URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 908
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Is Will the twist?"

Posted by JD8 on 07-26-06 at 06:14 PM
could it be that will is the twist? That they have all been told to somehow keep him in. That he has to make it to a certain point in the game but not discuss with anyone else. why do they all laugh when he says that he si going to throw all the competitions?

He is saying too much why wouldn't they get rid of someone who is asking for it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Is Will the twist?"
Posted by superstepmom1 on 07-27-06 at 08:20 AM
I wondered the same thing when I saw the episode. He acts like he KNOWS that he's safe and he KNOWS they can't do anything about it. Is anyone else getting that from the live feeds?

Posted by JD8 on 07-29-06 at 09:47 AM
I am now more convinced then ever before as 9-0 the man said he would throw competitions etc. And no one even considers voting him out? Something is up with Will. And i don't even believe that Boogie is in on it. That is why I think that as soon as Jase went up he knew .. I mean you would think there would be some question even his attempt at a deal seemed half hearted.. He knew he was going home because Will can't. I wonder what is going to happen what is the twist? They really haven't said and I am sure that things are going to get spiced up. Anyone have any ideas and is anyone else feeling this way like something is seriously up with Dr. Will?

Posted by kingfish on 07-29-06 at 11:03 AM
I think Will introduced his own twist.

Posted by Savahnna on 07-29-06 at 11:49 AM
I'm not sure I'd call it a "twist".....but I'm beginning to believe that there is something very "organized" going on.....like some kind of silent agreement between Will and "the powers to be"......something.

I wonder if BB is talking to them individulally and brainwashing them that Will is not that toxic and that others may be...I don't know.....something. I just can't beleive that they're that dumb. I mean here we are all on the "same page" (no pun)....about it.....and pretty much agree the nominations have been dumb.....yet they're there and aren't seeing it.

????????!!!!!

Posted by AZ_Leo on 07-29-06 at 12:53 PM
From what I have seen or read of other seasons the hamsters have almost always been that dumb. Most couldn't strategize their way out of a paperbag. Will seems to be one of the few exceptions. His simply being there to remind the audience of how the game can be played while watching the others run around cluelessly may be the biggest twist.

A tribephyl original

Posted by kathliam on 07-29-06 at 12:01 PM
I'm not convinced Will is the twist, or the mole, or anything. All his talk about BB promising him an exciting summer is just him blowing smoke (effectively, I might add).

If there are more twists, I hope they aren't as lame as they have been so far (two HOH? loud wake-up-calls? puh-leeze). The hamsters seem to be convinced BB will bring a player back in the game, but that's so 'been there, done that'.

Of course, Will making the other hamsters think he's the twist is working to his advantage.

Posted by nailbone on 07-30-06 at 12:10 PM
I thought the dual-HOH was a good twist, so these "all-stars" wouldn't get too comfortable. And I don't think the wake-up calls were actually a twist, but another lame attempt by SeeBS to get the audience involved.

I do hope that whatever twists they plan to introduce are just beatne to death before hand. "What twist will these houseguest have to endure next?" "Be sure not to miss the latest twist!" "The game is about to change yet again!!!"

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by pokey_ally on 07-30-06 at 06:21 AM
Will could not be the twist. He is just playing the game like the rest of them. He is trying to see how far reversed psychology will take him in this game, then once he sees the opportunity he needs, he will take the ball and run for the win.

Unfortunately, the S6 folks still believe he wants out of the game before sequester. He has done a great job and convincing them that is what he really wants that they have considered keeping him in the house because he will want to leave on his own before sequester.

If S6 doesn't do something (such as nominate him in place of Boogie this week), they have a shock in store for them later.

BB has already started messing with the HGs. They are now considering that because of the increased pace of competitions (food comp Thursday night, POV comp early Sat AM) that this week could be a double elimination - however, Boogie already found out things are at a normal pace for TV this week when he went to the hospital (or wherever) to get stitches.

Posted by RacerX68 on 07-30-06 at 02:31 PM
>If S6 doesn't do something (such
>as nominate him in place
>of Boogie this week), they
>have a shock in store
>for them later.

S6 has bigger problems after Janie's screwup this week. James is jumping ship a lot sooner than he would have otherwise.