URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 914
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"jonathon is JEALOUS of brandon"

Posted by MollyTV on 07-01-04 at 04:27 AM
blowout...i can't miss it...i love it.
i can't stand jonathon...he is disgusting and lame...and he is/was so jealous of brandon....and listening to his little cronies. especially the one he brought from new york...the guy who has his nose so far up his butt.

i do have some compliments...i love the haircuts...they look so good...but how could the old highschool classmate look like she lost about 40 pounds between haircut and hairdry???? it was amazing...the double chin was gone...and no wonder she looked so good... am i missing something?
molltv

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: jonathon is JEALOUS of brandon"
Posted by reversehalo on 07-01-04 at 08:33 AM
I don't think Jonathon is a very good employer. I didn't like the way he would scold Brandon in front of the clients, that's not professional. I think him and his cronies make it hard for new employees to feel welcome because they are so up each others's butt. Some of the other employees were acting inapporiate but nothing was really said by Jonathon. I hate the way Jonathon and his favorites so obviously talk about other employees.