URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 907
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Boogie/Erika? (Erica? Eriquea? Airicka? Whadevvah)"

Posted by ginger on 07-26-06 at 05:32 PM
Rumors are rampant that these two were .... or ARE .... an item. Lord knows she has ROTTEN taste in men (remember ubercreepy Robert)? If Boogie and E. were an alliance, they could ride the Dani/Will/James train all the way and then jump off before Boogie gets pushed. Just speculation at this point, but intriguing. Not sure either of them is this good at acting, esp. Erica. But maybe I'm wrong, and her Kayser worship is simply great camaflouge? Discuss. (After laughing at how I just spelled camaflouge and no I don't feel like jumping out to Google to see how it is actually spelled right now, thanks).

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Boogie/Erika? (Erica? Eriquea? Airicka? Whadevvah)"
Posted by JD8 on 07-26-06 at 06:16 PM
I think that would be fantastic acting and to not hear anything about it. on the feeds to not discuss with them at all I mean really... I wonder though how many peeps. I mean the others would know if they were an item wouldn't they ..? Will would for sure I think they own a restaurant or something together.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-26-06 at 06:17 PM
Will stated in a pre show web chat that Erika and Boogie ARE in a secret alliance. I think he felt comfortable saying it because I don't think any of them felt Erika would make it in the house.

I do recall seeing on the live feeds at tvclubhouse that Erika stated her sole purpose was to protect Boogie. If this is true, Erika needs a Boogie intervention more than Will needs a Boogie intervention.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Posted by booknurd69 on 07-26-06 at 08:22 PM
no what erica needs is a new pair of glasses and a brain transplant. she has AWFUL taste in men. vomit. i'd rather be with CG.

rant over.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-27-06 at 01:23 PM
Ack. There goes my crush on Erika. Bleck.

A wonderful Tribe original

Posted by newsomewayne on 07-27-06 at 01:37 PM
And mine begins.

I can be as bad a choice as I need to. Does being married help?

Handcrafted by RollDdice
JK, honey. I could never cheat on you.

Posted by Buggy on 07-26-06 at 08:42 PM
That would be like dating your friend's 14 year old icky brother.
He isn't even a real grown -up!

Ewwwwwwww

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-26-06 at 10:13 PM
EWW! Gross! I didn't see Erika's season on BB, but from what I've seen on this season, I'm not impressed. And, if indeed she's in a relationship with Booger, then she needs an intervention quickly. What self respecting man/woman would be attracted to that disguting little fiend?? EWW... Just thinking about it makes me nauseous.

Posted by guccilizzy on 07-27-06 at 01:33 AM
found this posted on www.tvclubhouse.com at 9:54 pm tonight:

"Earlier, I was listening when Erica and Boogie were in the HOH bed talking, he made a comment that the hoh bed wasn't near as good as his real bed or erica's bed even. Then a few minutes later, erica said help me, what am i doing here, then she said oh yea, you're the one responsible for me being here, then boogie said well kinda, but she was america's choice."

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 07-27-06 at 01:53 AM
maybe he talked her into signing up to be a houseguest voted in, i don't think CBS could choode them without their say so first.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 07-27-06 at 08:34 AM
Ewwww. I just threw up a little in my mouth. Thanks, ginger.

Sigs by Seana and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

Posted by Savahnna on 07-27-06 at 09:43 AM
NOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Please let it be a rumor.

I can't even speculate becasue I don't get feeds, but Erica/Dave/ and Jack were an alliance and after Dave left it was Jack and Erica and I don't recall any speculation of them being an item. I really like Erika. She seems to have been beaten up a lot by the attention whores of BB......but wasn't there once a suggestion that Boogie and Diane had something going on?? No??

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-27-06 at 11:35 AM
Based on their interactions in the house I wouldn't be surprised if these two were together, but I thought when they were alone Will asked Boggie yesterday or the day before if Boogie was going to have a shoemance with Diane or Erika. He can have a shoemance with Diane and still have something outside of the house with Erika, but why would he consider having a shoemance with Erika if they want to hide their relationship?

Posted by ginger on 07-27-06 at 11:43 AM
"shoemance" - I think that's more like what Marcellus and Janella share...

Kidding aside, your final question is a good one and, obviously, you are observing the two much more closely than I am able to. Here's hoping my speculation is completely off base.

Robert was truly repugnant, too. Honestly? I am not sure Boogie is not a step up. If you can believe that.

"RE: Boogie/Erika? "
Posted by Former CBSer on 07-27-06 at 12:25 PM
Are you sure about this. During the past several weeks I saw a clip of her working all over Kayser saying she had just lost her boyfriend etc and she looked like she was ready to hump his leg.

Posted by nazpink on 07-27-06 at 01:03 PM
Kaysar likes good girls, we've heard him say this a million times, Erika thinks that she has a good girl reputation, so I think she is trying to use that to get close to Kaysar because he has a strong alliance with more numbers than the others in the house plus everyone but Howie has gotten HOH. She might like Kaysar as a person but I think Marci has more feelings and infatuation for him than she does. All her comments come off as really fake.

As far as the Booger and Erika deal, I have no clue....I almost don't want to know...ewwwww. But what a good way to cover it up by having her fawn over Kaysar and him Diane?

Posted by ginger on 07-27-06 at 01:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-06 AT 01:04 PM (EST)

That's the question. Are Boogie and E. that smart?

"A pic for discussion"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 07-27-06 at 02:06 PM
This is from yesterday:

As far as I can tell, no one has picked up on this secret alliance yet. Maybe because the thought of it would make most people violently ill .

"RE: A Pic For Discussion"
Posted by Former CBSer on 07-27-06 at 03:54 PM
Say it ain't so. Booger. I thought he was in love with
Mother Thumb and her four daughters.

He is such an A$$.

Posted by maryellennaco on 07-27-06 at 02:16 PM
Eewwww, I'd totally forgotten about ROBERT..... You are so right! If Erica's now hanging with Booger, it can only mean one thing. The girl has NO TASTE in men.
And she's such a pretty lady, too. Oh well... Beauty fades, dumb is forever, as Judge Judy would say

Posted by guccilizzy on 07-27-06 at 04:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-06 AT 04:48 PM (EST)

From jokersupdate.com http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=3493136

"I was wandering on the web and found an interview from mediafiends with Will before he went into sequester for BB All Stars. Here was what he had to say about Erika:

Erika – Probably won’t make it on the show. If she does she will go far since she will not be threat. Mike Boogie already has a secret alliance with her. I’ve heard she is really cool. I think they went on a date last week at Geisha House.

Guess that kind of proves Gretchen and Bunky (Housecalls) wrong and apparently Boogie and Erikas convo on the hommock the other night wasnt just alcohol induced, it was for real.

For full interview: http://mediafiends.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=7839

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-27-06 at 06:00 PM
I knew it! I would not doubt Marcellas is in with them also. If you think about it you know Will had to go in with a big game plan. In addition to reverse psychology...Will has more people than Boogie in with him. he is using Arika as a scout. Arika's role is to stay close to BB6 and keep Boogie and Will safe...reporting back any inof she comes across.

Posted by guccilizzy on 07-27-06 at 06:26 PM
I bet you're right. Never really cared for Erika.

Posted by teacherkelly on 07-27-06 at 10:25 PM
If this is true then why didn't Erika take out a BB6er tonight in the HOH challenge?? She chose CG and had Janey and Kaysar to choose from.

Posted by Buggy on 07-27-06 at 10:38 PM
She isn't showing her cards yet, and she wants 6 to think she is with them.

Posted by teacherkelly on 07-27-06 at 11:01 PM
I think she's playing whatever side will get her to the final 2.

Posted by nazpink on 07-28-06 at 00:06 AM
Hmmmm....because that would have blown her cover? It's the same as when they do the silly question thing in Survivor....it's better not to play and take out the players who won't be as offended.

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-28-06 at 11:16 AM
Boogie ranted about this all evening. Erika said she was afraid George would nominate her, but BB6 won't. She was doing what was best for herself. Boogie couldn't understand that because well, you always have to do what is best for him.

He also didn't like that Will took Howie out of the game instead of Janelle.

Posted by ginger on 07-28-06 at 11:20 AM
Howie is actually GETTING to Will with the faux gay masher thing. It's fun to watch.

Posted by guccilizzy on 07-28-06 at 07:48 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-06 AT 07:49 PM (EST)

Confirmation of Alliance (posted around 5:00 PST today on tvclubhouse):

feed switches to boogie and erika in gym

erika says that what the sovs don't know is that we (e & b) are aligned

boogie saying yeah but we're in a difficult position

boogie also saying it was really smart

now boogie is lifting and heavy breathing

erika says she wants boogie to know that this whole game she's had his back

and boogie says that the problem is that their agendas haven't aligned

now erika saying that she took CG out because of something that CG told the sovs

erika saying that CG is a true floater; she's not 'cause she's aligned w/ CT

erika saying that will funcking throws comps

boogie doesn't know if he does that or if just doesn't care

now debate over leaving allie in the house

boogie says for erika to do her thing but eventually she's gonna have to go after 'em

they're talking about how no one's had the power yet to switch it up and boogie doesn't want to be here in week 6 to switch it up, doesn't do him any good

boogie says if they leave will around they're gonna have a problem

whatever, boogie says, doesan't matter, it's more DR time, I love it

erika says at least now Julie has to talk to me; I'm part of the show now

erika leaves, feeds switch