URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 9065
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ep 9|East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-08-20 at 07:26 PM
Please place all commentary regarding the episode that airs tonight in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, as always, have PHUN!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Here we go....."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-08-20 at 08:13 PM
Koru Night 21.

Michelle: I am so annoyed, I hate getting blindsided, I wanted him out, I told them that I wa on board with that I feel like de ja vu from day 2

ick and Michelle talk....do you think I am on the block, Michelle said that his name was up

Nick in confessional: there will be blood shed, and I love blood

then see him talking with Tony....nobody is coming after you...

Nick says it is his duty to take them all out that had double crossed him

Adam: Oh man, m heart was beating so fast...but I am here!

Michelle tells Adam that they are all dumb bats,

Adam says that she is feeling incredibly low...Adam says that there wass a flour de lis....there may be an idol in Jeff's podium....they fact that there is one at TC, it may be a live idol...would be a pretty epic way to save myself!

cut to EoE day 22, they are doing yoga with Parv and Natalie and Danni. Yul reads the mail, open when everyone is present....there are tiny scrolls for all of them to read...when history repeats...oh, it's all the past clues that we have been given, let's step back and assess...they split up...Natalie wants to get this advantage...Danni and Parv talk about when Aubrey found something, found the clue in the steps of the rocks, Parv finds it....she is with Danni....Parv: flip a coin, and if it lands on safe, they get immunity, if it lands on unsafe, it's worthless, so they sell it to someone in the game.

Parv tells them that she has it....she just can't tell them....we have to sell it to someone in the game....they want to sell for 4 fire tokens

Challenge beach.

See Tyson.

REWARD CHALLENGE

2 teams of 5, swim retrieve net of fish, put on pole, get them to finish and use fish to solve puzzle.

Chines take out. waiting back at camp. 10 play, one sits out. War is not pretty says Jiffy.

2 teams, tyson adam tony Nick and Jeremy on puzzle ` red team
Kim has sarah and ben, sophie and michelle on puzzle. - blue team
denise not chosen

blue is in front a bit....blue in early lead....

untie fish and put them on hooks....adam hanging for red, sarah for blue

blue has theirs, in lead....then red.....then puzzle solvers...Michelle and sophie for blue, jeremy and nick for red

a puzzle that will come to gather quickly. Red has one piece to fit....Blue wins

Kim sophie sarah, michele ben

Sarah is going to give her reward to someone....Nick, happy birthday bud....

So, sarah, you are fighting for 2 million cause it's his birthday....she doesn't want to feel miserable by eating too much.

Adam: sarah made a mistake by switching out, they way she played game changers, but cutting all her friends, and I don't trust her as far as I can throw her and I can't throw very far....

"Adam first to target Sarah...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-08-20 at 08:21 PM
\Koru day 22. See the chinese food

Sarah: I gave nick my reward, human being to human being....Nick got blindsided yesterday and it was his birthday, he got engaged, hope it taught everyone a lesson, we can be nice

Tony: Sarah got caught up in the moment and she won and was happy and was human, and they could be saying that you could be strategic...

See Jeremy, Denise and Adam
Denise says give up the reward my #####

Jeremy and Tyson talk

to the chinese food:

Nick: Sarah gives me the reward, I don't owe her, I don't trust her....if she was told to write my name down tonight, she would

they are looking for clues to an HII.....they are all looking

Michelle: this game has been such an emotional roller coaster, but got Wendells fire token, I have 4....I notice sonething in my bag, I have a 50 50 coin advantage...can flip it one time at a TC, can be used up to 7 people in the game.

She is 50 50 on it. But, at the reward today, we had fortune cookies, to lead her to say yes to the advantage. so she is trading her 4 fire tokens for this beautiful advantage.

"Pre IC"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-08-20 at 08:32 PM
I love seeing the RC, fyi. Michelle's fortunes led her to buy the advantage. *when the purse is empty the heart is full).

Cut to the IC

balance on triangular platform, feet perched on narrow intervals, fall off you are out. win immunity and win a fire token.

Draw for spots

looks windy... put feet on first bottom perch....it is difficult already, nothing to hold on to, be there for 5 minutes. Michelle is out

Denise is out....wow, thought she would win

At 5 minutes....Jeremy was struggling...

Everyone moves feet one perch higher

be there for 10 minutes, Tyson drops...Jeremy is out....crazy dismount

VERY WINDY....Tony is out

down to six, Sophie sarah kim nick adam ben

Jiffy reminds them that it's a war

made it through the second section

now they move to the top of the triangular platform....have to balance. Adam is struggling to get up.....Adam is out, he can't get into position, Sarah is out, now kim and ben...Ben is off, Kim wins

gets her fire token and necklace

See Tony, then Nick...

Tony: My big concern from day one was that the hyenas, the lower profile players, would come after the bigger players, get rid of the bigger threats one by one and clean up shop, so they need to target the hyenas.

OHHHHNOOOOOO! Hope it's not Tony!

"tony had the confessional of doom...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-08-20 at 08:42 PM
....still talking about the hyenas and the lions.

Kim: feels amazing to have the IN, but tiongights vote is not huge and crazy....easy vote is between Nick and adam....

stick with the large group and then focus on Nick, Adam, Michelle, they are the outcasts

So they are going to vote Nick, and Michele is the back up

Nick tells Tyson that Sophie is throwing his hame out. Nick says he is taking control of the game....then Nick and Adam tell Michelle it's Sarah....

Nick says he doesn't feel bad if he sends Sarah home

Denise says there are two groups. Send Nick or Michelle, or Sarah

Tyson tells Kim that Adam convinced everyone to go Sarah, so I say Adam, because ehe got everyone to switch. So he tells ki to go Adam

Kim and Tyson go to Jeremy and tell him. Now they tell Tony

they are all voting Adam.

Tyson says if they create enough confusion, they forget about you. But Tyson told Sarah her name was mentioned...so in confessional she says that adam is going home.

Ben says the group decision is always changing.

Ben asks Adam who said that Ben and Sarah are close....Adam says it matters to me, you told them...

Ben says he is not going to force you

Adam: Ben talks to me like a child that needs to be scolded, this conversation pisses me off more than any other day....and all hell breaks lose....

Nick says Sarah? Tony does't now...
Sarah says to write Tyson
Nick says Tyson to Jeremy
Adam his plan is to vote Sarah, unless these guys are coming up with a new plan so I need to go for an idol, I could be completely wrong...Adam says it's a high stakes game and he is playing it on the edge, I just don't want to be on the edge.

Wow! So many names and targets: Nick, Sarah, Adam, Tyson were all in the mix. Have no idea!

"Hot mess...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-08-20 at 08:58 PM
But, I have to say that the last name I heard was Tysons.....

Tribal night 23

Windy. See Tyson

Jury enters

see Wendell and Sarah

so far a game of cat and mouse, what did you see happening today.. Sarah says it was chaotic...kind of like a solo game right now.
Tyson says it was running in circles, meeting in camp, blah

Jeremy says he has never seen it like this today
Denise: so many plans and I can't keep them straight
Nick says there are some easy votes, me, Tyson, or Adam
Nick is tired of his name coming up
Jeremy whispers to Tony
Nick says lets fight, I'm ready

Adam....
Ben tells Tyson he's good
Ben whispers to tyson, sophie and sarah talk
kim asks if Jeremy is changing his vote, he says no
Adam tells Sophie he does't feel good, sophie says you should be good
Adam says he doesn't feel good about Ben
Adam says I have had your back in this game
Ben says he has had his back too, everyone is whispering to everyone
OMG....sarah and sophie and michelle talking
Nick and Jeremy talking, jeremy and tony talking

Michelle and Kim talking

adam and Ben argue the whole time.
Tony whispers to Tyson, then to nick.
Adam says are you writing my name down tonight...ben says no
'adam asks whats all the whispering

adam is concerned that his name is coming up tonight
Nick says he trusts his place better....adam says if he feels better than I don't feel better

they all are quiet

anybody?

crickets

adam says okay

time to vote

we see the flour de lis that Adam referenced. I bet he takes it

adam votes for Sarah

Denise does not show her vote but says, most chaotic day ever

Vote telly:

Adam eyes the flour de lis....adam gets up and goes to the idol and tries to get it off and cannot...thought maybe that was an idol...he says that he wants to play, the thing on the voting podium. The first idol ever hidden at TC. Jiffy says it is NOT a HII. Just part of the voting podium. They laugh

Sarah
Adam
Nick
Adam
Nick
Adam
Adam
Adam
Adam

Adam is OUT! last words: really thought it might be something!

good luck guys.

see ben

damn it

he gives fire token to denise screw all of you!

"RE: Hot mess...."
Posted by michel2 on 04-08-20 at 10:20 PM
We know Adam voted for Sarah so who voted for Nick? Denise? Michelle?

Posted by Chez on 04-09-20 at 06:35 AM
I am not sure who exactly voted for Nick but I think the two votes may have been part of an established plan to "split" votes enough so that if Adam had an idol, Nick would be sent home. So the two votes could have been any of the others.

Posted by michel2 on 04-09-20 at 10:39 AM
You are probably right. The only question I have is that a group usually splits the votes 5-4, not 7-2 but as long as they were sure Adam and Nick weren't voting together and hadn't recruited one more person, then it's OK.

Posted by Sheldor on 04-10-20 at 09:09 PM
"We know Adam voted for Sarah so who voted for Nick? Denise? Michelle?"

Denise and Sarah voted for Nick

"NTOS...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-08-20 at 09:06 PM
Jiffy: NTOS....
Sophie: the war is happening tonight and the question is who will be dead in the trenches?
Jeremy to Tony: I want to split up sarah and Sophie
Tony asks Nick and Ben: Do you guys want to blindside Jeremy?
Ben: tonight there will be blood
Kim to denise: I am ready to go to the edge trying to make a move
Sarah to (?) Tony: This is a crucial decision
See Tony as Sarah says in confessional: this is going to end badly!

"RE: NTOS...."
Posted by Chez on 04-09-20 at 06:41 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-20 AT 07:25 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-09-20 AT 06:42 AM (EST)

Dalton Ross's interview with Jeff Probst had a very interesting tidbit. Jeff said that the idols purchased by the EOE players are NOT in fact dead, and that any of those players could in fact keep them in case they get back in the game later. Here is the quote:

"Last week ............. I said that the idols on the Edge of Extinction are now dead. That is wrong. Dead wrong, El Probesto. They still have another “Get Back In The Game Challenge,” and if they get back in the game, their idol still works."

This seems to suggest that either Rob or Natalie (who I think were the only players to purchase idols) might be the one who gets back in the game later.

http://ew.com/tv/survivor-host-jeff-probst-explains-why-idols-are-not-at-tribal-council/

"RE: NTOS...."
Posted by Sheldor on 04-10-20 at 09:12 PM
...or Jeff made a mistake last week saying that Natalie and Rob's Idols are dead and gone because he FORGOT that Natalie or Rob COULD have brought their Idol back into the game IF they won the next Return Challenge but since they did NOT win he forgot about that aspect.

"It was obvious!"
Posted by michel2 on 04-08-20 at 10:25 PM
The vote was taken directly from the NTOS segment except it wasn't edited the right way! It was made to look like Sarah was mad at Nick but she was gunning for Adam all along...

"Hi Guys!"
Posted by CTgirl on 04-09-20 at 01:17 PM
I just wanted to stop by and say hi and send wishes that everyone is healthy and doing well!

I have the season taped on my DVR but am only at the end of episode 2. I will watch the entire season at some point but for now, I just listen to know-it-alls with Rob C. And Stephen to find out what happened (along with FloPo’s summary.)

I was left with a really bad taste for Jeff Probst in particular and Survivor in general after last season. When I found out Tommy won, and not a female, I deleted the rest of the season off my recorder. I felt so betrayed by the editing! That is the first time in 39 seasons that I have never finished watching a season! I stuck with watching Survivor this long partially because of this community and I miss you all! I just can’t get excited about the show anymore.

All the best to you guys and stay well!!

P.S. Thanks to Michel for taking over the voting thread for me!

"CTGirl!!!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-09-20 at 01:46 PM
CTGirl, I miss you! Come back.....you've got to come back! Maybe when you binge the rest of the season....?

I couldn't agree more about last season. That was the absolute worst season ever, and Tommy as winner, ugh. Michelle second guesses her win and feels defensive about it, but Rob had Tommy on once and all he did was talk about himself, it was pathetic.

I still love the game but this season is NOT meeting expectations because we are not shown inner machinations...hard to decipher. We are never shown them coming back to camp after TC for example. And, I am not into so so many advantages. The true savvy winners are out in favor of the ones that find things, or are bequeathed things. I yearn for a modified old school game. Thanks for stopping in!

"RE: CTGirl!!!"
Posted by CTgirl on 04-09-20 at 08:12 PM
FloPo! I’ll be back if I catch up before the end of the season. One problem with our “stay at home” life is that my husband is working from home, we watch TV together and he’s not a Survivor fan! I need him to go on a business trip so I can watch my shoes lol!!

Rob and Stephen pretty much said the same thing as you this week! And I deleted the Tommy interview as soon as it showed up in my podcast feed!

"RE: Hi Guys!"
Posted by michel2 on 04-09-20 at 03:09 PM
Hello CT Girl! It's nice to hear from you and know that you are well in this crazy time. I know how you feel about the quality of this show. It used to be so special but now it's much too formulaic. I still want to see it through so I'm hanging in despite Probst.

PS. I couldn't let the voting thread die so I'm holding it up for you.

Posted by sj007 on 04-14-20 at 05:27 PM
I remember the good ole days coming to this site to read the interviews from voted out players. They don't even have those anymore here. Though I am glad they have all this Bachelor news, 30 day fiance gossip, voice and american idol stuff. Keep up the good work there realitytvworld. Any other dumb shows I left out? I remember also seeing these threads by you guys predicting to a T who would be voted out by the editing. Always amazed me, so thanks to you all. So besides looking forward to the next episode was coming here as much for insight. I still like to read these threads from you dedicated fans. Thanks for that. As far as the show goes, it's been on a major decline for the last few years or so. I watch on the internet when I can and instead of getting excited about a certain person winning I could care less. Instead it comes down to who I don't want to win. This season it's Tyson, Rob, or Tony. I wonder if Probst and company really are delusional that all these dumb gimmicks and advantages have made the game better and more entertaining.

Posted by michel2 on 04-14-20 at 08:31 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-20 AT 08:32 PM (EST)

Hello SJ!

There are no ihnterviews from voted out players because they're still in the game. The RTVW front page still carries interviews from most reality shows.

As for the decline of this place, there are a many factors to consider:

1- The old moderators left so hackers got in and many posters lost their sign-in IDs. I had to register with a new user name but many didn't bother.

2- Podcasts are the thing these days. Rob Cesternino was the pioneer for Survivor but now we also have Fairplay and others doing their thing.

3- Facebook pages are also more popular than this place. I'M even a member of the "Previously on Survivor" FB group.

4- I may have driven some people away!

Posted by Bebo on 04-16-20 at 00:01 AM
1- The old moderators left

Who are you calling old?

And hello, I'm standing right here.

Claiming all the old moderators left is sexist.

I am going to go find my velvet hammer. I tried to retire the thing after getting it away from all of those passports.

Posted by sj007 on 04-21-20 at 04:24 PM
I think I remember when you were just Michel from older posts. Is that why you added the 2? Thanks for the lowdown about this site. I understand this season why they don't have interviews because most are still in the game cuz of stupid eoe. They could've interviewed Sandra. The last interviews they had for a season was season 38. I didn't know they had a rule about talking at tribal before. I just assumed it was unspoken rule not to say anything unless Probst asks. I almost ff'd through tribal council to the votes because it's so pathetic to watch that.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-21-20 at 07:00 PM
2- Podcasts are the thing these days. Rob Cesternino was the pioneer for Survivor but now we also have Fairplay and others doing their thing.

Podcasts are fun, I love RHAP, especially Know-It-Alls but, I would rather be in on the figuring it out part than listening to others try to....

3- Facebook pages are also more popular than this place. I'M even a member of the "Previously on Survivor" FB group.

Geez, am I going to have to join this group now?