showering in another part of the house - Diane and Erika, it appears. Danielle also there, going through her routine. No talking, however. All 4 feeds on bathroom in anticipation of strategy talk.

Marc, Boogie and James in BY discussing ways to stay awake. Marc helpfully provides us a formula for homemade speed -- some combination of diet pills, ephedrine, caffeine pills. Folks, please don't trust Marc, don't try this at home.

Looks as though Erika is in the pool, so I'm not sure who the second person is showering with Diane.

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 04:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-06 AT 04:34 PM (EST)

WTF? James worked for a modeling agency? If he can, heck I can. Boogie, of course, knows the booker for '8th and Ocean', she knows his business partner.

Talking about the parties they've attended. James discussing pros and cons of agencies in Miami and Atlanta. Marc weighs in on the amount of business he did in Atlanta.

Will is putting final touches on chips for CG. It looks terrible, not at all edible.

Gawd, I can't listen to B/J/M any longer.

(I'm going out for dinner with my DH, first chance in weeks. I'll see you all in a few hours.)

Posted by ARnutz on 07-29-06 at 05:38 PM
Here's the fish, just for you! *insert bubbling sound*

Thanks for all the updates, all of you. Enjoy your dinner, Kath. Hope it isn't slop!

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 06:21 PM
Things have been pretty boring in the house for about the last half hour.

Will, Mike, Marc, James, Dani, and Diane were off and on in the BY playing movie triva type games.

Erika and CG are by the pool (CG in the pool) mostly talking about Erika's season. Did have a little convo about Erika thinking she was going to be nominated this week, and that's how they got started on Erika's season.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 06:37 PM
James went into the bug room where Kaysar was sleeping. Kaysar sort of woke up and James gave him an update on what was going on in the house and what time it was.

James said that they have to bring home HoH next week. Then goes out into the kitchen where Will is cooking with slop.

Now we have James and Kaysar in the bathroom.

Kaysar is checking himself out in the mirror, even does a little arm flex into the mirror.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 06:43 PM
Wow, they are still playing movie naming games in the BY.

Will brings out what he was cooking with the slop, and they all seem to like it. Will is cooking more. Dani won't try one, she says she's not eating slop unless she has to.

Kaysar joins them in the BY, more movie game.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 07:35 PM
Kaysar tried to wake up Janie and Howie in the HoH room, telling them it's 4:30 and they need to get up.

After he leaves Howie makes some smart remark about wishing Kaysar would help with their nom choices, instead of worrying about their sleeping habits.

CG, James and Kay are on the couches outside the HoH room.

Kay says he can't wait till CG gets HoH because CG said he would put up James (laughing).

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 07:42 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-06 AT 07:45 PM (EST)

James and Kay alone outside HoH room talking.

James saying that the noms this week were really screwed up.

Kay starting to sound like Will, tells James if James wins HoH next week to put up Kay. James says no way, he needs him in sequester.

Kay says he doesn't want to go to sequester, James tells him no.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 07:48 PM
They start whispering real low, and I'm having trouble hearing what they are saying, but I caught that Marc talked to Diane and clamed her down about what happened in the veto comp. Told her that Jan and Howie just wanted to control what the outcome was.

Kay made some comment (I think) about starting to act like they (S4) were done.

James is still hoping that it will be a double eviction this week. That way they will be to sequester and the floaters will have to play.

Thinking that a double eviction is possible since they have done everything this week early.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 07:53 PM
Howie and Janie are finally up. James telling Janie that he and Marc did damage control with Diane already.

Howie says that Janie is not to speak to CT by herself ever again. James says that she is the Howie of last year.

Janie is confused.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 08:01 PM
They are trying to convince janie that having CT mad at her is better than having the floaters after her.

They say that she is HoH and not CT, so they don't get to decide when Will wants to go home.

They don't know for sure the floaters are after them, but they know that CT is after them.

James wonders when Janie ever worried about someone being mad at her.

James says if they go after a floater right now, it says that their word means nothing and it is definately the whole house against them (S4).

Someone said that Marc said Will/Mike are like Maggie, trying to break them up. They all agree.

They are talking about HoH comp and if it's a endurance comp, Howie is going to stay up there and fart to get everyone else out.

They are seriously talking to Janie about needed to get Will out now.

James is insisting that they are good with the decision (Will I think), because when he left last night they were OK, and then they weren't

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 08:06 PM
James tells Howie he is to stay with Janie everywhere she goes, except for the shower, until after then veto ceremony.

Janie says she is just going to stay in her room.

Now they are discussing her room being ugly, and Janie says its pretty.

James says its OK except for Howie laying in a big pink bed.

Howie asks if they should shake on Will going, and Kay said they basically did.

James wants Kay to get some needles to swear in blood.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 08:13 PM
James and Howie leave (wait, I thought Howie wasn't supposed to leave he alone).

Kaysar saks Janie if she is ok with this, and Janie says it doesn't matter what if she does.

Kaysar tells her it will be 8-3 if they don't do this. He tells her its too early to do this yet.

"Did I really used to love Janelle?"
Posted by Undertow12345 on 07-29-06 at 08:08 PM
WTF?
This girl is playing like a silly mixed up coward!
She is afriad of people being mad at her?
I was fired up when she got HOH thinking this is the week when some damage will be done and then she starts to lose her mind and want to put out other girls and cannot decide if its a good thing to put up CT?
Wil is just a guy who talks alot....Jani is not the player I thought she was..seriously.
I am starting to want Wil to win this thing since the S4 I have been rooting for look like a bunch of Gomer Pyles.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 08:16 PM
Kaysar is really bumming out.

He is missing his normal life, and really wants to get back to his normal life.

Janie says she thought he was looking forward to All Stars.

Kay says he was, but now he's just not sure, he misses his life and what was starting to happen in his life.

Talk of how they really didn't have time to decompress after last season, and maybe this is hitting rock bottom like Jase said.

Janie keeps pumping him wondering if there is one person he misses more than others, but Kay doesn't want to talk about it.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 08:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-06 AT 08:32 PM (EST)

More talk of trying to get Kay to lighten up.

Janie says he laughed more last year, and needs to have fun. Kay says he's just sad this year.

Janie asks him stright out if he's dating a girl and he misses her. Kay says he doesn't want to talk about it (with a sheepish grin on his face).

Janie: Awwwwwwwwww, that's so sweet, I miss my boyfriend too.

Janie asks Kaysar to ask Dani to come up to talk about what happened. She really isn't planning on leaving her room.

ETA: Did Kath get lost at dinner? It's been more than a few hours, and I'm starting to get hungry

Posted by Shoegirl on 07-29-06 at 08:32 PM
Lol Always. We appreciate you!

Posted by HowiesBF on 07-29-06 at 08:33 PM
Thanks so much for the live feed updates, everyone. It's more interesting reading these then watching the show this season.

I used to love Janie, Kaysar, and Howie from last season...this year I'm just annoyed with all of them. I'm starting to think James is the smartest one as the season progresses...and now rooting for him to go the distance!

Posted by LIVEURBESTLIFE on 07-29-06 at 08:34 PM
Looks like Will's seeds are starting to grow. Now, Kaysar doesnt want to play and is talking about going home....lol

Will is a very powerful leader in the house and seems to be infecting everyone with his complaints and fake declarations of wanting to go home.

Will said in his DR in last week's episode that he wants to bum everybody out with his complaints and it is working.

Go Will!!

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 08:31 PM
Feeds switch to BY and Dani and Erika by the hammock.

Dani asks Erika about her talk with CG earlier, and Erika says it was nice. Then silence.

Some talk about the S4 and how they are an alliance, but they never seem to know what the others are doing.

Can hear a bunch of laughter in the BY but all cams on these to barely talking.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 08:38 PM
Feeds switch to Kay, James and Diane laying around the bug room talking about last year.

Sounds like they were talking about Jen, talking about how much arena football cheerleaders make.

More talk about Eric and last season.

Wow, kay says outside the house he probably wouldn't have a problem with Eric? Huh?

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 08:45 PM
Now making fun of Howie being a lost puppy who will follow anyone who feeds him.

How funny he looked coming out of the bed with pink sheets.

News Flash: Diane does nothing all day except sit around and watch TV at home. Yeah, I thought that might surprise everyone.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 08:50 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-06 AT 08:51 PM (EST)

Feeds switch to Howie, Mike and Will at the pool.

Howie says he's going to go get some breakfast, asks if they wants some eggs. (both are on slop right?)

Talk about comp last night, and how much each of the distractions got to each of them (ie. blindfold, sitting on ice, worms, blindfold, smelly mask, etc.)

ETA: and with that, I'm off to get some food.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 10:29 PM
I'm only half watching right now, but Howie has failed his one and only job.

Marc and Janie were in the HoH room talking about what Janie should do.

Guess who just came in? Yep, Will is in there with them, and no S4's around to save her.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 11:14 PM
Turns out nothing happened. Erika was with them as well for a bit. Will was alone with Janie for a little bit, but not much was said between them, and Will left.

Some flirting between the two, but that was all. Still can't believe that Marc and Erika left her alone with Will.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-30-06 at 00:00 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-06 AT 00:01 AM (EST)

Everything pretty quiet in Hamsterville tonight.

Mike, Erika, Kasyar playing pool.

James, Dani, Diane, CG, and Marc sitting on couches in BY. Howie is out there as well, keep hearing his voice.

Dani keeps singing one of the wake up greating for last night. She's been singing it all night long.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-30-06 at 00:06 AM
James and Dani were along on the couchs for a few minutes.

Had a quick convo about Janie and the veto comp. James says that Janie wanted Will to win the veto, so he could take Mike off and then she would have to put up a floater.

He thinks that is the reason that Howie was trying to take out Erike and Diane.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-30-06 at 00:07 AM
OK, now Howie has him another Jedi apprentice.

Erika is practicing lightsaber moves with a pool cue now, and Howie is telling her how good she is doing.

Mike is even getting in the act a little, asking questions of Howie.

Looks like we've got Return of the Jedi in the BB house.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-30-06 at 00:12 AM
Howie: I guarentee that I'll win HoH in the nest two weeks (they are talking about him getting a lightsaber again)

James: Should we all just lay down and let you have it?

Howie: No, I want to earn it. I want to kick everyone's a$$ like I did last year.

James: So you can then evict one of your own teamates again/

Blank look on Howie's face = priceless.

Made me laugh out loud on that one.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-30-06 at 00:20 AM
Feeds switch to Dani and James in the kitchen cooking and talking about different foods.

Other 2 cams in HoH room where Janie is sleeping and Howie is just wandering around in circles.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-30-06 at 01:57 AM
James telling Danielle if he gets HOH Janelle is gone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRBWa6JVV_I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-yx3wW5xj0

janelle/marci/Will
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owru4rEWAvg