URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 913
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What was Chenbot talking about?"

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-28-06 at 01:19 AM
During tonight's show just as the HOH comp was starting Julie chen said something about this being the first in a a row of copetitions set for this week and each comp will determine the HG fate in the house. Anyone have any clues to what this means?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What was Chenbot talking about?"
Posted by pokey_ally on 07-28-06 at 06:00 AM
I think what she meant was...

The food competition determines the fate of the food available to the HGs.

The POV competition determines the fate of who gets the POV.

The POV ceremony determines the fate of the 2 nominated and potentially a third.

Too early for a luxury competition... but still could see one.

Either way, all the competitions determine the fate of someone (if not more of the HGs).

Posted by samboohoo on 07-28-06 at 08:40 AM
I took it to mean that the comps would be designed similar to how the HOH is decided. Where people are eliminating people from the comp, rather than circumstances of the actual comp.

It's Arkie Love

Posted by CantStandToLook on 07-28-06 at 11:32 AM
I think this would be a very interesting option. The HOH comp forced people to show their alliances to some effect. It would be interesting if all the competitions forced players to choose another player to be knocked out or stay in which would force people to show their hand.

"Moved from live feeds"
Posted by Bebo on 07-28-06 at 10:10 AM
Since this thread does not contain spoiler information, and since it's based on information that already aired vs. live feed information, I'm moving this to Bashers so that more people can join in on the discussion.

Remember folks, a thread belongs on the live feeds/spoilers forum only if it references information that has not aired on the show. Threads based on information aired on the show belong on Bashers or Fanatics.

"Question"
Posted by brvnkrz on 07-28-06 at 10:18 AM
I'm not sure this question belongs here but I will put it here anyhow.
If CG ever wins HOH, will he get to be off of slop for that week? O r is he going to be forced to stay on slop because of his POV deal?

A wonderful Tribe original