URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 912
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Live Feeds Fri 7/28"

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-28-06 at 07:28 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-06 AT 07:46 AM (EST)

Big day in the house with nominations coming later.

There was a food comp last night. Will, Diane, Marcellas & Erika on slop. Possibly Boogie too. Of course George is still on slop, but he won't be alone this week.

Diane & Erika had a long talk in bed. Diane again moaning that she just wants to get to sequester and is hoping for a luxury comp this week. Here's a idea Diane, get a real job.

Boogie cried to anyone that would listen about how unfair everything is. It's unfair there was an alignment of 4 in the house. It's unfair he came in the house with Will & a huge target on his back. He HOH comp was unfair. It's unfair that Janelle again beat him.

Janelle got a very pink HOH room. It hurts to look at it.

As usual BB6 keeps switching on who to nominate. Sounds like Boogie & George/Diane/whoever.

Will tried to convince them to keep CT until the end and they'll split the money.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Live Feeds Fri 7/28"
Posted by J Slice on 07-28-06 at 07:51 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-06 AT 07:52 AM (EST)

Egads. Boogie and Diane.

Imagine the whining.

No, wait; DON'T.

Posted by samboohoo on 07-28-06 at 08:38 AM
Poor Boogie.

Nevermind that there were 3 BB5 people. Nevermind that he came into the game with an alliance. BB6 is the only "alliance" and it's so unfair.

Wah, wah, wah. STFU!

It's Arkie Love

Posted by AshLanie on 07-28-06 at 09:24 AM
Seems Marcellas's is bent on getting CG nominated.....when Jan when to go get water she went into the exercise room to tell Kaysar what her and Marci had decided on for mons: Boggie and CG.....Kaysar asked why CG, he would be good to have around. Jan agreed and left back to her room where Marci was. She told him of the chat with kaysar so what does Marci say: Well the veto coulc be used to take someone off and put CG up (definitely a backdoor since CG cant compete for veto?)

Why is Marci heck bent on getting CG out? He has more worries with Boogie considering Boogie is really upset with Marc.

Also seems Jan isn't listening to James even though they talked James into who to nominate last week.

Jan is not playing a stragetic game if she feels CG needs to go. Is she also scared of CT?

They want CT out and have a golden opprotunity to put both up....atleast one would go this week.

Posted by vince3 on 07-28-06 at 09:46 AM
Why is Marci heck bent on getting CG out?

You don't suppose Marci's upset that CG had the audacity to use the Golden Power of Veto on himself, which Marci didn't do on his season, do you? Nah......... couldn't be

A gift from Cygnus!

Posted by Iam_Xtreme on 07-28-06 at 01:00 PM
You don't suppose Marci's upset that CG had the audacity to use the Golden Power of Veto on himself, which Marci didn't do on his season, do you? Nah......... couldn't be

LMAO!

Signature Created By: tribephyl

Posted by AshLanie on 07-28-06 at 05:08 PM
>Why is Marci heck bent on
>getting CG out?

>
>
>You don't suppose Marci's upset that
>CG had the audacity to
>use the Golden Power of
>Veto on himself
, which Marci
>didn't do on his season,
>do you? Nah......... couldn't
>be
>
>
>
>A gift from
>Cygnus!

Slapping forhead....what was I thinking!

You're right

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-28-06 at 09:50 AM
But no matter who Janelle nominates BB6 will decide they want someone else gone and will try to backdoor them.

Why is James so set on keeping Diane in the house?

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-28-06 at 10:13 AM
Please please please put up CT. And please please please boot Will. Just to watch Boogie squirm. But I would much rather have to watch Will for another week than I would Boogie.
I would put up Boogie and Diane like was said up there ^, just because it would be great to watch the whining and crying.

A wonderful Tribe original

Posted by Savahnna on 07-28-06 at 10:31 AM
>Please please please put up CT.
>And please please please boot
>Will.

I would if I could. lol

THat would be the smart move.....but I'm beginning to see a parellel with BB HG's and politicians....interesting but stupid.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-28-06 at 10:51 AM
Even better idea. Put up George W and let's evict him.

Posted by ginger on 07-28-06 at 10:56 AM
Word.

Much as I lvoed Will last time, they need to wake up and smell the damn coffee. If they could have booted him last night, it would have been priceless. And the better strategic move.

NOMINATE CT, JANELLE!

Posted by Savahnna on 07-28-06 at 11:03 AM
>Word.
>
>Much as I lvoed Will last
>time, they need to wake
>up and smell the damn
>coffee. If they could
>have booted him last night,
>it would have been priceless.
> And the better strategic
>move.

I think their coffee smells like alcohol. But I'm starting to wonder if Will's not necessarily all that smart.....just more like they're all dumb as toast...He doesn't have a tough crowd to out smart

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-28-06 at 11:11 AM
She has to put up CT this week. Has to. I will join you in being disappointed if she doesn't.

Posted by samboohoo on 07-28-06 at 11:49 AM
Exactly. That is the only way to ensure that one of them goes.

It's Arkie Love

Posted by Savahnna on 07-28-06 at 10:59 AM
>Even better idea. Put up George
>W and let's evict him.

YES.....and he could have his sidekick handy for a shooting competition.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-28-06 at 11:12 AM
Perfect. And please don't miss because Cheney is much more dangerous than GWB. He actually has a brain. Skeeery thought.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-28-06 at 10:33 AM
What I got from last night is that Janelle no longer wants to nominate Diane since Diane talked to her they patched things up. But they were still wondering why James was pushing to keep Diane.

I think when Janelle went to sleep she was thinking Boogie & George. She also had someone in mind to backdoor, but wouldn't say.

My feeling is that is who she will nominate, everyone will say they will vote out George, BB6 will scramble to get votes for Boogie or someone they decide to put up after the veto and we will have another week of people switching votes hourly.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-28-06 at 12:44 PM
As I was finishing getting ready for work this morning (around 6am eastern time) I'm pretty sure I head K/H/J say that Boogie and Will would go up, with Janelle having a reserve person in mind in case the veto is used. She didn't say who this person is because she didn't want the producers to gear the veto comp towards that person like that did for George last week. She just told Howie and Kaysar to trust her. They both agreed.

Personally, I would love to see her put Danielle on the block if the veto is used. Can you imagine the look on James' face if that happened?

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-28-06 at 10:35 AM
Will is first up and outside trying to nap.

Posted by maryellennaco on 07-28-06 at 11:29 AM
It WOULD be hilarious to watch Booger & Diane whine it up, but could be vomitous for the folks with the live feeds. Can you imagine?? I was kind of surprised, after Will's speech, that the hamsters wouldn't give him what he wanted - OUT!
I liked him last time, after they got rid of the rest of CT, but this go-round, both he & Booger are just totally obnoxious~~
They both need to hit the trail, already!JMHO

Posted by Savahnna on 07-28-06 at 11:33 AM

>I was kind of surprised,
>after Will's speech, that the
>hamsters wouldn't give him what
>he wanted - OUT!
>I liked him last time, after
>they got rid of the
>rest of CT, but this
>go-round, both he & Booger
>are just totally obnoxious~~

Kind of makes you wish that Will hung in there 'till the first of the sequester house and the diet at that house was worms. He wouldn't need liposuction for a long time.

Posted by dog22 on 07-28-06 at 11:57 AM
Since Janelle and Diane "cleared the air":

put up Boogie and Diane; Kayser, James, Howie, Marci vote out Boogie. Will, Dani, Erica, CG vote out Diane. Janelle cast deciding vote and votes out Boogie. This is worst case because I think Dani and Erica would keep Diane anyway. If veto is won, and used, put up CG. If it's CG and Boogie, kick off Boogie. If it's CG and Diane, kick off CG. S6 wins either way!

Posted by Savahnna on 07-28-06 at 12:03 PM
S6 wins
>either way!

One would think. With all the advantages they've had winnign HOH....they'll still shoot themselves in the foot. I'm not holding my breath for anything stellar this round either....I'm referencing S6 as "Stupid 6" these days

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-28-06 at 01:28 PM
Here is some video of will in the tub goofing around
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeUyrT_lDUE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu5YXShgqM0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EOCJttybFs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsTgSZJy284
will's proposition
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57z6vU-rQKE
Diane talks with Janelle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgc_fMSZDr0

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-28-06 at 01:47 PM
I guess they are getting their wake up call now. Danielle was the only one up.

Posted by Bob Tomato on 07-28-06 at 02:02 PM
it is remarkable (to me anyway) that Season 6 can own HoH and continue to use it so ineffectively. They seem to be terrified that if one of them were to try and divide the other alliance in the house that somehow whatever is left of that alliance would 'come after them' even though 'coming after them' requires
1. what is left of the other alliance to actually win an HoH competition, something they have been unable to do in 4 tries
2. what is left of the other alliance to be organized enough to nominate the retiring HoH
3. the retiring HoH to fail to win a veto or the support of their own alliance to stay.

Season 6 has held all of the cards and are afraid to play them against Will because maybe he might rise from the grave and 'come after them'.

There must be something about eating slop that damages brain cells or something.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-28-06 at 02:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-06 AT 02:12 PM (EST)

Will is telling Boogie about when he was in HOH last night telling them CT should join up with BB6 and they split the winnings. Danielle had to butt in.

He tells Danielle that he does not believe Erika kicked George out of the HOH comp because she was afraid of him coming after her. He thinks she is working with BB6 or afraid of them.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-28-06 at 02:39 PM
Will & Boogie are still talking about Howie comes up. Howie says Will has a bad reputation. Will asks why and asks what he has done this time? He agrees he had a horrible reputation in BB2, but he's done nothing to deserve it this time. Howie can't come up with an answer.

Will's excuse for his behavior in BB2 is that everyone was coming after him, but he has no enemies. Howie has to learn to trust someone and why would he want to trust Erika who doesn't want to play. But if he can't trust Will, vote him out.

Janelle joins them. Boogie says he's a very smart guy (in his own mind maybe) and his behavior in the comp (HOH or food, I'm not sure) but he proved he wants to be BB6's friend.

If Janelle puts up George or another floater, Boogie will vote with them to show them a sign of good faith and they will return it next week.

Will keeps bringing up that if they don't stick together only one can win the money & the rest go home with nothing.

They talk about their dinner with Marcellas at Dolce. Marcellas wanted to make a deal with them.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-28-06 at 03:25 PM
Will kept pushing the final 6 splitting the money and that he's leaving anyway. They point out reasons on not to trust Marcellas and Erika. They also point out that it would be easier to split the money instead of BB6 having to take out each other. Then there is James & Danielle they have to worry about.

He tells them to prove the floaters don't trust them by bringing each one up to HOH individually and telling them they are putting them up as a floater. Will says they will all freak, whihc proves the floaters don't trust them, so they shouldn't trust the floaters.

Jani & Howie went up to HOH to discuss the deal with Will/Boogie.

Howie feels they shouldn't do Chill Town's work by taking out the floaters or the floaters work by taking out Chill Town.

Janielle feels they will have to join with Chill Town eventually and wonders if now it the right time.

Janelle thinks maybe she should nominate 2 floaters to cut down their numbers.

Posted by CutsyTootsy on 07-28-06 at 03:23 PM
Howie and Jani are having a discussion in the HOH room. They are questioning why James wants to keep Dani and Diane in so bad.

Posted by CutsyTootsy on 07-28-06 at 03:25 PM
Jani is wishing that she hadn't won the HOH this week.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-28-06 at 03:33 PM
James is up in HOH. Jani says she thinks they should put up the floaters. James says that's fine and they should put up the two most dangerous, which are Danielle and Marcellas. Jani doesn't want to put up Marcellas.

Will & Boogie are sitting outside playing chess.

Posted by bamabelle on 07-28-06 at 03:56 PM
That would be a good choice. Marci & Dani, but it'll never happen....
BB7 has a bunch of idiots this year...
Like Erika not taking a S6 out during the HOH comp...
Somebody needs to get some brains & balls in this group....
James was an idiot for leting H/K/J make decisions for him while he was HOH.....he needs to wake up H/K/J are using him just like Dani is using him......
CT are using them all.....I hope they stay...
Erika is just kissing a$$ to S6 and not doing much else.
Marci is doing the same......

Posted by Poncho on 07-28-06 at 04:23 PM
Yep! You summed that up very well!

Poncho

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-28-06 at 03:47 PM
James is telling Jani it is stupid not to take out Will or Boogie. But he's also doing it to save Danielle.

Howie has asked James at least 3 times if he's in an alliance wiht Danielle. James says no, they have an agreement that they won't go after each other until they have to and it is the same as Jani has with Marcellas.

Jani still feels Will is going home on his own, but James doesn't. Howie said if Will wasn't staying, why is he parked outside the door waiting to talk with them.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-28-06 at 03:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-06 AT 04:00 PM (EST)

James is making a lot of sense and sounds sincere. He says they spend all of their time worrying about what Chill Town will do, so get rid of them and they won't have to worry any more. He says CT is doing the same to them that Maggie did last year by trying to break them apart. He knows Jani is worried about CT coming after her this week. But if they gang up on her, the other BB6ers will gang up on them. They will protect her. James gave her a big hug and Jani seems convinced.

But you can't help wondering if James has a motive for it.

I have to add that I am getting sick looking at Jani's room. For those that haven't seen it, it is mostly hot pink fur.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-28-06 at 04:00 PM
I am very impressed with James. He certainly does sound sincere. I really hope he knocks some sense into Janelle to get her to nominate Will and Boogie.

Yes, I am sure he has a motive, but I think for now he is really being straight on. Until he flips.

Posted by CutsyTootsy on 07-28-06 at 04:02 PM
I'd personally love it if they would put Willboogie up this week.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-28-06 at 04:03 PM
What time is the nomination ceremony?

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-28-06 at 04:10 PM
I think it is usually around 5 BBT.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-28-06 at 04:20 PM
Ahhhh, okay. Thanks. *pout* I won't be home until later tonight. Would it be rude to sit at a funeral and text message with my friends to find out who got nominated?

Posted by countrygirl_29 on 07-28-06 at 04:44 PM
Go right ahead. It'll be fine. It's only considered rude if you're listening to a ball game during a funeral. lol

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-28-06 at 04:50 PM
Perfect. Keep your ringer on, Augie. I'll be calling.

Posted by arkiegrl on 07-28-06 at 05:15 PM
Just don't jump out and shout Woo Hoo! if you agree with nominations.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-28-06 at 04:26 PM
About taking out S6 why yesterday during the HOH comp did Will take out Howie and not Janelle or Kaysar? Like Howie was going to win a comp with brains. Its like everyone is kissing some a$$.

Posted by Queene1979 on 07-28-06 at 04:32 PM
Can somone post a pic of Janie's HOH room?

"UV Glasses suggested."
Posted by tribephyl on 07-28-06 at 07:07 PM
Can't say I didn't warn you about the eye damage from veiwing these caps...

*SQUINT*

"RE: UV Glasses suggested."
Posted by vince3 on 07-28-06 at 09:25 PM
Migawd!

This week's Big Brother All-Stars is brought to you by: Hasbro, with it's brand new Big Brother House and Head of Household Barbie, complete with Barbie decorated HoH room!

*retch*

The cushions do have a tinge of pinkish purple in them though, but...... YEESH! She wanted a pink room, and boy did she get one!

A gift from Cygnus!

Posted by Buggy on 07-28-06 at 05:01 PM
Will has been up in the HOH with Janelle alone for a long time.
He has been working her big time.

Why doesn't someone come back her up?
He is trying to get her to put up Danielle and Erika. Trying to convince her to work with ChillTown.

I can't believe they left her alone in the with him for so long.

Posted by CutsyTootsy on 07-28-06 at 05:03 PM
my thoughts exactly!

Posted by slickeronstate on 07-29-06 at 00:35 AM
She is like a dog in heat - she waited for him to hug her when she won HoH last night - he didn't. She has a mucho grande crush on the fair doctor!

Posted by CutsyTootsy on 07-28-06 at 05:02 PM
Will is in the HOH with Jani. He's trying to talk her into a deal with Chilltown and put up Dani and Erika. Now she's all confused. I don't think the other 3 in her alliance should leave her alone until nominations. I must say that Will is quite a manipulator with words.

Posted by CutsyTootsy on 07-28-06 at 05:10 PM
Will: "Look Sweetie, take a leap of faith and trust Chilltown. It's a strategic decision, you're alliance was slowly spreading out and you're trying to bring them back together. Boys, listen, I'm the queen bee or I'm going to kick you out of the hive. If they're really your boys they'll respect you."

Jani: "I'm just scared of nominating those two girls"

He does a vacation analogy- Orlando or Tahiti? Easy way nominations (CG) or more difficult way.

Put my and Will key's as the last two- no key for Erika and Dani. They'll be mad and scream they'll go to their rooms.

Now he's talking about the someone that may come back- same thing James did- just swinging it CT's way.

Posted by CutsyTootsy on 07-28-06 at 05:16 PM
Now Will's telling Jani to be bold and test her own alliance. Now instead of week 8. "You and Dani go up- what will James do? and if you and I go up- I leave."

She says she'll think about it. He's "sad" she's upset. He tells her it's ok- it's just a game. We always want to be liked but it's much better to be a bad azz in the game.

Now he's telling her it's ok to be a villian- if it were all Diane and Kaysar's it would be so boring- be bold.

Will's final thought: If you have to go with your group I'm cool- you're adorable and out of the context of the show we'd be cool- don't be afraid to put me up. Feel free to put me up.

Now Boogie and Will are both there and Boogie is seconding everything that Will already said.

Posted by CutsyTootsy on 07-28-06 at 05:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-06 AT 05:26 PM (EST)

Boogie is talking about the Floaters being an alliance and that it's really important to get rid of "them." You're doing their dirty work. He's talking about everyone's "Parachute's"- who they'll align with after the four break up.

Will's lamenting against James yet again.

Will's now pointing out that neither of the two of CT need the $ - it's not about the $. Let us know what you need from us- POV, whatever.

Will's last words- again - "I have a terrible reputation in this game..."

Howie comes in...

"but I'm honest and loyal- friends, family, business partners, girlfriend. Our lives are much more important that this show- much more than this stipend. "

Flames.

edited for spelling

Posted by CutsyTootsy on 07-28-06 at 05:40 PM
It's back-

James and Howie are really worried about the nominations now. They said Jani is in the DR. He's obviously worried that CT got to her. Now they're scared. They're coming downstairs. Getting ready for the lockdown.

They didn't get to talk to her before the nominations.

James is freaking out.

Posted by CutsyTootsy on 07-28-06 at 05:49 PM
Everyone's outside now except Jani- it's a lockdown.

James is telling everyone else about what happens when you're nominating people and everything that BB makes you do. They guess it will be about an hour- judging from last time- before they can go back in.

Posted by guccilizzy on 07-28-06 at 05:54 PM
I'm freaking out too. She better nominate both in CT. I am looking at jokersupdates, tvclubhouse and this for updates. Let's hope I don't get fired.

Posted by EvelynisObsessed on 07-28-06 at 07:14 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-06 AT 07:17 PM (EST)

It seems she nominated Boggie and Erika. She told Erika she is a pawn, she wants Boggie out. Apparently she will put up Will if one is taken off.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-28-06 at 07:21 PM
She told James, Howie, and Kaysar that if she nominated Will and Boogie then Will would do his "vote me off" thing. She really wants Boogie gone.

The guys were really sweet to her and told her she did a good job. She got a kiss and hug from all three.

She was REALLY being worked by Will and Boogie all day long.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-28-06 at 11:58 PM
I really like Janey's nominations. Without realizing it, Janey is threatening Boogie's secret alliance with Erika. This should be a real interesting test of Erika's loyalty. I just hope it doesn't backfire and Erika ends up being the one evicted. Booger must be evicted this week. I don't think Erika will stick around with Chilltown once Booger is evicted. She will probably run back to the safety of the Sovs and pretend she's on their side.

"Noms: Boogie and Erika."
Posted by tribephyl on 07-28-06 at 07:20 PM
Discuss...

"RE: Noms: Boogie and Erika."
Posted by EvelynisObsessed on 07-28-06 at 07:22 PM
After thinking about it, I think it is brilliant. However they constantly go back and forth till time to vote, no telling where this will end. I hope Boggie goes home.

Posted by Estee on 07-28-06 at 07:23 PM
Welcome to Public Urination Week.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-28-06 at 07:24 PM
All things considered (how HARD Will and Boogie were playing her today) she did good.

As I just posted right above, she told James, Kaysar, and Howie that she wants Boogie to go and if she had put up Will and Boogi, Will would just do his "vote me off" thing. If the veto is used she doesn't have a plan yet.

Erika is taking it pretty well so far. She even said Janie's noms were good.

Posted by tribephyl on 07-28-06 at 07:26 PM
She obviously was swayed by CT's discussion with her before lockdown.

The S4 seem to be okay with her choices, but she feels awful about them.

My opinion/strategy would have been to target CT for sure but throw Diane in too. Perhaps nominate Boogie and Diane and if either win the POV then put up Will.

That saves Danielle for James
Marci for Janelle
Erika for Kaysar
and
George for Howie.

Having these "partnerships" within the alliance is paramount to finishing with the original alliance intact. By putting up Kaysars extra "cushion", Janelle may be sealing the fate of the S4.

Posted by Lasann on 07-28-06 at 07:56 PM
I'd not thought of it that way, but you are right! Great strategy!

It a Tribe original!!!

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-28-06 at 07:31 PM
Erika comes up to the HoH room where Jan and Kay are.

Kaysar says he doesn't know what to say.

Erika asks if she at least has his vote. kay says of course, and Janie says she has all the votes except one.

Kepps telling her over and over she's not leaving.

Janie didn't want to put up CG or Diane with Mike because either of them might have left instead of Mike.

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-28-06 at 07:34 PM
So, they can conspire to split the money? Just curious, that was forbidden on Survivor.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-28-06 at 07:51 PM
Now James is in the backyard with Dani and Erika, complaining about the noms, complaining about last season, talking bad about Howie and Kaysar.

He said Janie's noms are "half assed".

Posted by guccilizzy on 07-28-06 at 07:53 PM
Posted on tvclubhouse at 5:01 PST

erika says that what the sovs don't know is that we (e & b) are aligned

boogie saying yeah but we're in a difficult position

boogie also saying it was really smart

now boogie is lifting and heavy breathing

erika says she wants boogie to know that this whole game she's had his back

and boogie says that the problem is that their agendas haven't aligned

now erika saying that she took CG out because of something that CG told the sovs

erika saying that CG is a true floater; she's not 'cause she's aligned w/ CT

erika saying that will funcking throws comps

boogie doesn't know if he does that or if just doesn't care

now debate over leaving allie in the house

boogie says for erika to do her thing but eventually she's gonna have to go after 'em

they're talking about how no one's had the power yet to switch it up and boogie doesn't want to be here in week 6 to switch it up, doesn't do him any good

boogie says if they leave will around they're gonna have a problem

whatever, boogie says, doesan't matter, it's more DR time, I love it

erika says at least now Julie has to talk to me; I'm part of the show now

erika leaves, feeds switch

Posted by tamarama on 07-28-06 at 08:16 PM
>>erika says that what the sovs don't know is that we (e & b) are aligned<<

If we take this as confirmation of their suspected alliance, then Janelle's noms are accidently smarter than she knows.

I guess I understand how she picked Erika (theoretically no one is gunning for her), but it's still kinda infuriating that here in the 7th season people haven't learned NOT TO USE PAWNS. Always make sure you'd like both your noms to go home.

OK - so it looks like they've got a fairly certain shot at evicting Mike...unless Will wins the veto. Will's not incapable of winning comps...he just hasn't been trying. So then what? She's made up with Diane, she's got some sort of agreement with Marcellus...I doubt that Howie or James would vote against George this week...?? Danielle? Probably wouldn't be voted out over Erika.

Unless Janelle doesn't really care if Erika goes home?

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-28-06 at 08:41 PM
Unless Janelle doesn't really care if Erika goes home?

Jani considers Erika a floater, so if Erika goes home I don't think it will upset Jani too much.

I have a feeling Jani is going to put up Danielle if the veto is used. She hasn't said who she would put up, but she told Kaysar it would shake up the house.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-28-06 at 08:16 PM
Everyone is in the BY, they are on lockdown outside.

Mike and James playing badminton.

Everyone else just sitting around, some smoking hookah.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-28-06 at 08:25 PM
Mike just got called to the DR.

He and James are in the middle of a match, so they tell BB that they need 10 minutes *James says % since Mike will beat him that quick).

They are busting a$$ trying to finish the game, both are out of breath from it.

That was some serious badminton.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-28-06 at 11:34 PM
james and danielle after Noms
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYmp6ZSAuEI

S6 after Noms ceremony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM7GrLbVIQg

"Veto players"
Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-29-06 at 02:24 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-06 AT 02:25 AM (EST)

Erika, Boogie, Janelle,

Diane, Howie, Will

Will's negotiating that they make an agreement about the veto so they don't have to compete hard with no sleep.

"RE: Veto players"
Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-29-06 at 02:26 AM
Will says he wants to let Erika have the veto, use it, with the agreement that Will goes up ...

Boogie's a little iffy about this ... guess he wants to preserve his right to fight for it.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 02:25 AM
Back from flames and everyone is talking about the Veto comp.

Will, Howie, Janelle, Erika, Boogie and Diane playing for the veto.

Sounded like they have to stay up all night, and at some point they will be playing for the veto.

Will is trying to get everyone to agree to let Erika win the veto so he can be put in her place and they can all send him home, keeping everyone happy.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 02:37 AM
James, Dani and Kaysar talking about how often they will be woken up.

They are guessing anywhere from every 15 min to every 3 hours.

James and Kaysar talking about how tired they are since they didn't nap today, and now they are going to be awake for a while.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 02:44 AM
Janie and Howie are going around "getting ready for battle".

They are going to work out and eat so they can stay awake.

Howie keeps repeating everything Janie says, getting annoying.

Mike putting in his contacts to get ready. Will still talking about throwing the comp.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 02:50 AM
Janie comes into the bathroom and Will starts flirting with her. Dani leaves.

Janie starts whispering asking Will why he keeps saying these things. Will says wouldn't it be better for Erika to take herself off.

I'm having trouble hearing the convo since they are whispering, but Janie is definatly planning on backdooring someone. She hasn't told Howie yet, but she's convinced if he wins Janie can get Howie to do what she wants.

Will talking about playing the veto to block others from winning.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 02:53 AM
Will and Mike whispering, sounded like they were talking of votes against Danielle(?)

Will says that for this week, he and Mike need to be loyal to Janie and do what she wants.

Then they can go to the other and tell them that Janie is with Marc, and they need to rethink where they are at.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-29-06 at 02:57 AM
Will and Booger compare note on Janelle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoXixhsMXqI

Booger talks with Janelle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpnbTmxCLlc

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 02:56 AM
Feeds switch to James and Kay talking.

James is saying if Will wins the veto, he'll take Mike off and they are f'ed.

They can't believe that Janie picked Howie to play in the veto. They wonder if Janie wants to lose this veto.

More worried talk about the comp and what it will be.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 02:59 AM
James and Kay now talking about who to put up next.

James thinks that Marc needs to go before Diane. Kay is scared of Diane, but James says he isn't.

Talk goes back to Will and whether or not he really wants to go home or not.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-29-06 at 03:00 AM
I am a little confused as to what the comp is. Is it to stay awake? Do they even know what it is? and is it happening tonight?

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 03:02 AM
They don't know what or when the comp will be, but they know that they will be wakon up several times thru the night, so most are talking about staying awake all night.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 03:06 AM
Talk goes to who they miss.

Kaysar doesn't want to name any names, but there is one he misses.

James misses Sarah of course. Also his sister, and wanting to know how is grandma is, she was in the hospital when he came in.

Janie walks in and more mindless talk.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 03:09 AM
James says that the other houseguests should be able to watch the comp.

He wants to see if someone throws the game, and how people react during the comp, because it might influence how people vote.

Erika pops her head in, and the lights get turned off.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 03:12 AM
Now telling war stories about paintball.

Kay saying he played paintball shirtless. Ouch!

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 03:16 AM
Holy Sh!t!, my ears hurt.

Really loud bell goes off, and they get their first wake up call.

Karen from Houston, TX gives them a greating.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 03:19 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-06 AT 03:25 AM (EST)

Nothing happening after the wake up message. They are talking like they are just going to get one of these messages every half hour or every fiftenn minutes all night long.

I guess the veto comp won't be until morning?

ETA: OK, after each wake up message, they have one minute to get to the back door ready for the veto comp, but they don't know when the door will open for the comp.

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-29-06 at 03:23 AM

Trying to stay awake ...

"Wake Up calls are every 15 minutes."
Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 03:29 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-06 AT 03:31 AM (EST)

Echoing wake up voice, and then the sound of glass breaking.

Then some guy laughing really dumb.

ETA: OK, they didn't go to the back door that time so maybe I miss heard that part?

"RE: Wake Up calls are every 15 minutes."
Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 03:33 AM
Will and Howie are now making fun of anyone who might be watching right now. (Hey, I just got made fun of by a tv star lol).

They say if you are watching right now, get a hobby.

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 07-29-06 at 03:39 AM
Diane, Erika and i think Mike and CG are trying to sleep.

Everyone else joking around in the kitchen.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-29-06 at 03:47 AM
Will and boggie hatch a new plan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2sEuG2wfOU

Posted by DrKegel on 07-29-06 at 09:02 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-06 AT 10:12 AM (EST)

<Will kept pushing the final 6 splitting the money and that he's leaving anyway. They point out reasons on not to trust Marcellas and Erika. They also point out that it would be easier to split the money instead of BB6 having to take out each other. Then there is James & Danielle they have to worry about.

He tells them to prove the floaters don't trust them by bringing each one up to HOH individually and telling them they are putting them up as a floater. Will says they will all freak, whihc proves the floaters don't trust them, so they shouldn't trust the floaters.

Jani & Howie went up to HOH to discuss the deal with Will/Boogie.

Howie feels they shouldn't do Chill Town's work by taking out the floaters or the floaters work by taking out Chill Town.

Janielle feels they will have to join with Chill Town eventually and wonders if now it the right time.

Janelle thinks maybe she should nominate 2 floaters to cut down their numbers.>

Damn, the evil doctor is good! Seems he knows a thing or two about gardening … Plant the seeds, watch them grow … plant the seeds watch them grow … which is exactly what he’s doing. And everyone (including Janelle?!!!!) is falling for it?

Logically, (earth to Janelle … LOGICALLY, Janelle! Think, logically!) why on earth would BB6 even consider this scenario of hooking up with CT and splitting the money? Did I count wrong? Wasn’t BB6 the biggest alliance in the house? Haven’t they won every single HOH competition? So a winner should align with a loser that theoretically could be put up the block this week and gotten rid of because …. ?????? (a moment of silence while everyone’s inner voice shouts, “THERE’S NO GOOD REASON!”)

Talk about a good whuppin’! Dr. Will is a makin’ like a hot knife through butter. Remind me never to visit him for any nips and tucks when I’m in Florida!

---------------------

<Will has been up in the HOH with Janelle alone for a long time.
He has been working her big time.

Why doesn't someone come back her up? He is trying to get her to put up Danielle and Erika. Trying to convince her to work with ChillTown.

I can't believe they left her alone in the with him for so long.>

And

< She is like a dog in heat - she waited for him to hug her when she won HoH last night - he didn't. She has a mucho grande crush on the fair doctor!>

Spot on! Did you see the look on her face when she was watching him talk about people coming to him for youth procedures? She looked spellbound. Never mind that she had every one of the procedures he was discussing. Maybe she was thinking she could get them for free if she dated him? Or that they were kindred spirits? “He’s been botox’ed … I’ve been botox’ed … ergo let’s do it!”

Janelle, darling, come out of your stupor and concentrate on the game. I don’t have live feeds, but is she still drinking like a fish? Hope not. She might have look at the old tapes and realize that the drinking she did in the house did not help her one bit last season. I love her, but it’s true.

Hope she gets back on course or I see a Dr. Will victory coming.