URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 906
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who besides me can stand the people from season 6?"

Posted by marchbabe on 07-25-06 at 07:22 PM
I seriously was shocked that James, Kayser and Janelle got voted back in. I personally can't stand any of them. James was always on the pitty pot last season. Acting like he was always being picked on.Poor baby how old is he 2. And Janelle the blow up doll look alike cocktail waitress. Her and her catty comments to some of the other house guest. Totally immature and out of line. But what can you expect from such a mindless idiot such as that. And Kayser the guy that went around threatning people in the house. I wouldn't leave a dog I didn't like alone with him so why the hell was he allowed to come back into the house is beyond me. Howie, I liked him some what last season, because of his comments. Like calling the one blonde busto. And his comments about boobs was kind of funny. But then he started taking it to far with the one woman he called busto ( sorry I can't remember her name). Saying really personal things about her and her husband. I thought that was way out of line and I feel he got away with what in the outside world is considered agravated harrassment. I feel he should have been kicked off the show. Anyway JMO

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who besides me can stand the people from season 6?"
Posted by shantheWOman on 07-25-06 at 07:33 PM
LOL!!! Can you believe some clueless people actually think Kaysar WASN'T threatening Ivette when he went over to her while she was sitting and huvvered over her like he was going to pound her? I guess they have the same mentality as the Kaysar's of the world.

And isn't Janelle a dude? She looks more like a man than the men in the house do.

James is a non-man.

The object of Howie's hararssment was April. And yes, he should have been kicked off the show. Talk about immature. He made a complete ##### out of himself. His parents must be mortified.

Posted by marchbabe on 07-25-06 at 08:21 PM
I am glad you agree with me. Kayser scares the crap out of me! I wouldn't want to piss him off! I don't care if he just got in Ivettes face. Him acting in that manner to someones face would scare any normal human being.

And about Janelle your not the only one that has noticed something that looks like an adams apple. LOL! No wonder she hangs around with the only gay guy in the house. Maybe she can relate to his confusion.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-25-06 at 08:25 PM
The last time I checked, being gay doesn't equate to confusion.

A wonderful Tribe original

Posted by leggs77 on 07-25-06 at 08:45 PM
I can stand the people from season 6, in fact I hope one of them wins.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 07-25-06 at 11:39 PM
The last time I checked, being gay doesn't equate to confusion.

Is it anything like the confusion created when two posters with such low DAW levels use the same word and make nearly identical comments in the course of two days?

Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

Posted by LibraRising on 07-26-06 at 00:25 AM
Oh, come on. You know the only woman who would hang out with a gay guy must be really confused. And transgendered. Because in all of documented history, I cannot think of one instance in which a woman voluntarily was a friend with a gay man.

A KL/IceCat masterpiece.

Posted by tribephyl on 07-26-06 at 03:12 AM
I know these girls, the ones who hang out with gay guys.
They're called "fruit flies".
The gay guys?...."fly strippers"
Yes this means that all gay-guys are strippers or at least wanna be and who better to hang out with then hoochie "fruitfly" waitresses?

Hiya Libra! Long time no see! I missed ya'!

Posted by Estee on 07-26-06 at 08:09 AM
Oh, sure. Gay guys hang out with strippers all the time. But for the record, they're lousy tippers, plus the whole garter thing? It's not a good sign when you see them consulting Mapquest. And you know the whole 'you lead, I lead, someone has to pick up the check' thing? Don't even ask.

Posted by Buggy on 07-26-06 at 07:11 AM
Always nice to see you Libra!

Posted by ginger on 07-26-06 at 12:03 PM
*smooshes Libra*

Haven't seen you for awhile, sweetie!

Posted by LibraRising on 07-26-06 at 01:36 PM
Yo, guys.

I've been off the reality bandwagon for a while because I had no cable for several months and missed most of Survivor and TAR last season. But not only has the evil BB hooked me now, but I think I've been at my new job long enough that I can sneak in non-job related site visits during the day.

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-26-06 at 02:36 PM
>The last time I checked, being
>gay doesn't equate to confusion.

>
>
>Is it anything like the confusion
>created when two posters with
>such low DAW levels use
>the same word and make
>nearly identical comments in the
>course of two days?

That confused you? No surprise there.

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-26-06 at 02:35 PM
>The last time I checked, being
>gay doesn't equate to confusion.
>
The last time I checked everyone was entitled to have their own opinion on the subject.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-26-06 at 02:48 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-06 AT 02:55 PM (EST)

Yes, I am sure that we have all formed our own opinions about you, too. Unfortunately the guidelines prohibit me from stating what those opinions are.
Gay bashing, which is exactly what that comment was, is a form of bashing other posters.
And the last time I checked, I wasn't talking to you. And wasn't it your own little rule the other day that people shouldn't respond to something when they were not the person being spoken to?

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-26-06 at 02:57 PM
>
>Yes, I am sure that we
>have all formed out own
>opinions about you, too. Unfortunately
>the guidelines prohibit me from
>stating what those opinions are.

No one would be interested in your opinion anyway.

>
>Gay bashing, which is exactly what
>that comment was, is a
>form of bashing other posters.

It's not bashing at all. But I'm sure you think all opinions that aren't the same of yours can be copped out as "bashing". Your above paragraph though I'm sure is.
>
>And the last time I checked,
>I was talking to you.

Was? Wasn't? If I said that sounded "confusing" would that be bashing? No double standards allowed.

>And wasn't it your own
>little rule the other day
>that people shouldn't respond to
>something when they were not
>the person being spoken to?

More confusion.

People seem so fascinated with me. Cool.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-26-06 at 03:01 PM
LMAO.
Disagree with me all you want. Saying that being gay means someone is confused, is indeed bashing. I take offense and I am sure that other gay posters here take offense. As I'm sure some non gay posters took offense too.

Fascinated is not the word that is being tossed around about you. But the word does start with an F.

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-26-06 at 03:27 PM
>LMAO.
>Disagree with me all you want.
>Saying that being gay means
>someone is confused, is indeed
>bashing. I take offense and
>I am sure that other
>gay posters here take offense.
>As I'm sure some non
>gay posters took offense too.

Actually you're the one who equated being gay with being confused. The poster mearly said Marcellas was confused. She didn't say about what. Also notice I didn't post anything about being gay. You might want to re-read and check yourself there.

What happened was another poster said Marcellas was confused. YOU then assumed that his confusing MUST be because of his being gay. Which tells everyone a whole lot about how YOU feel about being gay.

So, I appreciate if you would both STOP gay bashing (as defined by you yourself when you said that calling a gay person confused equals bashing) AND stop accusing me of things I have not posted.

Please feel free to copy and paste from MY post where I used the word gay OR the word confused or the name Marcellas. We'll wait while you do that : )

>
>
>Fascinated is not the word that
>is being tossed around about
>you. But the word does
>start with an F.

Fabulous!

BTW, just the fact that people are talking about little ole me makes me giddy with glee! THANKS!!!!

"STOP IT BOTH OF YOU"
Posted by Bebo on 07-26-06 at 03:38 PM
What part of "alert a moderator and walk away" do you think didn't apply to you? The posters on this forum are here to discuss Big Brother, not for infantile flame wars. Keep your discussions about the show.

"RE: STOP IT BOTH OF YOU"
Posted by brvnkrz on 07-26-06 at 03:42 PM
Agreed. I apologize.

"RE: STOP IT BOTH OF YOU"
Posted by shantheWOman on 07-26-06 at 03:50 PM
Yes, apologies for disrupting the thread.

I've sent a private message instead.

"REMINDER..."
Posted by Bebo on 07-26-06 at 03:53 PM
Private messages and emails sent through the RTVW site are subject to the same guidelines as forum posts. Any violations should be forwarded on to the moderators so that we can deal with the offenders appropriately.

Now, it's time for this conversation to get back to the original topic. Any further strays off-topic, and it's getting locked.

Posted by Buggy on 07-26-06 at 03:40 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-06 AT 03:40 PM (EST)

Bravie, I'll alert it.
Please walk away, Hon.

Edit - Nevermind, I didn't see Bebo.

Posted by shantheWOman on 07-26-06 at 04:17 PM
>LAST EDITED ON 07-26-06
>AT 03:40 PM (EST)

>
>Bravie, I'll alert it.
>Please walk away, Hon.
>
>
>
>
>Edit - Nevermind, I didn't see
>Bebo.

Thank you. I alerted it too.

Posted by KaysarMolester on 07-26-06 at 05:58 AM
I really like the BB6 kids..I hope one of them wins it all..Would you rather see Booger win???!

Posted by Buggy on 07-26-06 at 07:10 AM
I'm not surprised they were voted back in, people have short memories and they were the most popular last summer.

I like them. Sure they are flawed but they are also entertaining. They plan and plot and think things through, they try to win competitions ( instead of trying not hide behind others) they talk about the game instead of lying around bored all the time.
You may not like them, but without them it would be a boring season so far.

Posted by AshLanie on 07-26-06 at 08:00 AM
If you watched the live feeds I feel you might include others who should be kicked off or not even allowed to be in the house to begin with.

I think I am safe to type the following since this happend before alst nights show:

Boogie and Jase.....both threw things, broke things etc....they both have volatile tempers....and boogie and his filthy verbal abusive mouth......calling a certain female in the house a whore, slut, trailer trash etc....saying he would go after her once the show was over with etc. Some ahve excused both Boogie and Jase cause they were drunk.....sad that some feel when another is drunk they can abuse others all in the name of alcohol.

They showed a little of Jase's temper tantrum last night, but not nearly all of it and they definitely didn't show boogie peeing into someone's drinking glass or the abusive name calling or the threat to get her when the show was over. next morning he was told what he ahd said and he proceeded to continue with his abusive words against the female.

The female is Jan......even if she was a whore etc there is NO excuse for that type of abuse. Boogie fels she is a bar whore.....I wonder how his own waitresses are treated by him? Boogie to me is the poorest excuse for a man..he has no repsect for females at all.

Most of the people in this house talk like they are in a locker room in high school.

The only reason I am watching it is because of George....I loved season one, where the viewers got to vote out houseguests, and was hoping more from season one would be on.

"Who besides me can't stand the people from season 6?"
Posted by Estee on 07-26-06 at 08:13 AM
I'm about three weeks from my usual stance on a BB season, which is 'I don't care who's there and I don't care who wins. I just want to give someone half a million pre-tax dollars so they'll all go home.'

Until then, I'm having an easier time dealing with the S6 alliance (once you take out James and his need to repeat himself sixteen times per confessional) than most of the others. If there's anyone in the cage that I absolutely can't stand and want out now, it's Jase, Mike, and their perpetual arrested pre-adolesence. I can tolerate the others for a while longer. Probably nineteen days, tops.

Posted by newsomewayne on 07-26-06 at 11:05 AM
Howie, I liked him some what last season, because of his comments. Like calling the one blonde busto. And his comments about boobs was kind of funny. But then he started taking it to far with the one woman he called busto

First you say you liked Howie calling April Busto, but then one sentence later you change your stance.

So which is it? I'm confused. Or maybe just gay.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by Estee on 07-26-06 at 11:10 AM
I'm confused. Or maybe just gay.

I'll alert the media.

(Personally, I always called April 'Mini-Antichrist'. She was always trying so hard to tag along!)

Posted by Das Mole on 07-26-06 at 12:16 PM
I like the BB6 crowd.

Although, I will admit that I liked them last season a bit more, perhaps only because the alternative route (a.k.a. choosing to like the Friendship) was much worse.

Howie, Janelle, and James are all fine in my book. Kaysar is getting slightly irritating only because he says all this "I did my nominations to see where people's loyalties lie"...I think he hypes up his decisions just to make them sound like more than they really are.

I actually can't bear to watch most of the others, I'd take BB6 over everyone else any day.

Boogie is the most useless houseguest ever, a complete tool. Chicken George is too desperate. Alison was a ho. Nakomis was just weird. Diane is incredibly dull. Jase is obnoxious.

Danielle is mildly tolerable.

And I actually like Erika and Marcellas.

BB6 + Erika + Marcellas = The only reason I'm watching.

Forget peanut butter, whipped cream is where it's at!
Sultry brunette? You'd better believe it.

Posted by Lasann on 07-26-06 at 04:27 PM
I resisted opening this thread for a while, then my curiousity got the best of me.

*shakes head and leaves*

Go BB6

It a Tribe original!!!

Posted by Buggy on 07-26-06 at 04:36 PM
- ?

Funny, I don't think Shakes likes Season 6 either.

"Locking"
Posted by Bebo on 07-26-06 at 04:33 PM
Posters, it's all right to start another thread to bash the S6 alliance...but the rest of the discussion from this thread is off-limits on future BB threads. Per the guidelines, it is a violation to post information from a locked thread without prior permission from the moderators.

And now, I'd like to reference dictionary.com:

STOP: To discontinue or cease

Stop does not mean "post again when someone else responds". Stop does not mean "send a PM to continue the flame war off the thread".

Stop means no more.

Our guidelines say respect the moderators and their decisions. Our guidelines also say help prevent forest fires. Continuing to fuel a flame war after a warning from a moderator violates both of those provisions.

shantheWOman, you are repeatedly ignoring the warnings of a forum moderator. You are continuing to violate the guidelines and acting like everyone else has the problem. You are failing to take responsibility for your own behavior. If you're so unwilling to follow the guidelines of these forums, then you need to go elsewhere.